DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I got around to making this today.

Go down 
+8
JJW319
steady now steady now
fullcollapse
Jukebox Romeo
Bea
Perry
simo
mrklenrd
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mrklenrd
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mrklenrd

So I got around to making this today. Empty
PostSubject: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:12 pm

1 down 3 to go.

Please feel free to edit anything because I've only put in basic info. I'd like to thank this site and also Alexander's site for information. But as i said if you have anything to add please do so and add any other sections you feel nesessary, and also anyone know of the birth date?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Fallon_%28American_Musician%29
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mrklenrd
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:30 pm

I don't know how to edit Wikipedia but one thing missing is that Chamberlain song that he is on.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:39 pm

mrklenrd wrote:

and also anyone know of the birth date?

I think it is Brians Signature under: "1 day before my birthday". The date says january 25th 2010 so my guess would be January 26th, 1980
So I got around to making this today. 1316_large
Too bad it got lost in the mail Sad

Also, allthought I'm not really sure if you should add it,
He's married, don't know the full name, but perhaps doing Brian a favor. I think he likes to maintain some private life.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:51 pm

you shouldn't add his wife name on the wiki entry imo, you should keep it strictly 'professional' and not write anything about his private life
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:06 pm

He sang two songs, "Alarm" and "Somebody to Shove", with Lanemeyer in 2000. The latter song is a cover of a Soul Asylum song.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:01 pm

I'm not arguing for or against inclusion in the wiki, but I'm just asking... hasn't he been rather forthcoming with his wife's first name? And I recall an article reviewing a show on a specific date where he announced that it was their 5th anniversary.

Regardless, my interest in being creepy lies in wanting to know every single song he has ever had any part in whatsoever Neutral lmao
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:10 pm

mrklenrd wrote:
1 down 3 to go.

Please feel free to edit anything because I've only put in basic info. I'd like to thank this site and also Alexander's site for information. But as i said if you have anything to add please do so and add any other sections you feel nesessary, and also anyone know of the birth date?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Fallon_%28American_Musician%29

Nice effort, and thanks for acknowledging me.

A previous Brian Fallon entry was pulled by speedy deletion, and I wonder if this one might be as well, because of Wikipedia's notability criteria for solo performers/band members.

If it survives, here are two things I noticed:
- the discography doesn't distinguish clearly enough between albums and other material, so the Ragan/Fallon split looks like a whole album, as do Brian's solo songs
- 'Every Little Secret' was a full release, not a demo, and it was recorded by the original line up of TCM, as was the early '1930' demo

Lastly, as the info on Cincinnati Rail Tie is a straight quote from my site, and as I don't want people to think that my info is copied from Wikipedia, could you add ref.1 to this bit as well?

Wikipedia is great, but I struggled to get my 'Sharks' entry to survive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:24 pm

I don't think you should add stuff about his Personal life....also if you do end up making wiki pages for everyone in the band, I think the hardest one will be Alex Levine.

I think its great to have individual pages but like Alexander said, usually they get deleted pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Maybe include in about working with Chuck on a future album? as well as the "night time music" he has been plugging about.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:05 am

i thought everyone knew her name since she was their tour manager at one point Smile anyways, the entry is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:57 am

azlisa wrote:
i thought everyone knew her name since she was their tour manager at one point Smile anyways, the entry is awesome!

true, and Brian has talked about her live on several occasions but I don't think he would be want the entire world to know her name or her relationship with the band etc.

Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:05 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
azlisa wrote:

true, and Brian has talked about her live on several occasions but I don't think he would be want the entire world to know her name or her relationship with the band etc.

i agree that the entry should be professional only.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 pm

But I think it's professional to at least mention that he's married.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:19 pm

thecosmickid wrote:
But I think it's professional to at least mention that he's married.
yeah, saying he's married is alright, but not saying "and his wife name is Bla Bla and they've been together for blablabla and now they live in blabla although they used to live in bla and before that in bla and his family is blablablabla" and those kind of personal things... that's my opinion =)
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Good work. I really feel he is big enough to have a wikipedia page of his own.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
MyFirstSin
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MyFirstSin

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:46 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
I don't think you should add stuff about his Personal life....also if you do end up making wiki pages for everyone in the band, I think the hardest one will be Alex Levine.

I think its great to have individual pages but like Alexander said, usually they get deleted pretty quickly.

Yea, big Alex is tough because of the lack of material. He told me in october it's because he HATES interviewers, and he said basically what brian said in the recent rockpalast interview, that journalists intentionally try to tick you off so they have some kind of reaction. But you did well with Brian, kudos on the 'stop calling him Bruce, it's partially true, but it's worn out' interview quote, I'm sure it's appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I got around to making this today.   So I got around to making this today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I got around to making this today.
Page 1 of 1