DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album

Go down 
+12
Trey810
steady now steady now
Jaws
miked331
StitchesOnTheRadio
ivienco
jonnyz83
Asmith1912
ProMayhem
shiftynj
BKO5950505
enola
16 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Empty
PostSubject: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:41 am

Started a new thread where we can collect all info about Brian's second album. This is what we know so far:

Album title: SLEEPWALKERS
Release date:  February 9 2018 on Island Records
Produced by Ted Hutt
First single: Forget Me Not (released October 27 2017)

Second single: If Your Prayers Don't Get To Heaven (released December 14 2017)

Preorder bundles available here:
US preorder:
https://shop.brianfallonmusic.com/ (black vinyl & red vinyl)
UK preorder:
http://shop.virginemi.com/brianfallon/
https://www.banquetrecords.com/brian-fallon/sleepwalkers/brianfallonLP2 (Red vinyl / 300 allocated to the UK - taken from the US red pressing)
Germany/Europe preorder (2 x 12“ black vinyl + 7“ with exclusive B-side /500):
https://www.flight13.com/details/brian-fallon-the-howling-weather-sleepwalkers-128547
http://www.finestvinyl.de/rock-vinyl/fallon-brian-sleepwalkers/?item=121243
http://greenhell.de/navi.php?a=78692&lang=eng

Artwork:
SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Sleepw10

Tracklisting:
1. If Your Prayers Don't Get To Heaven
2. Forget Me Not
3. Come Wander With Me
4. Etta James
5. Her Majesty's Service
6. Proof of Life
7. Little Nightmares
8. Sleepwalkers
9. My Name is the Night (Color Me Black)
10. Neptune
11. Watson
12. See You on the Other Side

Last edited by enola on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:08 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
BKO5950505
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BKO5950505

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:01 pm

enola wrote:

First single: Forget Me Not (released October 27 2018)

Preorders start on Oct. 27 2018
Damn...Thats a long wait Wink
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Ugh, now the reference to the pre-order bundles disappeared and it goes to a page saying "no offers at this time". Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
ProMayhem
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ProMayhem

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Here’s hoping the track listing comes out soon
Back to top Go down
Asmith1912
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Asmith1912

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 2:45 pm

CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME:

Okay, so we now have two data points for Brian Fallon solo records (Painkillers and Sleepwalkers) which somewhat play off each other, a theory occurred to me.  The Brian Fallon Solo Project is simply a trilogy during a hiatus of TGA which is about rebirth.  In this scenario, we have PAINKILLERS (putting yourself to sleep), SLEEPWALKERS (Asleep and dreaming/moving), and finally, UNTITLED THIRD ALBUM (will be something about waking up renewed).

I would say that Painkillers was about leaving something for something better (Smoke, Among Other Foolish Things, Red Lights form a nice example).  Our one song (and multiple interviews) from Sleepwalkers is about being at that better place but being unsure (Forget Me Not is a 'happy song' about being visited in the grave, a more upbeat version of "Underneath the Ground" really).  I think the third album is gonna be the happiest we have heard our boy since he Came To Dance.

After the third record, Brian, the Alex's, and Benny reunite under the Central Jersey skies.

/Takes off tinfoil hat
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 8:08 am

Asmith1912 wrote:
CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME:

Okay, so we now have two data points for Brian Fallon solo records (Painkillers and Sleepwalkers) which somewhat play off each other, a theory occurred to me.  The Brian Fallon Solo Project is simply a trilogy during a hiatus of TGA which is about rebirth.  In this scenario, we have PAINKILLERS (putting yourself to sleep), SLEEPWALKERS (Asleep and dreaming/moving), and finally, UNTITLED THIRD ALBUM (will be something about waking up renewed).

I would say that Painkillers was about leaving something for something better (Smoke, Among Other Foolish Things, Red Lights form a nice example).  Our one song (and multiple interviews) from Sleepwalkers is about being at that better place but being unsure (Forget Me Not is a 'happy song' about being visited in the grave, a more upbeat version of "Underneath the Ground" really).  I think the third album is gonna be the happiest we have heard our boy since he Came To Dance.

After the third record, Brian, the Alex's, and Benny reunite under the Central Jersey skies.

