DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's everyone watching?

Go down 
+41
azlisa
NYYFAN523
drifter69
thomas94
EveryWordHandwritten
Klown
Ryan!
HorribleCrowe
Camus
mingus
The Angry Johnny Revue
Debonair
Clementine
steph
RobertODonnell
loazis
Holland
brianisbae
Jerseyrain
AngryJohnnyN1930
DeathoftheCool
MKULTRA
Harbortown
JimmyB
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Daire
simo
colmillionaire
Bea
plugga
ThisMachineKillsFascists
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Tiffiny
liveit
kcdc
stephendgaf
Asleepontheforestfloor
e7c
steady now steady now
LBAZ
MissTiffers
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AngryJohnnyN1930
A Contender
A Contender
AngryJohnnyN1930

What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:49 am

The Office is my favorite show of all time, I actually think they've really held up the funny this season. Of course I miss Michael tho, I bawled the episode he left, like cried. Of all characters in any movie/show/play etc. mr. scott is the one I identified with the most. I do dig Robert California, a very different yet funny vibe, which is what they need, they did the right thing in not trying to recreate another Michael.
Walking Dead is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. this season.
I just started getting into American Horror Story and whoa, intense nutty stuff there...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:06 am

AngryJohnnyN1930 wrote:
I do dig Robert California, a very different yet funny vibe, which is what they need, they did the right thing in not trying to recreate another Michael.

I agree that they did the right thing with not trying to have another boss like Michael, because that never would have worked. But Robert California? I have always hated James Spader ever since Pretty In Pink and he's even creepier now. I would have liked The Office to bring in someone who would have been a neurotic, Type A personality but was still likable. My pick was Jason Bateman. That would have been awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Dexter!
Sons of Anarchy!
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia!
Workaholics!

That's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
AngryJohnnyN1930
A Contender
A Contender
AngryJohnnyN1930

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:16 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
AngryJohnnyN1930 wrote:
I do dig Robert California, a very different yet funny vibe, which is what they need, they did the right thing in not trying to recreate another Michael.

I agree that they did the right thing with not trying to have another boss like Michael, because that never would have worked. But Robert California? I have always hated James Spader ever since Pretty In Pink and he's even creepier now. I would have liked The Office to bring in someone who would have been a neurotic, Type A personality but was still likable. My pick was Jason Bateman. That would have been awesome!

I don't think this season has quite found it's groove yet, but I think we're close Smile
Bateman would have been awesome, I really wanted Rhys Darby from Yes Man and Flight of the Conchords fame, he would have been a riot!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:19 pm

I recently watched the full series of Suits in about four days , i don't usually like stuff like that but i thought it was decent.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Currently checking out the second season of Walking Dead and the new How I Met Your Mother. I am not really an avid series watcher.
Back to top Go down
RobertODonnell
Wooderson
Wooderson
RobertODonnell

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:18 am

Fringe (more important that the World Series, yet it still got bumped back a week)
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Doctor Who
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:01 am

Rescue Me (is over...sad face)
One Tree Hill (always)
Forensic Files
How I Met Your Mother (recently got in to)
Castle
Dexter
American Horror Show
...and some others.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:12 pm

http://followmy.tv/u/plugga

someone just told me about this thing, it's cool if you have to keep track of a shitload of tv shows like me!

also I just watched sons of anarchy 4x08 and I want to punch people in the face, WHYYYY WHYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Clementine
A Contender
A Contender
Clementine

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:08 am

Boardwalk Empire.....fabulous!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:28 pm

the finale of Dexter. i believe my exact response was: OH SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:54 pm

steph wrote:
the finale of Dexter. i believe my exact response was: OH SHIT.

Oh shit! you just reminded me off to watch it now
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:47 pm

OH.....MY....GOD..........
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:47 am

^so what did you think? the only people i know that watch it are my family so i dont get to talk about it much!
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:02 am

Just finished a newish British comedy-drama series called "Beaver Falls" about these 3 British blokes, who've finished up a year at college and head to California for the summer to work as counsellors at a summer camp. I'm pleased I managed to make the 6 hour long episodes last as long as possible, as it has quickly taken the prestigious spot of my favourite ever tv series. I've never once been so absorbed and attached to a tv show before. It's slightly influenced by The "Inbetweeners" but done in the same vein as Judd Appatow's cult series from about a decade ago, "Freaks & Geeks."

