DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)

Go down 
+28
ManasquanMike
TGAFAN25
NeverTrustAJunkie
GlennR
thebends
njguy99
ljdonofrio
FrankieG
rumham
Velocity
Jack
LuceroDiehard
matkins
Bobul
BossTime
TGA30
jonester
Jaws
Anya_TGA
LiveFastDieOld
big blue
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Last Jukebox Romeo
colmillionaire
Debonair
DeathoftheCool
StitchesOnTheRadio
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BossTime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BossTime

Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Amazing...I saw this at like 7:30 this morning when I got into work and I was still shut out. Granted the low capacity but still, all of you who got tickets should count your blessings! Should be a great night!
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Very happy to say that I was blessed to have seen this early on and was able to get tickets. I'm usually last to the party for things like this, only learning about them after the fact. So, many thanks again to all who made this info available for us. I appreciate the heads up.
On a side note, my guess is that Brian is going to go up and play a mix of anything. Been to a few of Matt Pryors solo acoustic shows like this and he literally will play a few songs and then leave the rest of the night up to the audience. I see Brian throwing some Dylan in there that night for sure along with some GLA, HC and maybe MATZ
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Bobul wrote:
Very happy to say that I was blessed to have seen this early on and was able to get tickets. I'm usually last to the party for things like this, only learning about them after the fact. So, many thanks again to all who made this info available for us. I appreciate the heads up.
On a side note, my guess is that Brian is going to go up and play a mix of anything. Been to a few of Matt Pryors solo acoustic shows like this and he literally will play a few songs and then leave the rest of the night up to the audience. I see Brian throwing some Dylan in there that night for sure along with some GLA, HC and maybe MATZ

I would die of happiness if he included some THC songs! but I'm not holding my breath. I do think that with Brian McGee being there, we have a good chance of getting 1 or 2 M&TZ songs though! But yeah, I'm betting it'll mostly be gaslight with a cover or two.

Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 pm

If Brian does any HC songs, I will join thousands of people crying worldwide! A dream come true to hear those. I would be surprised if he does any, but we really never know!
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Sold Out

There is now a waiting list
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Ahhhhh shit this would have been awesome. Enjoy, guys.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:29 am

There's talk of a possible night 2 of this. Someone in the Andy Diamond group called Crossroads and they said they were trying to put together a night 2. So keep an eye out if you missed out on night 1!
Back to top Go down
BossTime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BossTime

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:31 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
There's talk of a possible night 2 of this. Someone in the Andy Diamond group called Crossroads and they said they were trying to put together a night 2. So keep an eye out if you missed out on night 1!

Awesome! Hopefully this happens! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:26 pm

I'm so mad I just saw this! I really hope there's going to be a night 2 of this or else I'll be kicking myself forever.
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Seriously, Stiches (Shelby?) thank you so much for posting this the other day.. In the most non-creepy way possible, if I see someone who remotely resembles you at the show, I'll be sure to buy a drink.

Second show would be interesting, I doubt it would be Sunday because of the super bowl, but if everyone can stick around maybe that monday or tuesday.
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Don't doubt it simply because of the super bowl
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:22 pm

rumham wrote:
I doubt it would be Sunday because of the super bowl, but if everyone can stick around maybe that monday or tuesday.    

I was thinking the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:43 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
rumham wrote:
I doubt it would be Sunday because of the super bowl, but if everyone can stick around maybe that monday or tuesday.    

Exact quote from the person who called crossroads:
"Hey, guys, in my desperate attempt to track down tickets for the Brian acoustic show, I called Crossroads. The guy I talked to was super cool. He said they're trying to put together a second show for Sunday!"
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:24 am

Yeah I don't doubt that they'd try to put together a Sunday show, I just doubt all the performers would want to work during the Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
rumham wrote:

To add to this Super Bowl "conspiracy"  Razz Is brian wearing a Super Bowl sweatshirt here?

http://instagram.com/p/jeA2DAiuja/
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Debonair wrote:

To add to this Super Bowl "conspiracy"  Razz Is brian wearing a Super Bowl sweatshirt here?

http://instagram.com/p/jeA2DAiuja/

Brian's face is hilarious XD
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Anyone have an extra ticket they would sell to me?
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Dam, the more I read about this, the more I need to get in..

I'm debating about going anyway and trying to get in or just listening from the parking lot...

Seriously, If anyone has an extra ticket let me know! Messaging me on facebook would probably be better than here, but I will probably be checking here alot more often because of this ticket (like every hour? haha): https://www.facebook.com/fgkemper
Back to top Go down
ljdonofrio
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Hey, everyone! I'm also looking for 1 or 2 tickets to the show. I saw the link just after it sold out! Also, I'm the person who called Crossroads. I agree with everyone about it seeming unlikely because of the Super Bowl, but that's what he told me. So fingers crossed. If anyone can help with a ticket, I'd be grateful! Thanks, Lindsay. You can email me here: ljdonofrio at gmail dot com
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:45 am

Crossroads is a very cool, very small venue. To everyone who got in -- hope you have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Im happy to see that there aren't any tickets for sale on Ebay. Glad to see scalpers didn't get a heads up on this.

For all of those who are familiar with Crossroads, is this a bar/restaurant? Will I be able to grab something to eat there? I went to the page and saw the menu, but wasn't sure if there was a separate entrance or what not. (It looks so small, makes me even more excited)
Back to top Go down
jonester
A Contender
A Contender
jonester

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:49 am

I really hope Brian plays MISERY, I love that song and have never seen it played. I dont know if he ever did play it live. It seems some members here know Brian, or those associated with him, and perhaps they could convey this request. I also know many more would like to hear it too.  Thanks, John
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Bobul wrote:
Im happy to see that there aren't any tickets for sale on Ebay. Glad to see scalpers didn't get a heads up on this.

For all of those who are familiar with Crossroads, is this a bar/restaurant? Will I be able to grab something to eat there? I went to the page and saw the menu, but wasn't sure if there was a separate entrance or what not. (It looks so small, makes me even more excited)

I saw another band there a year ago. The setup had everyone sitting at tables and you were able to order food. But judging by the 200 tickets sold, they might convert it to standing room only becuase I can't see 200 people sitting at tables, from what I remember. You could probably still order foor at the bar though, i would think.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:09 pm

jonester wrote:
I really hope Brian plays MISERY, I love that song and have never seen it played. I dont know if he ever did play it live. It seems some members here know Brian, or those associated with him, and perhaps they could convey this request. I also know many more would like to hear it too.  Thanks, John

WANT.
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:03 pm

FrankieG wrote:
Bobul wrote:

I saw another band there a year ago. The setup had everyone sitting at tables and you were able to order food. But judging by the 200 tickets sold, they might convert it to standing room only becuase I can't see 200 people sitting at tables, from what I remember. You could probably still order foor at the bar though, i would think.

Awesome. Thanks. I'm leaving work at 7 and that should place me there at exactly 8. So dinner there is a must.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next