/Takes off tinfoil hat
Clap Clap High Five High Five Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 11:52 am

Asmith1912 wrote:
CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME:

/Takes off tinfoil hat

THIS JUST MADE MY DAY lol!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 7:16 pm

Asmith1912 wrote:
CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME:

/Takes off tinfoil hat

Noooooo!!! No third album. I want them back sooner than that Sad Sad Sad

Interesting theory though. And I'd be all for it if it didn't mean 2-3 more years before TGA is back.
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 2:42 am

Good theory

No way brian could ever stick to a plan that long though
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 6:42 pm

For those curious about the tracklist:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Barresi wrote:

Nice. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Trey810
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 10:37 pm

Barresi wrote:

Spoiler:

Is this real? Where did you get it? If this is genuine, then I am psyched for this album.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Trey810 wrote:
Barresi wrote:

Spoiler:

Is this real? Where did you get it? If this is genuine, then I am psyched for this album.

Yup, that was correct, bar for the additional title for 9.

Track listing as per various outlets:

1. If Your Prayers Don't Get To Heaven
2. Forget Me Not
3. Come Wander With Me
4. Etta James
5. Her Majesty's Service
6. Proof of Life
7. Little Nightmares
8. Sleepwalkers
9. My Name is the Night (Color Me Black)
10. Neptune
11. Watson
12. See You on the Other Side
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 7:27 am

Excited about Etta James; she was a wonderful blues singer so surely it has to be a blues tune, right?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:12 pm

First full review I’ve seen here:

https://www.threesongsandout.com/single-post/2018/01/16/Brian-Fallon---Sleepwalkers-Album-Review

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
crsmsi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 8:58 am

Sounds promising. And the bit about taking more risks - Get Hurt was risky, and most reviewers criticized that. There's just no pleasing some people... Smile
Back to top Go down
ProMayhem
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ProMayhem

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 5:43 pm

Anyone listened to the previews on iTunes ? Sounds amazing and I can’t wait
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 9:16 am

ProMayhem wrote:
I didn't realize the previews were out on iTunes yet. I had checked on Friday and they still were not. But this morning I just couldn't help myself after reading this.

But....I only previewed 3 songs - Come Wander with Me, Etta James, and Neptune. And yes....I'm much more excited for this album now than I ever was for Painkillers. This, to me, sounds like what I envisioned a Brian Fallon solo album would sound like if you had asked me 5 years ago.

Etta James sounds like it's off of Elsie....which, to me, is the single best album Brian ever made. So that's a huge compliment from me!
Back to top Go down
ProMayhem
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ProMayhem

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 5:15 pm

jonnyz83 wrote:
ProMayhem wrote:
I didn't realize the previews were out on iTunes yet. I had checked on Friday and they still were not. But this morning I just couldn't help myself after reading this.

But....I only previewed 3 songs - Come Wander with Me, Etta James, and Neptune. And yes....I'm much more excited for this album now than I ever was for Painkillers. This, to me, sounds like what I envisioned a Brian Fallon solo album would sound like if you had asked me 5 years ago.

Etta James sounds like it's off of Elsie....which, to me, is the single best album Brian ever made. So that's a huge compliment from me!

The song sleepwalkers sound 😍
Back to top Go down
crsmsi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 6:55 am

Does anybody know the story behind http://brianfallonmusic.com? Is this Brian's new website that will be online with the new album release? His store is at https://shop.brianfallonmusic.com, so he seems to own the URL. I was hoping for a decent site with tour dates.
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 11:08 am

Any idea where I can preorder the album officially with the lowest shipping costs to continental Europe (Belgium) ?
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 1:56 pm

ProMayhem wrote:
jonnyz83 wrote:
ProMayhem wrote:

I keep hearing that but I'm trying to keep resist the urge to listen to the preview of that song.
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 5:58 pm

ProMayhem wrote:
OK I caved and listen to the preview of the song Sleepwalkers on iTunes. And....wow. #music
Back to top Go down
ProMayhem
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ProMayhem

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 7:54 pm

jonnyz83 wrote:
ProMayhem wrote:
OK I caved and listen to the preview of the song Sleepwalkers on iTunes. And....wow. #music

Told you, that and come wonder with me seen my favs from the previews
Back to top Go down
Roe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 11:06 pm

For those who do HD FLAC in the UK

https://www.7digital.com/artist/brian-fallon/release/sleepwalkers-7411977?f=20%2C19%2C12%2C16%2C17%2C9%2C2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album   SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLEEPWALKERS - Brian's second solo album
Page 1 of 1