DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molly & The Zombies

Go down 
+53
CapedAvenger
aelliott88
HolyBreakOfDay
cmigs
zerb012345
flannel
ManasquanMike
crazyhollywoodnights
simo
jonester
mingus
cdala
Bobul
The_River
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
Jaws
Vibes
Yozzy
The Angry Johnny Revue
LittleEden
thomas94
BereasaTGA
Hanswurst
jensomniac
Anya_TGA
Shorestyle69
HorribleCrowe
33RPMHero
ral
Steve70s
MKULTRA
eagles1139
Jack
TGAFAN25
miked331
Rizz
colmillionaire
brianisbae
The Last Jukebox Romeo
njguy99
bringiton_ty
matkins
NeverTrustAJunkie
Prisoner
steph
jerzshore732
rumham
DeathoftheCool
StitchesOnTheRadio
Debonair
Shrewsbury_Stars
LiveFastDieOld
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Zombie makeup! That needs to be added to the list.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:03 am

What if it's EDM. Molly and all.

Razz 

Kidding.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:13 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Razz 

Kidding.
Gaslight Dubstep. affraid 
You'll pull your teeth out.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:15 am

njguy99 wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Razz 

Kidding.
Gaslight Dubstep. affraid 
You'll pull your teeth out.
That would be one side project I'd be guaranteed to hate, haha Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:33 am

Brian coming out and playing Skrillex-type stuff for a Bouncing Souls crowd could cause riots in the streets of Asbury.
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:00 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Brian coming out and playing Skrillex-type stuff for a Bouncing Souls crowd could cause riots in the streets of Asbury.
There is a tiny, tiny part of me that wants this to happen...just to see how the media would report the cause of the riot.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:18 pm

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
There is a tiny, tiny part of me that wants this to happen...just to see how the media would report the cause of the riot.
"Springsteen influenced Brian Fallon caused a riot today in his hero's old stomping grounds when he surprised fans with music that had nothing to do with New Jersey....blah blah blah Springsteen blah blah blah New Jersey...etc."

(credit for the latter half of that statement goes to mr. Fallon's former twitter page where he posted something like that)
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Anyone planning on going? I've been hearing from very reliable sources that it is likely him. Not sure about the whole band, though.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:33 pm

matkins wrote:
Anyone planning on going? I've been hearing from very reliable sources that it is likely him.  Not sure about the whole band, though.
More reliable sources than Gaslight's Twitter and Brian's Instagram? Not sure how much closer to an official announcement they can get at this point.
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
matkins wrote:
Anyone planning on going? I've been hearing from very reliable sources that it is likely him.  Not sure about the whole band, though.
More reliable sources than Gaslight's Twitter and Brian's Instagram? Not sure how much closer to an official announcement they can get at this point.
Just mentioning it in case people were still hesitant/skeptical. there are still tickets left if people were putting off buying them.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:57 pm

From twitter:

@gaslightanthem wrote:
FYI - we will NOT be playing Home for the Holidays.  It's not us.

The zombie time thing would have been perfect too... *kicks dirt*
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Keep in mind it could be Brian without the rest of the band
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:02 pm

that's what i was thinking. at first i was really disappointed but maybe it's not the band per se...
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Still feel like it's Brian in some capacity.  Since TGA and BS fans overlap, I don't see why they just wouldn't announce from the start that it was him...

Anyone considering the absolute remote possibility that it could be Bruce? To me he'd be a reason to keep it quite since announcing him would attract the wrong crowed.

Last edited by rumham on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:12 pm

rumham wrote:
Still feel like it's Brian in some capacity.  Since TGA and BS fans overlap, I don't see why they just wouldn't announce from the start that it was him...

Anyone considering the absolute remote possibility that it could be Bruce?

haha no way. now you're just getting fuckin silly
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:54 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
rumham wrote:

Believe me, I don't think it's him. The only thing that throws me off is I'm sure the majority are expecting MaTZ to be Brian in some capacity. And since they're creating even more suspense with some cryptic and some not so cryptic tweets from TGA that whoever it is needs to be relatively big otherwise why go through all this trouble.

Sure it's probably Brian, but do you really need to keep him a secret when he played with TBS a month or so ago?

Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:58 pm

rumham wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
rumham wrote:

Believe me, I don't think it's him.  The only thing that throws me off is I'm sure the majority are expecting MaTZ to be Brian in some capacity.  And since they're creating even more suspense with some cryptic and some not so cryptic tweets from TGA that whoever it is needs to be relatively big otherwise why go through all this trouble.  

Sure it's probably Brian, but do you really need to keep him a secret when he played with TBS a month or so ago?

yeah seriously this whole situation is very confusing. i'm gonna be very interested to see what the deal is come the night of the show
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:39 pm

If they had formally announced Fallon, Gaslight fans would have overwhelmed the crowd. Home for the Holidays is the Souls' time to shine. Hence, the unofficial nature of the announcement. Not all the Gaslight fan-boys and fan-girls are Souls fans.
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Maybe it will be The Gaslight Anthem playing without Brian, and someone else singing. Making a statement, like hey, it's about all of us - appreciate the whole band, and don't idolize them. Or maybe Brian will be joining Laura Jane Grace and announce his transgerdgender dysphoria, and his transformation into Molly. Or maybe it's a new band that's pretty much a solo project for Brian, like music slightly similar to Gaslight but also very different, very weird. Like an Angels and Airwaves type project. Whooo knowsss
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:03 pm

capnrad wrote:
Maybe it will be The Gaslight Anthem playing without Brian, and someone else singing. Making a statement, like hey, it's about all of us - appreciate the whole band, and don't idolize them. Or maybe Brian will be joining Laura Jane Grace and announce his transgerdgender dysphoria, and his transformation into Molly. Or maybe it's a new band that's pretty much a solo project for Brian, like music slightly similar to Gaslight but also very different, very weird. Like an Angels and Airwaves type project. Whooo knowsss

Gaslight posted on Twitter today that it's not them.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:42 pm

I'll just say -- if you go on the H4TH web site, every band has either a bio or a video clip, except "Molly and the Zombies." And they're the last opener before the Souls on Friday, so they should be a high profile group.
Clearly somebody is trying to hide just who this group is. And until Brian says "I'm not part of Molly and the Zombies" I won't believe he's not connected.
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:49 pm

I doubt it's a side project.  Gaslight is releasing a new record so there's no real point debuting something new and then putting it aside for the next year or two.  Plus there's no way a record company would debut anything without promoting it first if he has any real plans for it.

It just seems like Brian at this point is the anti-surprise because he's expected.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:43 am

njguy99 wrote:
I'll just say -- if you go on the H4TH web site, every band has either a bio or a video clip, except "Molly and the Zombies." And they're the last opener before the Souls on Friday, so they should be a high profile group.
Clearly somebody is trying to hide just who this group is.  And until Brian says "I'm not part of Molly and the Zombies" I won't believe he's not connected.

I agree with this line of thought  High Five 
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:49 am

Based on what I've seen from Brian's instagram, TGA's twitter, someone who posted on here claiming to know it's a side project because of an event that person is involved in, and something a guy in a band told my friend, I'm gonna bet it's either a side project or Brian solo in some fashion.

Either way, I'm gonna be there (weather permitting) and as long as I get to see The Bouncing Souls I'll be a happy camper. This will just be an awesome bonus if it turns out to be something cool from Brian.

Less than a month to go!  bounce 
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:46 pm

FINALLY figured out what this is. Not Gaslight. You guys will like it though. Enjoy as I cannot attend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molly & The Zombies
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next