DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)

Go down 
+28
ManasquanMike
TGAFAN25
NeverTrustAJunkie
GlennR
thebends
njguy99
ljdonofrio
FrankieG
rumham
Velocity
Jack
LuceroDiehard
matkins
Bobul
BossTime
TGA30
jonester
Jaws
Anya_TGA
LiveFastDieOld
big blue
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Last Jukebox Romeo
colmillionaire
Debonair
DeathoftheCool
StitchesOnTheRadio
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Empty
PostSubject: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:08 am

topic title updated. Used to be " Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ, Tickets on sale NOW!"

https://www.facebook.com/CrossroadsNJ

"A very special intimate acoustic night.
Come on in and sing your heart out...
This show will be one to remember.

Brian Fallon of The Gaslight Anthem

Jared Hart of The Scandals

Brian McGee of Plow United

Tommy Gunn of Communication Redlight

17 bucks

21 plus

Doors at 7pm"
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:23 am

Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Tumblr_inline_mrqh76Q4mv1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:41 am

this is on my brothers birthday! i preemptively bought him a ticket  Razz  ill just sell his if he doesn't want to go.

Edit: just to prevent further confusion for ticket seekers. - it was an instant yes on his part!

Last edited by Debonair on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:35 am

I think I just agreed to a date with a co-worker to get him to cover my shift so I could go to this show.

I've reached a new low on what I'll do to see Brian Fallon play.  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:30 am

I'm not joking, this entire show (minus B Fal) was at my co-teachers house in Morrisville this evening. Too funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:59 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
I think I just agreed to a date with a co-worker to get him to cover my shift so I could go to this show.

WHAT IF IT'S YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND???

but seriously shelby when you go you gotta give us the play by play. Pretty please!!!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:10 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:

but seriously shelby when you go you gotta give us the play by play. Pretty please!!!  Very Happy 

I agree...I would like Molly and the Zombies type coverage please  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:53 am

Holy crap. Thank you so much for posting this Shelby!!!!! Capacity is only 200 at this bar. This is going to be super intimate.
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Just got tix, thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:04 pm

So there is one member of molly and the zombies, besides brian. Could it be that brian will be the one constant with other members rotating in and out based on their availability or desire to play?
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:46 pm

I just have to say I am SO excited for this show.
 cyclops 
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:01 pm

that's amazing, it's such a shame that I'm living in Europe -.- one day I will move to the United States XD
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Do it!! My husband moved to NJ from the UK to marry me and start our lives together. He's never looked back Wink
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:15 pm

I really want to go, depends on if I can drive down from Boston after work and get there in time. Maybe I can swindle a half-day from my boss.
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:17 pm

It's worth it... capacity 200. I love this place. Intimate is an understatement. Smile (and their food isn't bad)
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:34 pm

Yup, bought my ticket. I'll get there by eight at the latest, so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
jonester
A Contender
A Contender
jonester

PostSubject: New Brian Fallon Show   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:01 pm

I just got my two tickets for Brian Fallon at The Crossroads in jersey, https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/475405
Back to top Go down
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:37 pm

How is this not sold out yet?
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 pm

At 5pm there were 50 tickets left. It will be sold out very soon if not already
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:45 pm

big blue wrote:
How is this not sold out yet?

There doesn't seem to be any announcement other than the venue's facebook page (which I would have never seen if it hadn't been for Shelby, God bless her). If there was an announcement via Gaslight's twitter or facebook page, I think these would have been gone long ago. Lucky us.
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:49 pm

I posted it last night at 8pm EST in the Facebook group. Don't forget to join if you haven't. Look up Andy Diamond's Church Street Choir. Great place to stay updated besides here.  wave 
Back to top Go down
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:29 am

got my ticket earlier today, thanks for the heads up! first time seeing brian do an acoustic gig, pretty excited about it.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:55 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Holy crap. Thank you so much for posting this Shelby!!!!! Capacity is only 200 at this bar. This is going to be super intimate.

No prob! I owe it to Megan, who told Marla, who told me. It was all over that Andy Diamond facebook group so I couldn't believe it wasn't on here! I feel like stuff usually ends up on here first (barely), but Megan's right, it's worth joining that group to keep an eye out for stuff.

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:

I agree...I would like Molly and the Zombies type coverage please  Very Happy

Oh please god no I do not wanna marry this guy. He let me off the hook anyway but he's still doing me this favor. Lucky for me!

big blue wrote:
So there is one member of molly and the zombies, besides brian. Could it be that brian will be the one constant with other members rotating in and out based on their availability or desire to play?

Well, it was never billed as a M&TZ show, both Brian's are listed as "from" Gaslight and Plow United, not M&TZ. So it seems to be completely unrelated. I'd be surprised if any of the members of that band are going to be rotated in and out. This isn't like The Horrible Crowes with just Brian and Ian who got others to play with them. Those guys ARE the band.
Back to top Go down
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:56 am

I realize this wasn't billed as a molly and the zombies show but I would be surprised if the setlist didn't consist of everything that we have heard so far from molly and the zombies, plus maybe a few other songs. Whatever he plays, it should be a great night.
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:58 am

It's sold out! Can't wait to see some of you there. My two cents... since it is billed as "Brian Fallon of The Gaslight Anthem", pretty sure we'll be hearing TGA songs. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next