DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Scandals/ Jared Hart

Go down 
+19
ifieverstray
cowgirlwiththeblues
shiftynj
Jaws
luckyman
Jerseyrain
Asmith1912
sickgirlesther
sinkorswimmydear
Anya_TGA
LaVidaLoca
LizCollinsNY
pleasepassthesoup
AngryRyan
jensomniac
StitchesOnTheRadio
colmillionaire
Debonair
flannel
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:46 pm

So it's looking like it'd be a good idea to keep an eye on the Red Bull NYC instagram for news on the new EP http://instagram.com/redbullnyc

Andy Diamond also said "Big things in the works" regarding ^^
Back to top Go down
LizCollinsNY
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:16 pm

I thought I saw on the Scandals website it will be only released in Europe, hopefully this means I am wrong!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:54 am

LizCollinsNY wrote:
I thought I saw on the Scandals website it will be only released in Europe, hopefully this means I am wrong!

scratch  Are you getting it confused with Time Machines because it says (Europe) next to it? That one's already out.

I'd say it'd be crazy to think an American band would release something they recorded exclusively in Europe but then again I can think of another band, who also happens to be from NJ, who released an EP only in Europe Wink
Back to top Go down
LizCollinsNY
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:04 am

You're totally right, I was mixing them up! I think I saw 03/25 as a release date and didn't realize the current year was 2015, not 2014. Oops!

Haha!
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:51 pm

also Time Machines was totally only really released in Europe. any copies snagged here were just extras. Brian's influencing them too much already...
Back to top Go down
LaVidaLoca
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:58 am

Im in love with the scandals too! Nice sound!
Too bad that they dont touring with TGA in europe
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 2:59 pm

I think they're taking themselves back there though! may and june, no dates/locations up yet
Back to top Go down
LaVidaLoca
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:58 pm

Yeah, i was in contact with the band because of some merch, then they told me that they'll be here in may Smile
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:29 pm

flannel wrote:
also Time Machines was totally only really released in Europe. any copies snagged here were just extras.  Brian's influencing them too much already...

Really? I would love to hear the explanation for that because I can't fathom how that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:00 pm

I think it's cause it was put out on a German label, probably a small one, during a Euro tour
Back to top Go down
LaVidaLoca
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:11 am

Last week gunner rec. published that there will be a split tape of the scandals and lost in society. Limited to 40 copies. I ordered it and im very excited to get this!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Jareds got a solo record coming out next month. Two songs up. If you're going to the crossroads shows this decemeber check it out!

http://www.punknews.org/article/59224/media-jared-hart-deacon-aint-dead-yet-punknews-exclusive
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:06 pm

love the songs...I hope he will also come to Europe Smile
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:16 pm

man these songs are catchy, really really good!
does anyone know where i can pre order the record, i searched a lot but i couldnt find it...
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:41 pm

sinkorswimmydear wrote:
man these songs are catchy, really really good!
does anyone know where i can pre order the record, i searched a lot but i couldnt find it...

that's a good question ...also want to pre order it
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:32 am

I like Jared's voice and I like those 2 songs (plus I love the TV show Nashville tongue )
For pre-orders I checked the Say-10 Records website but it's so slow and won't load all the pages, not sure if it's just on my computer though.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 11:08 am

There are no pre orders up anywhere yet. Jared said they should be up "soon" and vinyl would be coming.
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:44 pm

Debonair wrote:
There are no pre orders up anywhere yet. Jared said they should be up "soon" and vinyl would be coming.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Solo album is streaming!!!

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2015/11/exclusive_jared_hart_searches_for_answers_on_new_s.html#incart_river_mobileshort
Back to top Go down
Asmith1912
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Asmith1912

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 5:24 pm

Been listening to it at work, and hot dang is it good! The best way to describe it, fittingly, is how Jared sounds when he opens by himself, even when he sings Scandals' songs. Still has a solid edge to it, but hearing that acoustic guitar under it lends a certain rawness to it. Recommend.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 6:22 pm

On "Basements" the melody is similar to the interlude part on TGA: 1930. So now I quietly sing that part over it lol. Makes me love the song even more.

The Leo is a fantastic song also. Proud of Jared. Been waiting for this for awhile
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Debonair wrote:
Solo album is streaming!!!

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2015/11/exclusive_jared_hart_searches_for_answers_on_new_s.html#incart_river_mobileshort

WHAT?! It's the whole album? I thought it was just another song. I'm even more excited now to go home and listen bounce
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Also the preorder is up for the cd. You can also buy a digital version which is an instant download. Don't be confused by the "preorder" words - You get instant access to the digital if you buy it. Very Happy

http://www.say-10.com/store/jhart/

I know Jared said vinyl will come eventually but that's not up yet
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 11:31 pm

on fb he said, vinyl not until mid '16.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 1:38 am

Ahh so good! I'm even more excited for Crossroads now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scandals/ Jared Hart
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next