DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's everyone watching?

Go down 
+41
azlisa
NYYFAN523
drifter69
thomas94
EveryWordHandwritten
Klown
Ryan!
HorribleCrowe
Camus
mingus
The Angry Johnny Revue
Debonair
Clementine
steph
RobertODonnell
loazis
Holland
brianisbae
Jerseyrain
AngryJohnnyN1930
DeathoftheCool
MKULTRA
Harbortown
JimmyB
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Daire
simo
colmillionaire
Bea
plugga
ThisMachineKillsFascists
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Tiffiny
liveit
kcdc
stephendgaf
Asleepontheforestfloor
e7c
steady now steady now
LBAZ
MissTiffers
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:51 pm

I loved misfits tbh, and joe gilgun is a fantastic actor! I was not really fond of simon anyways.

also loved the finale of dexter, this season was a bit crap though, it had all the potential to be great Sad
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:27 am

MIsfits is fucking great, but I haven't seen the third season yet.
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:00 am

Misfits is amazing! The third season is alot better than the second. Save me barry!!!

I also watched the inbetweeners movie yesterday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:27 pm

I thought the third season was great for what it was. given the fact that Nathan (robert sheehan), who in my opinion made the show, left. So i was plesantly surprised. But the next season is going to suck because two more actors were confirmed to have left, Alisha (Antonia thomas) and Simon (iwan Rheon)
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 pm

but I didn't like simon, MEH!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Simon's OK, I can't stand Kelly's over exaggerated accent though
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Debonair wrote:
It's not over exaggerated. That's how chavs talk.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Debonair wrote:
It's not over exaggerated. That's how chavs talk.

yes, she talks like that in real life too!
like I said, I love joe gilgun and he has the weirdest accent too, I can barely understand him sometimes
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:57 pm

she is fantastic though, I love her hahha
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Debonair wrote:
You can find it only hulu, I'm not sure if its a premium account only though. Also I find shows to watch online through side reel , im not sure if you know of it, but you don't have to download the shows.

So I just finished SPY.

I was hoping it'd be more like him going out around the world on secret MI5 missions. The little kid pissed me off to no end after a while. Throughout the whole thing I was constantly thinking, "If they toned down the relationship between the marriage counsellor and the main character, this could just as easily be a kids comedy for Nickelodeon or CBBC". Except for the courtroom scene during the final episode there wasn't a moment that made me laugh out loud. I quite liked Philip, but in all honesty I won't be sticking around to watch the second season.
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:52 pm

The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:
Just finished a newish British comedy-drama series called "Beaver Falls" about these 3 British blokes, who've finished up a year at college and head to California for the summer to work as counsellors at a summer camp. I'm pleased I managed to make the 6 hour long episodes last as long as possible, as it has quickly taken the prestigious spot of my favourite ever tv series. I've never once been so absorbed and attached to a tv show before. It's slightly influenced by The "Inbetweeners" but done in the same vein as Judd Appatow's cult series from about a decade ago, "Freaks & Geeks."

It's worth checking out if you're a fan of The Inbetweeners, Misfits, Skins, Freaks & Geeks, and The Hard Times of RJ Berger.

Thank you for this advice, great show indeed! Takes you right back to summer and has a high feel-good vibe surrounding it. And a very good soundtrack is always nice.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 pm

So uhm, any sherlock fans??
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:05 pm

I recently found out Martin Freeman is an actor in the series. As a huge Martin Freeman fan, I might have to check it out!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 pm

do it, it's fantastic
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Sherlock is pretty good, I always hate how UK series last like 6 episodes per season.

Anyone see the hulu exclusive booth at the end?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Debonair wrote:
You can find it only hulu, I'm not sure if its a premium account only though. Also I find shows to watch online through side reel , im not sure if you know of it, but you don't have to download the shows.

So I just finished SPY.

I was hoping it'd be more like him going out around the world on secret MI5 missions. The little kid pissed me off to no end after a while. Throughout the whole thing I was constantly thinking, "If they toned down the relationship between the marriage counsellor and the main character, this could just as easily be a kids comedy for Nickelodeon or CBBC". Except for the courtroom scene during the final episode there wasn't a moment that made me laugh out loud. I quite liked Philip, but in all honesty I won't be sticking around to watch the second season.

Eh I thought it passed the time, not amazing but entertaining, I guess its not for everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Party Down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Party Down

Yes.
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:29 pm

plugga wrote:
So uhm, any sherlock fans??

Last week dad and I started watching this. We were both blown away by the first episode, it was a phenomenal piece of television, but episode 2 was such a let down. It lacked the believability, full of usual stereotypes, and most of all boring. It was appalling in comparison to how great the first episode had been. The final episode certainly redeemed the series, it did well to get rid of the sour taste episode 2 had left in our mouths.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:46 pm

I personally loved all three episodes, benedict is such a fantastic actor! season two started yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 pm

How I met your mother?
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:51 pm

plugga wrote:
I personally loved all three episodes, benedict is such a fantastic actor! season two started yesterday!

Knew it started soon, but not this soon!

Times like this when having a UK iTunes account is one of the best things ever.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:54 pm

plugga wrote:

well it's been almost two years after S1 haha watch it and tell me if you liked it!

also downton abbey is fantastic!
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:57 pm

plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:

well it's been almost two years after S1 haha watch it and tell me if you liked it!

also downton abbey is fantastic!

Thought season 1 of Downton Abbey was decent, but season 2 just turned it into a bloody soap opera, pretty much unwatchable now.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:58 pm

I have only seen half of season 1, I'll let you know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's everyone watching?
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next