DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 5:52 pm

I just saw this recent post. It seems like Benny is working with Jared Hart and Pete Steinkopf on a new record.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV7uSteDpTi/

Last edited by Anya_TGA on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 12:38 pm

It's Jared's next solo record. I ran into him a show in Brooklyn about a month ago and he said he was about to go record it. And since the musicians in these posts are all the same guys who played with him for his full band solo show this past spring, it just makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:01 pm

ok thanks for the update, sorry for the misunderstanding!
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 9:17 am

Lotta good new music coming our way. I noticed Jared seemed to slack off on the bookings for the summer, maybe that's why. Only show in Bandsintown is opening for Dave Hause in Asbury. I had thought it kinda odd that the Scandals put out an EP and done very few shows to support it. Nothing in Bandsintown between July - October, but maybe this explains it.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 5:54 pm

yeah definitely! and Jared is coming to Europe from end of September til mid October
Back to top Go down
aledjames
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 4:06 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
yeah definitely! and Jared is coming to Europe from end of September til mid October

I saw over on rankers and rotters that Dave Hause is going to be doing an UK/Europe tour in September/October too so it wouldn't surprise me if the Jared gigs are with Dave
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 5:27 pm

I think the Scandals have an upcoming show in Philly later this month? Like the last sunday of the month?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 6:04 pm

frianballon wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:

I saw over on rankers and rotters that Dave Hause is going to be doing an UK/Europe tour in September/October too so it wouldn't surprise me if the Jared gigs are with Dave

probably...but he also posted on his facebook page the email adress of gunner records for bookings
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 4:50 pm

Really looking forward to this record, not least because it looks as though Benny has played the drums on it. I really liked the last one, but it will also be nice to hear him do some more upbeat solo stuff.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 5:49 pm

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
Really looking forward to this record, not least because it looks as though Benny has played the drums on it. I really liked the last one, but it will also be nice to hear him do some more upbeat solo stuff.

8/24 show in Asbury Park is full band (I assume with Benny on drums again as he did in the winter at Crossroads).

Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 6:09 pm

Jared said on friday to my sister and me that he is trying to come back to Europe in February with his new band, I guess he meant the band with Benny.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Nice. Did he sing anything new?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:14 pm

yes he did..I think it were 2 new songs..but I don't know the name of the songs
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 pm

The last few times I saw him he sang one with a line "I've run out of ways to tell you" and also one that referenced dreams, but I think at least one of those may have been a cover. I've been watching setlist.fm to see if anybody posts what they are.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 6:00 pm

I barely remember the words of the songs...I also check setlist.fm from time to time, but barely anyone uploads any setlist of Jared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)   Jared Hart's new solo record (updated) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jared Hart's new solo record (updated)
Page 1 of 1