DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you either love them or hate them?

Go down 
+13
NeverTrustAJunkie
Labhras
Casey
plugga
Jack
gking92
Harbortown
Jerseyrain
Holland
steady now steady now
Klown
White Man In Hammersmith
AGoodTime
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
40 Miler
A Contender
A Contender

Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:48 pm

You're right, i'm an idiot.

But i do love some HWM!

Last edited by Staylucky43 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Staylucky43 wrote:
Gaslight ain't a love them or hate them kinda band. You've either listened to them and loved them or you don't like this genre of music or don't appreciate music from the heart.

This really is stupid. People have different tastes and it's good that they do.

On another note I don't get the point of that thread at all. What are we actually discussing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
40 Miler
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:55 pm

I edited my post as it goes against popular opinion. Gotta please the masses right? A bouncing head can't disappoint anyone.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:02 pm

No, it's not a matter of going with popular opinion, it's a matter of accepting that everyone doesn't like the same thing, and the world would be a boring place if they did. Someone doesn't like Gaslight? Fair enough, each to their own, I enjoy them, and live goes on, regardless.

enola wrote:
What are we actually discussing?
Usher t-shirts.

Last edited by Klown on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm less bothered that there are people that hate them and more bothered by the sick shit they said. That's freakin' scary.
Back to top Go down
40 Miler
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:04 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
I'm less bothered that there are people that hate them and more bothered by the sick shit they said. That's freakin' scary.

Exactly. I was talking about these fuckheads.

This shit ain't cool:

Quote :
If I was alone in a room with that dickhead, I'd snap his fingers, kick his face in, crush his ribs and cut his dick off and mount it to my wall as a trophy.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:05 pm

I'm actually calling shenanigans,and that none of that was actually said.
Back to top Go down
40 Miler
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Now i can't get brian fallon's face tattooed over my face because i'm too afraid that someone will chop my dick off Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Klown wrote:

Yeah, I am with you on this one. MAYBE one instance, but there is no way in hell both of them happened. I don't believe either....who says shit like that...especially about someone from The Gaslight Anthem. This thread starter must just have a wild imagination.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:12 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Klown wrote:

Yeah, I am with you on this one. MAYBE one instance, but there is no way in hell both of them happened. I don't believe either....who says shit like that...especially about someone from The Gaslight Anthem. This thread starter must just have a wild imagination.

Don't get me wrong, twats say stuff like that, all the time, about lots of people. I don't see why this should be limited to an 'OMGEEEZERS, SUM1 SAID DIS ABOOT TGA!', it's becoming more and more like attention seeking. I'm happy to call BS, and that this thread is doing nothing but give people an excuse to wheel out that embarrassing line of 'if someone doesn't listen to Gaslight, then they are an idiot' Those folk are no better than the made up people saying nasty things earlier in this thread.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Klown wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Klown wrote:

Don't get me wrong, twats say stuff like that, all the time, about lots of people. I don't see why this should be limited to an 'OMGEEEZERS, SUM1 SAID DIS ABOOT TGA!', it's becoming more and more like attention seeking. I'm happy to call BS, and that this thread is doing nothing but give people an excuse to wheel out that embarrassing line of 'if someone doesn't listen to Gaslight, then they are an idiot' Those folk are no better than the made up people saying nasty things earlier in this thread.

I dunno, this just seems like a young teen trying to go for a wow factor and get attention. I am like you, I am happy to call BS whenever I suspect BS going on. Every person has their own tastes, it is what makes us us. If everyone was exactly the same and liked the same things, the world would be a boring place.

Last edited by saltandburn1967 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:19 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Every person has their own tastes, it is what makes us us. If everyone was exactly the same and liked the same things, the world would be a better place.

Honestly, I say it would make the world a boring place, everyone liking something different, is what makes the world go round.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Klown wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Every person has their own tastes, it is what makes us us. If everyone was exactly the same and liked the same things, the world would be a better place.

Honestly, I say it would make the world a boring place, everyone liking something different, is what makes the world go round.

Oops, I totally messed that up. I meant to say, the world would be a BORING place.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:22 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Klown wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Oops, I totally messed that up. I meant to say, the world would be a BORING place.

Haha. It's all good mate Smile

So, this thread eh?!!!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Klown wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Klown wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Haha. It's all good mate Smile

So, this thread eh?!!!

This thread is just ridiculous. The entire time I was reading the original post I was like, What the fucK?...and I am still kinda like...What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Back to the original post- I don't even think they knew who Gaslight was. I think they were more interested in scaring you.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:27 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Back to the original post- I don't even think they knew who Gaslight was. I think they were more interested in scaring you.

I don't think it happened. True story.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Sorry I can't see that thread going anywhere. Therefore I locked it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you either love them or hate them?   Do you either love them or hate them? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you either love them or hate them?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2