DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glastonbury a week today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
irrefutable
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Glastonbury a week today Empty
PostSubject: Glastonbury a week today   Glastonbury a week today Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Just wondering whether anyone from these forums will be watching The Gaslight Anthem on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury next Saturday.
I remember seeing them in the John Peel tent in 2009 when Sprinsteen joined them and they were fantastic. The current slot is a bit of a deathly one but I'm sure they will produce some gold.
I also read a short interview excerpt from Brian saying he was going to watch Glasvegas as he's never seen them before - I'm tempted to bin the Chemical Brothers and see Glasvegas in the hope of running into him!

Anyone got any good ideas for a Gaslight banner/flag? I was thinking No Retreats, No Regrets. There are other TGA lyrics that mean more to me but that might look a bit weird on a poster at Glastonbury.

Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury a week today   Glastonbury a week today Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 am

Maybe a biggish one with 'you know the summer always brought in that wild and wreckles breeze?'
that would be massive actaully but its clearly gaslight like!
Back to top Go down
Rock bus
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury a week today   Glastonbury a week today Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:57 pm

I will be there
Was also there when Bruce joined them and whilst I know Brian isnt keen on everyone going on about it, it was pretty cool and really shows what Glastonbury is all about

Cant wait for this year -some good bands - GA, Mona, Vaccines etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury a week today   Glastonbury a week today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glastonbury a week today
Page 1 of 1