It's worth checking out if you're a fan of The Inbetweeners, Misfits, Skins, Freaks & Geeks, and The Hard Times of RJ Berger.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:04 am

It was pretty crazy, I'm a huge Dexter fan, I was not expecting deb to show up like that at the end. Yet I always kinda knew if it was anyone who would find him it would be her. Now we got to wait half a year to see how they resolve this which sucks.

I'm half expecting him to like drug her in the next season and she wakes up thinking it was a dream.

What was your take on it.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:09 am

The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:

It's worth checking out if you're a fan of The Inbetweeners, Misfits, Skins, Freaks & Geeks, and The Hard Times of RJ Berger.

Love misfits but its going down hill next season, two more actors left the show the people who play Alisha and Simon, that's why it ended so abruptly this season.

Have you seen the new British Comedy -SPY -its pretty good
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:10 am

Interesting...I don't know what will happen with her knowing now, but regardless of my thoughts on Deb having feelings for Dexter (and I'm not even as grossed out as I think most people are by that storyline), and how sort of mediocre this season's main villain was, when Deb walked in on Dexter and actually SAW HIM this time, killing someone...I was like, holy shit I can't wait til next fall to see how this turns out! Because even though season 4 is a lot of peoples' favorites and the reveal that Trinity had killed Rita was HUGE, I think Deb finding out is even bigger. I have no idea how it will turn out...but I hope they don't have Dexter drug her and have her not remember. That would be a copout to me, I'm expecting some really great storylines out of her finally knowing about Dexter.
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:17 am

Debonair wrote:

Love misfits but its going down hill next season, two more actors left the show the people who play Alisha and Simon, that's why it ended so abruptly this season.

Have you seen the new British Comedy -SPY -its pretty good

No in all honesty I've never heard of it, but the premise sounds funny enough, and I'm a fan of Darren Boyd, so I'll put it on the "to watch" list.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:20 am

I would agree I wasn't freaked out by the whole she has feelings for him thing, it was definately a weird way to go with the show, but I think it will also play a major role in next seasons story line. The villian was definately very lacking and i would say the season as a whole was pretty uneventful compared to what they have previously done. Liguertas character I do not even get anymore. But the ending definately made it. I'm excited also to see what's going on with the intern, my bet he's the new villian next season.

I also hope they don't go for that copout that would suck
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:24 am

LaGuerta is ugh...such a bitch, I can't stand her. Guess that means the actress who portrays her is doing a really good job! Yeah, as far as the Travis Mitchell (Colin Hanks) character this season, I just found that there weren't many times where I was on the edge of my seat and worried about what was going to happen (that's how I usually get during suspenseful scenes...I have a love/hate relationship with horror movies and stuff like Dexter...love to watch it but I get really anxious watching the really suspenseful parts, too). And yeah, there's definitely something going on with the new intern...Overall, I think they opened enough new storylines that I think next season could be really interesting. Oh, and from what I've read, they have two seasons left and that's most likely the end, so I think this is the right time to have Deb find out about Dex and see them deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:28 am

No in all honesty I've never heard of it, but the premise sounds funny enough, and I'm a fan of Darren Boyd, so I'll put it on the "to watch" list.

Its a fun show to pass the time with, I have nothing to watch now which sucks. Can't wait or this spring. Walking dead, mad men, and so many others

And steph, yeah I heard two more seasons as well, that also feels right Dexter been around awhile and i would hate to see it dragged on just for profit. That's what happened with the office and its just not the same anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Debonair wrote:

Its a fun show to pass the time with, I have nothing to watch now which sucks. Can't wait or this spring. Walking dead, mad men, and so many others

Is it on an American Channel, or a Netflix or Hulu type thing? I prefer not to download tv shows when I can avoid it.

In other words we just got a Netflix account, all the King of the Hill seasons that weren't put out on DVD I can finally see, and I've decided to go back and watch Misfits from the beginning since I've only seen a couple of episodes out of order. One thing I will say about that show is that: "Oi fookin' 'ate chavs"
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

You can find it only hulu, I'm not sure if its a premium account only though. Also I find shows to watch online through side reel , im not sure if you know of it, but you don't have to download the shows.

Awesome to talk to someone else than my brother who watches misfits, are you caught up to the latest season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching?   What's everyone watching? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's everyone watching?
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next