DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem Sink or Swim Test Press, first press (U.S. and Euro) +more Gaslight related vinyl on ebay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxorecords
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Gaslight Anthem Sink or Swim Test Press, first press (U.S. and Euro) +more Gaslight related vinyl on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight Anthem Sink or Swim Test Press, first press (U.S. and Euro) +more Gaslight related vinyl on ebay   Gaslight Anthem Sink or Swim Test Press, first press (U.S. and Euro) +more Gaslight related vinyl on ebay Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:16 am

Hello,

I am currently listing a ton of The Gaslight Anthem and This Charming Man and other vinyl on ebay. I will be doing this over the next week so if yopu are looking for something specific continue to check my sellers page or email me through ebay under username xoxorecordsllc

Some items that are yet to go up are:

This Charming Man on black vinyl (2 copies)
This Charming Man on Brown vinyl

and a ton of other punk, indie and hip hop records.

Thanks for taking a look!

xoxo
Back to top Go down
xoxorecords
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Gaslight Anthem Sink or Swim Test Press, first press (U.S. and Euro) +more Gaslight related vinyl on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Sink or Swim Test Press, first press (U.S. and Euro) +more Gaslight related vinyl on ebay   Gaslight Anthem Sink or Swim Test Press, first press (U.S. and Euro) +more Gaslight related vinyl on ebay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:13 pm

more has been added and more records are going up tomorrow. Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem Sink or Swim Test Press, first press (U.S. and Euro) +more Gaslight related vinyl on ebay
Page 1 of 1