DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'

Go down 
+33
Rizz
Andy_
NeverTrustAJunkie
Jack
chickenman
redheadchick
brucesboots
Jerseyrain
lostintheflood
eagles1139
CluckyB
CapedAvenger
OldManShoes3
bringiton_ty
zerb012345
Xanthias
The Last Jukebox Romeo
matkins
NYYFAN523
azlisa
JimmyB
jzancan
onbackstreetsinbackseats
njguy99
Shrewsbury_Stars
Holland
Labhras
Steve70s
bringiton
enola
DeathoftheCool
StitchesOnTheRadio
Debonair
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'   Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:47 pm

I think this is gonna be some DEEP shit. Sounds like the guy is soul searching. Can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'   Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:03 pm

I reckon musically it is going to be different but in terms of lyrics and subject matters, it wont change that much. Like others have said, its all guess work at the moment.

Im just glad he hasn't left this, I had a bad feeling that after his last post this might just vanish and be forgotten. Glad that's not the case Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'   Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:38 pm

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
I reckon musically it is going to be different but in terms of lyrics and subject matters, it wont change that much. Like others have said, its all guess work at the moment.

Im just glad he hasn't left this, I had a bad feeling that after his last post this might just vanish and be forgotten. Glad that's not the case Very Happy

Don't really get why you'd say that. Of the little he's said about this project, Brian has been explicit that he's going to be writing about the specific personal experiences he's had of late.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'   Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 pm

I meant, there are some things you can only write about in an acoustic song.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'   Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:50 am

"a new tide in haunted waters"
STOKED
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'   Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:31 am

Can't wait, hopefully it's not a long wait
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'   Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm

JimmyB wrote:

I don't agree with this at all, but I'm curious to know why you think that.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'   Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:44 am

One thing, could this possibly mean Brian will potentially do the Revival tour again?

Just something to think about, I'm sure a lot of people will like that to happen or will he be too busy with Gaslight?
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'   Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:55 am

Jack wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'   Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:50 pm

A_Regular wrote:
Jack wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'   Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:34 pm

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
One thing, could this possibly mean Brian will potentially do the Revival tour again?

Just something to think about, I'm sure a lot of people will like that to happen or will he be too busy with Gaslight?

Thought about that for the first time after reading this post right now, but I'd agree that this is not that improbable. He announced that he'd wanted to work on a new Horrible Crowes album later this year too, if I'm not completely wrong..

I'd definitely go there Wink ..

btw: that last picture on Brian's homepage is awful Exclamation ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'   Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net' - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian announces plans for solo album & new Gaslight songs on 'brianfallon.net'
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4