DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Tickets Available for Brian at Crossroads, Thursday 12/18 show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

2 Tickets Available for Brian at Crossroads, Thursday 12/18 show Empty
PostSubject: 2 Tickets Available for Brian at Crossroads, Thursday 12/18 show   2 Tickets Available for Brian at Crossroads, Thursday 12/18 show Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Because of family commitments, I need to sell my two tickets for the Thursday night show. I will be buying tickets for Wednesday instead. I am looking for face value plus fees, which comes to $41 per ticket. They are will call tickets. I have spoken to someone at Crossroads who said that when I find a buyer, I can call the venue to have the tickets transferred into a new name. I am more than happy to do this as a conference call to Crossroads with the buyer, in case there are any concerns about the transfer. If interested, you can either send me a direct message or email me at ericlange@verizon.net. Thanks.

Eric
Back to top Go down
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

2 Tickets Available for Brian at Crossroads, Thursday 12/18 show Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Tickets Available for Brian at Crossroads, Thursday 12/18 show   2 Tickets Available for Brian at Crossroads, Thursday 12/18 show Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 12:53 am

Sold. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

2 Tickets Available for Brian at Crossroads, Thursday 12/18 show
Page 1 of 1