DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+54
gp
Jessii
clashcityrocker
Templeton
amberfoyd
vamike
colmillionaire
Perry
Bea
benalgeroy
stephendgaf
mercyandaminute
IKeeptheDiner
Little Eden
gib786
Perka
ThisMachineKillsFascists
loazis
Johnny99
jennylenore
acluett89
RobertODonnell
MKULTRA
Scarlett
fullofowls
e7c
tdawg
sarahjay
KittyKat
steady now steady now
andy.mac
Deeper Shade of Blue
Emyr
Palmer89
simo
Mandacarallo!
Refused
Holland
steph
kieran
Snap
Forum Owner
Stalls_Standing
kcdc
koolmcr
Vibes
Daire
ktp
Jukebox Romeo
Stevearm
lynchyeatspizza
billy pilgrim
JoshRaymond
JakobDoetman
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

What did you do today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Watched pretty much all of the tennis before packing up everything to head back to Bristol for the summer and uni in the autumn tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Emyr
A Contender
A Contender
Emyr

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:43 am

I'm going to a wedding today, instead of going to work. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://emmaprew.blogspot.com
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:11 pm

just ran a 5k
Back to top Go down
Deeper Shade of Blue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Deeper Shade of Blue

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Took the kids to Pizza Hut then we went to see Transformers 2! Rock and Roll!!
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Got woken up by the police for passing out on the side of a road near my house. Then proceeded to walk up the bus lane, passed out again and it took me 3 hours to walk 100yards. Successful night.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Haha that's fucking awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:51 am

Stalls_Standing wrote:
Got woken up by the police for passing out on the side of a road near my house. Then proceeded to walk up the bus lane, passed out again and it took me 3 hours to walk 100yards. Successful night.

Legendary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Stalls_Standing wrote:
LOL. Epic.
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:53 am

Mother's Birthday: went to the city with my brother to get a present for a party tonight, bought a Dropkick Murphy's record and a Beach Boys CD, came home, played basketball, lost basketball, gave her presents that father bought, watched the footy, got ready for a party that i'd rather not go to (i'm his best mate, but he's not mine), and now i'm about to leave. Hopefully it's alright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Gonna go turn in some Job Applications, wish me luck! haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:04 pm

@ stevearm: good luck!!!

i am cureently looking for a job to do beneath my studies, because i just found out, how much my postgrad in australia would actually cost me :O

been checkin like 30 universities in oz and i chose "marine biology and wildlife" @ "James cook university" in townsville and cairns, qld. it is actually 15.000 A$ only for tuition fees. that's a lot when i come to think that there are no tuition fees for university i austria at all...

and i am helping with moving from "faaker see" to villach so we have got a lot to do =)
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:38 am

Nice one on choosing to study marine biology at JCU.

It's probably one of the best places in the world to do it due to the Great Barrier Reef being so close.

I've always had a keen interest in marine life but never to the extent to go and study it. I just watch the odd documentary and snorkel every now and again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:35 pm

@andy.mac

well that is my dream since early childhood: going to australia and studying marina biology.
and jcu is my choice out 30 universities i checked. there were 3 universities i was really thinking about. and all my friends and my family said: "oh, you should totally go there to the place where the great barrier reef is"
so i guess, it was kind of clear^^

i just gotta check my finances now, i hope i somehow will get all the money i need and of course i hope tga will come to oz so i can see them when i am there.

i am glad about every person showing any interest in sea-life, cause that is already a win^^
and snorchling is something really amazing, especially when you know all the things you are seeing. so i am glad i already had the chance to work in a marine-school-station in croatia
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 am

I might be going to the GBReef this spring, or maybe next spring. I've never been there even though i live here.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:08 am

Yesterday .... I was on my way to the archives in Clerkenwell (in north London), where I sometimes go for work reasons, when I saw Robert Downey Jr. outside a building where they are re-shooting scenes for the new Sherlock Holmes movie. On the way back I saw Guy Ritchie, who's directing it.

Last edited by steady now steady now on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:45 am

Today...had my passport interview, hopefully getting it in a few days time then off to Belgium at the end of september for 5 days!

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 am

Made a mixtape for a friend on a CD and made a cover for it Smile looked for her this arvo but couldn't find her (after school) Sad I'll have to see her tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Played some drums then work, what a great day
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:46 am

I became college captain Smile
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm on my tenth mug of tea.. What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Got a free breakfast sandwich at Timmy's...score!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
sarahjay
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sarahjay

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Breakfast sandwiches from Timmy's are the most greasy, satisfying breakfast items on earth.
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Today was my first back among humans! I had the swine flu over the weekend :\ No fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:12 pm

crazy day today... lets see..

Monk-o-tron had to go to the urgent care center, turns out she has swine flu
Laptop quit charging had to get it fixed (Radio Shack rules, best buy pissed me off!)
Went Geo-caching found two spots
Mrs. e7c made pumpkin cream soup!

crazy.
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Geocaching FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next