DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+54
gp
Jessii
clashcityrocker
Templeton
amberfoyd
vamike
colmillionaire
Perry
Bea
benalgeroy
stephendgaf
mercyandaminute
IKeeptheDiner
Little Eden
gib786
Perka
ThisMachineKillsFascists
loazis
Johnny99
jennylenore
acluett89
RobertODonnell
MKULTRA
Scarlett
fullofowls
e7c
tdawg
sarahjay
KittyKat
steady now steady now
andy.mac
Deeper Shade of Blue
Emyr
Palmer89
simo
Mandacarallo!
Refused
Holland
steph
kieran
Snap
Forum Owner
Stalls_Standing
kcdc
koolmcr
Vibes
Daire
ktp
Jukebox Romeo
Stevearm
lynchyeatspizza
billy pilgrim
JoshRaymond
JakobDoetman
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

What did you do today? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Just watched the movie Dazed & Confused, I wanted to know where 'Wooderson' came from ^_^

Was pretty cool =)
Back to top Go down
jennylenore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Went to the gym, and came home and did homework. I'm about to clean my trashed house. Awesome life I live.
Back to top Go down
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Went to a Jay-Z gig in Manchester. Not everyones cup of tea, I know. 3rd time I have seen him now and hes still as awesome as ever. Followed it up with a chicken kebab on curry mile and some mint tea.

Hopefully my next trip to Manchester will be to see TGA:)
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 am

gib786 wrote:
Went to a Jay-Z gig in Manchester. Not everyones cup of tea, I know. 3rd time I have seen him now and hes still as awesome as ever. Followed it up with a chicken kebab on curry mile and some mint tea.

Hopefully my next trip to Manchester will be to see TGA:)

Jay-Z is actually one of my favourite artists. Definitely my favourtite rapper alive after Big L and Biggie.

Me and one of work mates have this inside joke called 'what would jay-z do' basically place ourselves in everyday situations and ask what jay-z would do in the same situation.

We get some weird ass looks from everyone - two white boys from oz talking crap about jay-z.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 am

andy.mac wrote:
Me and one of work mates have this inside joke called 'what would jay-z do' basically place ourselves in everyday situations and ask what jay-z would do in the same situation.

Ben Lee has a song named "What Would Jay-Z Do" and it's about pretty much the same thing you just described xD i think it's funny though
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 am

bea wrote:
andy.mac wrote:

Ben Lee has a song named "What Would Jay-Z Do" and it's about pretty much the same thing you just described xD i think it's funny though

haha, so so cool.

this is gonna be my anthem.

makes it even more cooler that hes from oz.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKfjtZ27IbQ

The start where he puts his hands up into the diamond is like looking into a mirror! so scary.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:04 am

Also what songs did he play?

Anything from reasonable doubt, vol 1, vol 2, vol 3, blueprint 1?
Back to top Go down
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:25 am

andy.mac wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKfjtZ27IbQ

The start where he puts his hands up into the diamond is like looking into a mirror! so scary.

Thats genius! Jigga is my favourite rapper and his live shows are always worth watching. When he played Manchester a couple of years back he even brought Kanye with him, mental scenes when he came out on stage
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 am

wasn't today was 2 days ago to be precise but thought i'd say it anway! i went to the rage against the machine gig in finsbury park & was mucking fagic!! loved it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:52 pm

It's 3 am in the morning, I just watched Australia draw with Ghana, and I'm drunk!

B-E-A-U-tiful day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Well yesterday I went to the lake near my house (Lake Yosemite, if you know it) with some friends then saw Toy Story 3 (it was amazing). Now today I'm going to be celebrating Father's Day early
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:28 am

yesterday i participated at my very first half-marathon. the temperatures of just over 30 degrees made me feel i would die after an hour, but the feelings when passing the finish line were unbelievable and it was worth everything =)
Back to top Go down
Perry
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:41 am

Today is the last day of the local festival (Slottsfjellfestivalen). Third day drinking with a sprained ankle (it was bad, swollen black and blue all over).
Probably enjoying "well deserved" rest tomorrow. So far I've got to see:
The Middle East, Twin Atlantic, Foals, Hurra Torpedo, The Pink Robots, Hayseed Dixxie, Jaako & Jay, Ultra Mega Technobandid Stefán and also short visits at The Cumshots and Belle and Sebastian.

Today I'll most likely be seeing: Veronica Maggio, Karpe Diem, Dinosaur Jr. Navigators and finish it all with Mew (Except for Ultra Mega Technobandid Stefán again at the after event).
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:07 am

I just got my Bob Dylan 60's Collection in with the mail today so I'm listening to Dylan all day =)

Seeing Dinosaur Jr. is pretty damn cool btw.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:31 am

going down the shore to drink and get to the the beach.
fun!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Johnny99 wrote:
going down the shore to drink and get to the the beach.
fun!

likewise! always a good time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Nothing really, just going to see Social Distortion and Billy Talent!

Pretty dull day ... ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:18 am

not today, but yesterday: I quit my job, one month to go....
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:05 pm

i almost got run over by car in Edinburgh while crossing the street (or trying to) because of looking to the wrong side of the road Mad
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:35 pm

bidding on ebay
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Just bought my ticket to see George Clinton and the Funkadelics/Parliament at the San Jose Jazz Festival
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:34 pm

shark week, all day man. i need a job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Templeton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Templeton

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Holiday job... I hate working! ^^ And I am trying to get some good questions for a Less Than Jake mailer-interview
Back to top Go down
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Made more plans with a mate for our trip to New York in Nov. Will be my first visit to the states, so will probably be asking for suggestions from you good folk in the next few weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next