DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've gotta ask: Am I one of the few Gaslight fans who hates Frank Turner?

Go down 
+24
Klown
Jerseyrain
riversedge
plugga
_rebekka_
NeverTrustAJunkie
saltandburn1967
CluckyB
JJW319
steph
Camus
MKULTRA
nico0493
bringiton
StitchesOnTheRadio
loazis
simo
colmillionaire
LuceroDiehard
Daire
ghosttocoast
DeathoftheCool
Labhras
AGoodTime
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

I've gotta ask: Am I one of the few Gaslight fans who hates Frank Turner?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've gotta ask: Am I one of the few Gaslight fans who hates Frank Turner?    I've gotta ask: Am I one of the few Gaslight fans who hates Frank Turner?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:39 am

Frank Turner seems like a nice man, but his music is extremely bland and boring.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

I've gotta ask: Am I one of the few Gaslight fans who hates Frank Turner?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've gotta ask: Am I one of the few Gaslight fans who hates Frank Turner?    I've gotta ask: Am I one of the few Gaslight fans who hates Frank Turner?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:11 am

I have seen him three times - first time opening for TGA in 2010 with the band and two times this past spring opening for the Dropkick Murhpys solo.

He is not my thing either but I have seen worse openers. Would definitely not ever buy tickets to his headlining shows. But he seems to have a loyal following. At the DKM show he brought a fan from England on stage who had apparently followed Frank opening for Social Distortion all through their U.S. tour. To each their own I guess. It's good not everybody likes the same bands.
Back to top Go down

I've gotta ask: Am I one of the few Gaslight fans who hates Frank Turner?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4