DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]

Go down 
+48
gaslightom
kuruptlon
Kosburn59
Grant Michael
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Kobelev
LuceroDiehard
Templeton
nebraska
Ghost To Coast
CokaCola1988
Gaslight23
Prisoner
RobertODonnell
carryon820
loazis
mercyandaminute
brucesboots
The Boxer
acousticbandit
mingus
Shrewsbury_Stars
vamike
Sinngh
plugga
theBasemen
Silver
Reinvent good times
enola
bobbyjames
Christophe
Vibes
Daire
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Zeebs07
amberfoyd
NeverTrustAJunkie
Down by the Mersey
IFeelBlue
Bea
Jay
simo
CluckyB
IKeeptheDiner
fullcollapse
JJW319
Holland
steady now steady now
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:23 am

Did Brian actually confirm there would be on for the 16th? I'm not even sure they are recording by then. It'll probably be for the black friday RSD like the She Loves You single was.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:45 am

I keep knocking on the door of the local Indie shop in Leamington also Badlands, so far not getting any help at all, the rules seem very strict.
Back to top Go down
IFeelBlue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IFeelBlue

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 am

I need an help too: is there in UK somebody that could buy the Record Store Day edition for me?
Just send me a PM and we'll see

Many thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:41 am

CluckyB wrote:
Did Brian actually confirm there would be on for the 16th? I'm not even sure they are recording by then. It'll probably be for the black friday RSD like the She Loves You single was.

From all I've heard, I can't see how there can be anything out in April.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:35 pm

so we just sit tight????....
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:50 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
CluckyB wrote:

From all I've heard, I can't see how there can be anything out in April.

It's possible that they could have a track or two for some sort of 7" release for RSD... to me, that seems logical. As for anything further, that's pretty much a certain no.

But it has been sounding like the album will be out before November, which is when the Black Friday RSD would be if they are making it a yearly thing (this past year was the first one).
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Another teaser on the Horrible Crowes twitter account:

You must've met a man, tall and handsome, at that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:39 pm

New Facebook update =D

Quote :
Getting ready to record very soon...

So nothing we don't really know... but hopefully we'll get an audio teaser sometime soon...
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:46 pm

CluckyB wrote:
New Facebook update =D

Quote :

So nothing we don't really know... but hopefully we'll get an audio teaser sometime soon...

Anyone know when the next gap in the tour is? That's probably when they'll lay it down.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:16 am

Jay wrote:
CluckyB wrote:
New Facebook update =D

Quote :

Anyone know when the next gap in the tour is? That's probably when they'll lay it down.

I thought they had a gap nowish...
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 am

CluckyB wrote:
Jay wrote:
CluckyB wrote:
New Facebook update =D

Quote :

Oh my bad, I guess I haven't really been paying attention I thought Australian was still going on.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:41 am

Jay wrote:
CluckyB wrote:
Jay wrote:
CluckyB wrote:
New Facebook update =D

Quote :

Oh my bad, I guess I haven't really been paying attention I thought Australian was still going on.

They are done with Australia. They had at least one date in Japan but that got canceled due to the earthquake. I don't think they have an Europe or US tour planned until festival season. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:45 pm

CluckyB wrote:
Jay wrote:
CluckyB wrote:
Jay wrote:
CluckyB wrote:
New Facebook update =D

Quote :

They are done with Australia. They had at least one date in Japan but that got canceled due to the earthquake. I don't think they have an Europe or US tour planned until festival season. Smile

Well hopefully that means the recording will get done. Crossing my fingers.
Back to top Go down
mercyandaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:38 pm

http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialReleases

I don't see anything on here...
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:15 am

According to Twitter they're gonna start recording now!

https://twitter.com/#!/horriblecrowes/status/52239434640392192

Seems to be a good Twitter day ;o) New TGA video possibly with Dave Hause and Horrible Crowes recording. Can't wait to see the outcome of both!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:59 am

enola wrote:
According to Twitter they're gonna start recording now!

