DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!

Go down 
+43
cmigs
ral
dmwhalen
dmac
hostutca
Jack
xstevenbx
Admodieus
simo
rem999
gaslightfan89
GlennR
DrockNJ
miked331
lucasnofx
ACA
rumham
Navesink Banks
A_Regular
TGA30
Velocity
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
No Retreat
dustinpardue
Zach_Edelman
EveryLittleSecret
NYYFAN523
big blue
turnitin2004
SirBrad
jonnyz83
bt211
jamesh2
njguy99
NeverTrustAJunkie
colmillionaire
DeathoftheCool
B701
Shrewsbury_Stars
StitchesOnTheRadio
FrankieG
acousticbandit
brianisbae
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Empty
PostSubject: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:24 pm

2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  52763010
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:54 pm

I live in MA and it would be hard for me to get there but I think I might have to go!
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:16 pm

$60 two day pass...nice.
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:35 pm

acousticbandit wrote:
$60 two day pass...nice.

Awesome! I am definitely in for both shows Very Happy

THIS ARTICLE says tickets go onsale Thursday. Question
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Has anyone gotten an email about fan club tickets for these shows? I haven't gotten one yet.. thought I would have already.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:50 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!! I must go at least one of the two days. Both would be sick. There's gonna be fierce competition for these tickets, I'm calling it now. I haven't seen a fanclub presale yet either. I hope there is one.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:55 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!! I must go at least one of the two days. Both would be sick. There's gonna be fierce competition for these tickets, I'm calling it now. I haven't seen a fanclub presale yet either. I hope there is one.

I actually think this will be a pretty easy ticket as long as you don't wait to long.

Last edited by Shrewsbury_Stars on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:57 pm

FrankieG wrote:
Has anyone gotten an email about fan club tickets for these shows? I haven't gotten one yet.. thought I would have already.

No but if you go to the 45 rpm presale site, there's already info for the Norfolk presale (which is Wednesday). I assume that will be the same deal for the Asbury shows.
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
FrankieG wrote:

No but if you go to the 45 rpm presale site, there's already info for the Norfolk presale (which is Wednesday). I assume that will be the same deal for the Asbury shows.

This will be my first presale, so I am not sure where that link is.. I have been looking around the 45rpm site but don't see it..
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:35 pm

FrankieG wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
FrankieG wrote:

This will be my first presale, so I am not sure where that link is.. I have been looking around the 45rpm site but don't see it..

I wound't worry. As soon as the email goes out, I'm sure people on here will be talking about it.
Back to top Go down
B701
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:55 pm

If you're not in the 45 RPM club, the venue pre-sale is Thursday, 10am-10pm, pre-sale PW is SWOON.

Since they are outdoor shows, tickets should be available for quite a while. If the shows were inside the Pony, then it would be a different story. Either way, I will be picking them up Thursday morning, just to ensure I don't miss out.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:36 pm

GASLIGHT ANTHEM HOLD STEADY WHAT THE FUCKKKKK
congrats to everyone in NJ you officially have the best show ever on your home soil
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Eh every north east show I've seen with them on this tour has sold out within 20 minutes and they've kinda neglected Jersey as of late so I'm not taking any chances.

These shows are listed under the fanclub presales (If you can't see it, login) I'm also happy to see a Rhode Island show. That's a quick trip for me!

YAY North East dates!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Can't stipulate this enough, if you are coming from outside of the area, please spend $ at local businesses and hotels. Where my parents shore house is (Normandy Beach on the barrier island) there still is no power. Asbury is much better than it was, but supporting the businesses absolutely helps them out. Make the trip, hang out and restore the shore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:15 pm

^^Amen to that

BTW from facebook:

"Join our 45 RPM Fan Club to get exclusive pre-sale links to purchase tickets for these shows on Wednesday, March 20 at 10AM EST for all shows except the Bogart show, which will go live tomorrow, March 19"

So it looks like fanclub members will be getting those presale links.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

I actually think this will be a pretty easy ticket as long as you don't wait to long.

I was kinda thinking/hoping the same thing. Having a Long Island show might help lessen competition from New Yorkers.

Here's the Boardwalk's site if you wanna check out the shops/restaurants in the area before you head down: http://apboardwalk.com/
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Damn I'm gonna be in Chicago that weekend. Darnit!
Back to top Go down
jamesh2
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:53 pm

anyone have any recomendations on close hotels?
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Mother of god, the Empress is $265 a night that weekend? Yeesh.

On the plus side if you get the right room, you can watch the show from a distance.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:16 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Mother of god, the Empress is $265 a night that weekend? Yeesh.

On the plus side if you get the right room, you can watch the show from a distance.

I stay in Asbury Park several times a year and personally like the Empress but there are certainly other options if you are looking for a lower rates. Lots of B&Bs in Ocean Grove, which is in walking distance (or a short cab ride) from the Stone Pony. For Bamboozle I stayed at Ocean Plaza, nice place and included breakfast. If you have a car, the Holiday Inn Express in Neptune is also a good choice.

The Berkeley Hotel is to the other end of the boardwalk but the rates are probably similar to the Empress.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:28 pm

NicholasHorror wrote:
I live in MA and it would be hard for me to get there but I think I might have to go!

Let me know if you have any travel questions. I am from Boston and go to Asbury Park a few times a year. If you don't want to drive you can take Amtrak or a bus to NYC, then take NJ Transit to Asbury Park. It's really easy.

Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 pm

This article from NJ.com says tix on sale Thursday at 10 am.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2013/03/gaslight_anthem_announces_two.html

But the Stone Pony site says Friday at 10 am.

Anyone know what's accurate? My guess is The Pony site. Just want to double check.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
B701
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:08 pm

The Stone Pony venue pre-sale is Thursday 10am-10pm with the password SWOON (it's posted on their twitter and Facebook pages). Friday at 10am is when they officially go on sale to the public.
Back to top Go down
B701
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Also, keep in mind that is Memorial Day weekend, so wherever you look will be pretty pricey. I've stayed at the Berkeley in the past before I moved down there, and it wasn't that expensive. But again, being the holiday weekend prices will most likely be higher than normal.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 pm

I don't think it will be too hard to land tickets. I believe the outdoor capacity is around 2,000, so that's 4,000 tickets to be sold over 2 days. Bet they sell out quickly, but I am not sure they're selling 4,000 tickets in 10 minutes.

Might get the 2 day pass but I was hopeful on seeing Tom Petty at the Beacon that weekend as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!    2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Nights On The Pony Summer Stage - May 25+26 - ON SALE FRIDAY!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next