DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22

Go down 
+60
biggs
Keele
dustinpardue
Hasler09
PC89
Tincan Sailor
nivek87
1930_GA
poormrpitiful
Franco3088
Marcooney
33RPMHero
Behold The Username
rgillies
Jack
henn
The Angry Johnny Revue
ral
big blue
jzancan
matkins
scarsrsouvenirs
Asmith1912
bigbug
brunswick18
lo
enola
eagles1139
Hanswurst
mingus
prettyontheinsidex
LiveFastDieOld
Roe
Christophe
FrankieG
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jaws
Anya_TGA
built2last25
Coltrane
jensomniac
NoSurrender
DeathoftheCool
NeverTrustAJunkie
zerb012345
Rizz
Rogicon
rumham
reitzel6570
njguy99
BossTime
BKO5950505
turnitin2004
flannel
Bobul
StitchesOnTheRadio
ManasquanMike
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Debonair
Shrewsbury_Stars
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roe
A Contender
A Contender

Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:24 am

Debonair wrote:
@jensomniac thanks so much! But I think I have to go with roes lol

Roe wrote:
Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 24nqhzc

Providing LJ Hepp doesn't mind... I took the picture from a screenshot of their video on youtube and put parts of the poster for the event on the top and bottom

Nice one dude!

Thanks, glad you liked it. This one is a little cleaner looking.

Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Idhel3
Back to top Go down
jensomniac
A Contender
A Contender
jensomniac

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:57 pm

for sure, that's killer!
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Debonair wrote:
turnitin2004 wrote:
Its now the 2nd or 3rd show I've seen brian where he has mentioned the band was going thru a rocky period for awhile, but he never really expands on it.

Has it been mentioned on the board here before as to what the problems were?  Im sure there was at least speculation, but I never really saw it.  Do we know what the situation was that was causing trouble, and if its really resolved? Sorry if it was discussed a ton somewhere else, I hadnt really seen it, and he brought it up again at this show so I think its somewhat relevant.

We don't allow open discussion and or speculation into topics/issues of this sort on here. Mainly out of respect for the band. With out all the answers and facts it could potentially put information out there that is not all truthful.

This does seem the furthest Brian has really wanted to comment on this whole subject so it should be respected as such. If him or another band member come out with more specifics on it of course it will be allowed to be discussed. (Or a reliable source who's spoken on behalf of the band band before such as el jefe, kevin slack or andy diamond for example)

But, also only discussed to a degree. Over analyzing some things can be just as bad.

Just one more reminder: even things said by "official" people after shows. You should ask yourself did they really tell me this and want me to go post this online? Sometimes a casual conversation is just that. Maybe ask them if it would be ok if you're not sure.

Feel free to pm any admin with further queries on this. Also if you'd like to post something you know and don't know if it goes to far ask us - we'll be happy to help. Head over to the complaints thread too if that works better.

Thanks all.

there was an interview a while back where Brian sort of discussed this. I don't have the link. He didn't say too much but he talked about how there was a point wherea they almost broke up around March of last year. He didn't elaborate but that's what I remember reading. I wish I had the link. I'm pretty sure it was on this forum somewhere. Anyway, definitely glad to see that whatever was bothering him doesnt seem to be anymore. Totally different Brian up there Saturday night than I've seen the last few times.
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:07 pm

He just said that at the end of a gig at Troxy (London) in March, everyone had a bit of a feeling that that might have been their last gig (without going into detail on the why part). But then later on they discovered new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:18 pm

Heres the interview. page 75 Wink
http://issuu.com/redbulletin.com/docs/1213_nz_lowres
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Does anyone have video of Smoke or Long Drives from this show?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:07 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
Does anyone have video of Smoke or Long Drives from this show?

I have both but they're not very good because I used a real camera instead of my iphone. Big mistake. The audio is audible but muffled and I didn't do as nice a job of filming I just kept it off to the side. If you really wanna see it though I'd be willing to upload long drives at least. I'm gonna go through it tonight and see if I can't piece together a few more lyrics.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:13 am

That's ok, I didn't see Debonair's post on the other page that he was readying the audio to be uploaded. I'll settle for that but thank you
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:43 am

I know I'm late to that party but I just wanted to say how lovely it is to see how content and happy Brian seems to be.

And the setlist. WOW THAT SETLIST!!!

Thanks for everyone who put videos online Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
lo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
lo

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:43 am

enola wrote:
I know I'm late to that party but I just wanted to say how lovely it is to see how content and happy Brian seems to be.

I have to second this! Haven't seen a show since last March, so I really appreciate everyone's videos and posts. Love seeing happy-Brian  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 pm

lo wrote:
enola wrote:

I have to second this! Haven't seen a show since last March, so I really appreciate everyone's videos and posts. Love seeing happy-Brian  Very Happy

Yeah, me too, I'm so glad to see him so happy...so I'm more excited for their new album and for M&TZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:44 am

So I finished my boot to my satisfaction at least. And my "quality checker" seems to enjoy it and thinks its worth sharing. I ended up keeping all banter and lead ups to songs on the end of the previous track. That way if you click on a song it plays that song right away. So if you don't want to hear any banter just hit next when the song ends and you're good to go. I added an "intro" track to keep this the same for American Slang.

I don't know what the demand is like for it. I could put it up on like mediafire if there is demand. Got to figure out how that works first!
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:07 am

Debonair wrote:
So I finished my boot to my satisfaction at least. And my "quality checker" seems to enjoy it and thinks its worth sharing. I ended up keeping all banter and lead ups to songs on the end of the previous track. That way if you click on a song it plays that song right away. So if you don't want to hear any banter just hit next when the song ends and you're good to go. I added an "intro" track to keep this the same for American Slang.

I don't know what the demand is like for it. I could put it up on like mediafire if there is demand. Got to figure out how that works first!

I would definitely like to hear it  Smile 
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:27 am

Debonair wrote:

I'd really love to hear it if you wouldn't mind!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:32 am

Ok I messaged everyone who expressed interest at one point. If you didn't express interest and don't want it and I pmed you sorry Razz and like wise if I missed you!

Before I share the link publicly and add it to the master list can everyone I message just confirm it's downloading and playing properly please? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:04 am

thanks Deb, you're the best! It downloaded and is playing just fine
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:10 am

Debonair wrote:

Yes, please share. I would like to hear, banter and all.
Back to top Go down
brunswick18
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brunswick18

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:49 am

Debonair wrote:
Ok I messaged everyone who expressed interest at one point. If you didn't express interest and don't want it and I pmed you sorry :Pand like wise if I missed you!

Before I share the link publicly and add it to the master list can everyone I message just confirm it's downloading and playing properly please? Thanks in advance.

Download was sucessful and it sounds amaziing!!

Made my day  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:59 am

I'd love to hear it as well!
Back to top Go down
bigbug
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Ditto! Thank you for doing this and your generous sharing!
Back to top Go down
Asmith1912
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Asmith1912

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:43 pm

I'd like to add my name to those who would love to hear it! Thank you for doing this!
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:55 pm

I'd also really like to get my hands on this. Such a great night. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:00 pm

count me in for sure! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:33 pm

me too Very Happy I'd like to hear it Wink
Back to top Go down
scarsrsouvenirs
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:34 pm

I would also love to hear your recording, Debonair!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next