DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Scandals/ Jared Hart

Go down 
+19
ifieverstray
cowgirlwiththeblues
shiftynj
Jaws
luckyman
Jerseyrain
Asmith1912
sickgirlesther
sinkorswimmydear
Anya_TGA
LaVidaLoca
LizCollinsNY
pleasepassthesoup
AngryRyan
jensomniac
StitchesOnTheRadio
colmillionaire
Debonair
flannel
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 6:42 pm

interview with Jared Hart about the album Smile and I found this:

Quote :
The EP that The Scandals recorded with Brian Fallon close to a year ago is finally, hopefully, about to see the light of day early next year[...]

http://dyingscene.com/news/jared-hart-the-scandals-looks-back-and-branches-out-on-solo-debut-past-lives-pass-lines/
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:11 pm

This album is fantastic. I'm trying not to keep listening to the stream and wait for the cd but it's hard!
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:17 pm

has anyone else preordered the cd? and does anyone maybe know when it will be delivered?
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhRaaZWUP6g

The guy is unbelievable. Glad he's coming to the UK
Back to top Go down
pleasepassthesoup
A Contender
A Contender
pleasepassthesoup

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:57 am

He's got the ability to have a good voice and sometimes he lets it come out.

I just wish he wouldn't add that goofy affectation on his voice to sound like the guy from Dropkick Murphys so often. When he just sings using his natural voice it sounds so much better.
Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:

Hope Jared is the support act, would love to hear Pass Lives & Pass Lines.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:24 pm

luckyman wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:

Hope Jared is the support act, would love to hear Pass Lives & Pass Lines.

that would be so awesome!! a perfect line up! fingercrossed for that one to happen...his solo record is so amazing, he has such a great voice
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Just listened to Jared's album after the show in Boston. Wow, this thing is awesome. Hopefully it's out on vinyl soon.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:29 pm

I was dimly aware of the Scandals because a friend likes them but — as with Chuck Ragan and Dave Hause — I “discovered” Jared as a solo artist and am working my way backwards into the band’s material. Immediately loved his voice (my SO is like “Why does everybody you listen to sound like they need a cough drop?”) and was pleased to get a personal thank you (assumedly from him) after buying his album on Bandcamp.

Is anybody going to the Scandals show in Brooklyn next month? It looks like a tiny venue. I’m going solo and would love to meet up with other fan(s) from here.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:18 pm

Barresi wrote:
Just listened to Jared's album after the show in Boston. Wow, this thing is awesome. Hopefully it's out on vinyl soon.

He has a limited number of test pressings right now (these are sold out as of now but I think he's getting like 15 more?). The regular vinyl will be available in May assuming I heard him right, something distracted me for a second while I was talking to him.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Another question: Jared played with Brian et al for their whole set in Sayreville on Sat. Has that been happening on other shows on this tour?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:21 pm

shiftynj wrote:
Another question: Jared played with Brian et al for their whole set in Sayreville on Sat. Has that been happening on other shows on this tour?

as far as I know he is part of the Crowes
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
shiftynj wrote:

as far as I know he is part of the Crowes

okay cool thank you and thanks for the welcome in the other thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:33 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Barresi wrote:

He has a limited number of test pressings right now (these are sold out as of now but I think he's getting like 15 more?). The regular vinyl will be available in May assuming I heard him right, something distracted me for a second while I was talking to him.

Awesome, thank you. I'm assuming there will a separate U.S. pressing from the U.K. Gunner Records release?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 12:57 pm

Barresi wrote:
Barresi wrote:

Awesome, thank you. I'm assuming there will a separate U.S. pressing from the U.K. Gunner Records release?

No idea. Honestly didn't think to ask :/
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Barresi wrote:
Barresi wrote:

Say-10 records, the US distributor, is taking pre-orders for vinyl. I'm new so i can't post the link yet.
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:39 pm

shiftynj wrote:
Barresi wrote:
Barresi wrote:

Say-10 records, the US distributor, is taking pre-orders for vinyl.  I'm new so i can't post the link yet.

Just preordered through them, thanks!
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:40 pm

So, nobody going to Scandals show in Brooklyn next week? Sad
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 5:47 pm

I went to the Scandals show with the Falcons on Sunday in Brooklyn and got to meet Jared Hart. Great time and he is a really nice guy, as others have said. I asked if he would be doing solo shows again to support this album once the tour with Brian/Crowes is finished, and he expects to be playing with Scandals and on his own as opportunities arise. I see Brian has added US dates to the tour so it may be a while.

Also met Alex from Say-10 records and got to chat with him. Another really nice dude.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Jared Hart is so good live and a top guy to meet in person. On Thursday he signed the photo I had with him on Tuesday. I haven't quite got into the Scandals yet but his album was best of 2015 for me and he's made the UK tour so much more enjoyable for being on the card. I really hope he continues to release solo material during breaks with his band.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
Jared Hart is so good live and a top guy to meet in person. On Thursday he signed the photo I had with him on Tuesday. I haven't quite got into the Scandals yet but his album was best of 2015 for me and he's made the UK tour so much more enjoyable for being on the card. I really hope he continues to release solo material during breaks with his band.

I wanted to ask him for a photo or autograph but felt funny, plus the venue was a mob scene. Hopefully will see him somewhere a little calmer this summer.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 7:08 pm

You should have hung around, he was meeting people and signing quite a few bits for people. He was lovely! If you're going tomorrow, Rock Ciry has a much bigger merchant booth, so he will probably be in there - but less awkward.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 7:14 pm

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
You should have hung around, he was meeting people and signing quite a few bits for people.  He was lovely!  If you're going tomorrow, Rock Ciry has a much bigger merchant booth, so he will probably be in there - but less awkward.

No, I met him on Sunday in New York, at a show with his band the Scandals. The venue was really small and crowded.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 7:26 pm

Oh, I see. Assumed from the time you were at the show tonight!
Back to top Go down
ifieverstray
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:52 pm

is jared selling Vinyl at the merch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scandals/ Jared Hart
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next