DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado

Go down 
+5
Don Juan
Snap
LBAZ
Vibes
Jukebox Romeo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spraypainthero
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
spraypainthero

Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado   Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Vibes wrote:
Were you one of the dudes hugging Gaslight after the show?

nah. i was the dude with the Dillinger Four shirt jumping on top of girls who weren't going crazy.

i got there in the middle of heartless bastards, so i couldn't really tell if they were taking forever. i liked them though.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jackssmirkingrevengex
Tiffiny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Tiffiny

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado   Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:53 pm

spraypainthero wrote:
Vibes wrote:
Were you one of the dudes hugging Gaslight after the show?

nah. i was the dude with the Dillinger Four shirt jumping on top of girls who weren't going crazy.

i got there in the middle of heartless bastards, so i couldn't really tell if they were taking forever. i liked them though.

I was getting jumped on top of even though I was going crazy to the extent that my fucked up back can handle. That's why I got up against the stage instead of in the middle of the dancing. :\
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanindie.net
spraypainthero
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
spraypainthero

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado   Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:05 am

haha some strange woman kept slapping my ass and putting her ear next to my mouth to see if i was singing the right lyrics (or to see if she was singing right, i don't know). about 2/3 of the way through, she slapped my ass one last time, and then my buddy appeared in her place. so confusing.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jackssmirkingrevengex
MissTiffers
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado   Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm

spraypainthero wrote:
haha some strange woman kept slapping my ass and putting her ear next to my mouth to see if i was singing the right lyrics (or to see if she was singing right, i don't know). about 2/3 of the way through, she slapped my ass one last time, and then my buddy appeared in her place. so confusing.

It was me.
Just kidding. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tiffiny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Tiffiny

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado   Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:34 pm

spraypainthero wrote:

I took my little brother (when I say little brother I really mean my 23-year-old 6'4" Marine brother) with me to a show in Aspen recently and he said his ass got grabbed half a dozen times. Maybe that's the new thing kids are doing these days at concerts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanindie.net
MissTiffers
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado   Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Tiffiny wrote:
spraypainthero wrote:

I took my little brother (when I say little brother I really mean my 23-year-old 6'4" Marine brother) with me to a show in Aspen recently and he said his ass got grabbed half a dozen times. Maybe that's the new thing kids are doing these days at concerts.

Hah, so long as they stay away from my other half.
Back to top Go down
Don Juan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Don Juan

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado   Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:52 pm

I've got some other videos up on youtube if anyone cares to take a look. Just search for "DonnJuan715". I also have a little problem. I recorded the entire encore(maybe my favorite part of the show), but it's a too big for youtube or vimeo. It's around 15 minutes and almost a 1gb. If anyone knows how to break the file up into smaller ones, it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/donwebb
LBAZ
A Contender
A Contender
LBAZ

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado   Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:01 am

Doesn't Youtube automtically break long videos up into 2 parts or is that just word of mouth?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nomies_alien_lover
Don Juan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Don Juan

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado   Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:39 am

So, sorry to revive old topics but I found some more videos from the show on 04/24/09 and am uploading them to YouTube at the moment. One is Meet Me By the Rivers Edge and the other is the entire 3-song encore. They played Casanova, Baby!, Woody Joe, and Angry Johnny. The latter is worth checking out for the break down during Angry Johnny. It was the Jimmy Ruffin/Tom Waits version. Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DonnJuan715?feature=mhee
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/donwebb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado   Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight - Two Nights in Colorado
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2