https://twitter.com/#!/horriblecrowes/status/52239434640392192

Seems to be a good Twitter day ;o) New TGA video possibly with Dave Hause and Horrible Crowes recording. Can't wait to see the outcome of both!
i thought they'd start recording in May, so clearly i've lost all sense of reading. thanks for clearing things up xD (at least for me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:21 pm

new update from the blog:

Quote :
Thursday, March 31, 2011
The News...
We now have what we call a record. There's 15 songs written, of which 11 or 12 will be on the record.
As of right now we have no title for the album, but we know Mr. Ted Hutt will be producing. We're all flying in from all over the world to meet in my hometown in New Jersey around the last week in April to start pre-production, and we'll actually start recording May 2nd, Lord willing. For once I'm not flying all over the place to work.

There's gonna be some very exciting, well dressed gentlemen inside this studio.

More to come.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Funny, I will be arriving in the area during the last week of April as well, although I will not be recording anything on May 2nd. I will, however, be traipsing around NJ and NYC fully aware of the awesomeness that is taking place very near me at that time.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:44 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
new update from the blog:

Quote :
Thursday, March 31, 2011
The News...
We now have what we call a record. There's 15 songs written, of which 11 or 12 will be on the record.
As of right now we have no title for the album, but we know Mr. Ted Hutt will be producing. We're all flying in from all over the world to meet in my hometown in New Jersey around the last week in April to start pre-production, and we'll actually start recording May 2nd, Lord willing. For once I'm not flying all over the place to work.

More to come.

Not that I needed any more confirmation that this thing will be brilliant, but really glad to see that. I still haven't decided if Ted Hutt just finds awesome bands to produce or if he makes them awesome by producing, but I think its a little bit of both. Smile
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:58 am

from their FaceBook:

"It looks like you'll be hearing from us before the year turns too cold. Until the leaves fall off, then... nevermind the wheels."

Sounds like a late summer to early fall/autumn release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:00 am

Quote :
Am I reading there's gonna be some (well-dressed) guests will be featured on the record?

For some reason I immediately thought of Matt Berninger but that's just very random speculation =P Will be awesome no matter what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:23 am

The drummer of Rival Sons is playing drums on the record, Ted Hutt will play on the album a little and its being released on SideOne Dummy...all this information comes from the Brian Fallon interview on Matt and Mondo power hour.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:30 am

loazis wrote:
Quote :
Am I reading there's gonna be some (well-dressed) guests will be featured on the record?

For some reason I immediately thought of Matt Berninger but that's just very random speculation =P Will be awesome no matter what.
maybe there'll be some guests, maybe not, we don't know that yet.

but i'm pretty sure Brian is talking about him, Ian, Ted Hutt, rest of musicians) when he says "There's gonna be some very exciting, well dressed gentlemen inside this studio."

he's said before: "I would like to make a record people can listen to in the night time. I think I’d like to do that with a band name and some friends where we can dress like the BAD SEEDS, in suits. Seriously." and "I do want to dress in suits, and I do want people to listen to THE HORRIBLE CROWES’ music in the nighttime."
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:18 am

Bea wrote:
loazis wrote:
Quote :

maybe there'll be some guests, maybe not, we don't know that yet.

but i'm pretty sure Brian is talking about him, Ian, Ted Hutt, rest of musicians) when he says "There's gonna be some very exciting, well dressed gentlemen inside this studio."

he's said before: "I would like to make a record people can listen to in the night time. I think I’d like to do that with a band name and some friends where we can dress like the BAD SEEDS, in suits. Seriously." and "I do want to dress in suits, and I do want people to listen to THE HORRIBLE CROWES’ music in the nighttime."
Makes sense, I just listened to the National at the moment I was browsing the topic, I wasn't actually serious. Dreaming keeps me healthy!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Oh even more exited now that i know Ted Hutt is recording it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next