DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)

Go down 
+28
ManasquanMike
TGAFAN25
NeverTrustAJunkie
GlennR
thebends
njguy99
ljdonofrio
FrankieG
rumham
Velocity
Jack
LuceroDiehard
matkins
Bobul
BossTime
TGA30
jonester
Jaws
Anya_TGA
LiveFastDieOld
big blue
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Last Jukebox Romeo
colmillionaire
Debonair
DeathoftheCool
StitchesOnTheRadio
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:26 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
matkins wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Agree. Cat's a total babe. And I was kind of obsessed with her eye makeup.
Agreed! Also, I have to say that I really love her understated voice with Brian's. I didn't think I would want a female singing with him, but I was wrong!  They have really great chemistry on stage together as well.

chemistry is an understatement. They behave like 8 year olds who have been friends since they were born. McGee often looks like the older brother waiting for the kids to calm down.

PS, holy shit shelby, we have the same birthday
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:57 am

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
matkins wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Agree. Cat's a total babe. And I was kind of obsessed with her eye makeup.
Agreed! Also, I have to say that I really love her understated voice with Brian's. I didn't think I would want a female singing with him, but I was wrong!  They have really great chemistry on stage together as well.

chemistry is an understatement. They behave like 8 year olds who have been friends since they were born. McGee often looks like the older brother waiting for the kids to calm down.

They certainly have chemistry, but I'm not sure I'd go with a friends since 8 years old vibe...

McGee is the man, he was AWESOME solo... Opening with an acapella song was impressive....

Not SINCE they were 8, I said they were acting like they were 8. I'm specifically thinking of when he was trying to mess up the nobs on her bass. It's just the thought that comes to mind when I think of that. Beyond that it was just some hilarious banter.

McGee surprised me. He's so mellow during the Molly stuff that I wasn't expecting all that energy during his set. And some of the stuff he does with his voice, wow. That acapella song was really cool. I kinda wish I knew it was gonna be acapella though because I kept thinking he was about to start playing and it was messing with my head, haha.

And that's cool about the birthday thing! haha
Back to top Go down
B701
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:00 am

Quote :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/starstruck76/sets/72157640469840996/
Just put up my photos from the night if you're interested.

Good pics, but I'm pretty sure it's Jared Hart from The Scandals.

And I love these shows that Andy Diamond puts on, it's like a Court Tavern reunion every time.
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:
Cat Popper is fuckin cute
Yeah she is!
Anyone else know she tours as the bassist for Jack White?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Ahhhh why didn't they play Lucky? That song is so good, from what I can remember. I really want to hear it again and not just the twenty seconds or whatever on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)   Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian solo show at Crossroads in NJ (2/1/14)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5