DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+22
azlisa
StitchesOnTheRadio
eagles1139
A_Regular
simo
Labhras
kirstyt
Klown
JJW319
Harbortown
HorribleCrowe
steady now steady now
Camus
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
steph
Kosburn59
saltandburn1967
Try Me
TGAforLIFE
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Mr.Grieves
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:33 am

Razz she's so pretty, but not in a fake way. plus she seems like a cool person, right?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:34 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:
speaking on behalf of Emma Stone (on the basis of a fellow Valley-an and female), you should imagine what she feels about this situation Shocked

Hey look, its Steph.

that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me! Hug

Are you drunk?

no...

you think i'm drunk cause i'm acknowledging that you addressed me that way??
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:36 am

steph wrote:
Razz she's so pretty, but not in a fake way. plus she seems like a cool person, right?

Hells yeah. She has one of the best personalities I have ever seen. Her cuteness isn't the only thing about her that I am attracted to. I think her personality is killer. She is the perfect package. Too bad we will never meet Sad
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:36 am

(taken from the thread I should force myself to stay out of).

steph wrote:

.....also Konnie will probly try to find me, so i might as well submit Rolling Eyes

FOR THE RECORD I WAS JOKING KONNIE Very Happy

haha I KNOW YOU WERE JOKING. I just like joking about your joking. Smile
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:37 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:

steph wrote:

.....also Konnie will probly try to find me, so i might as well submit Rolling Eyes

that's too meta for me, my tiny brain is about to fucking explode. at least i think it is, but what the fuck do i know, with my tiny brain?! No
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:38 am

steph wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
I dedicate my 1500th post to the love of my life.....

Spam - Page 21 1444-91
Spam - Page 21 1444-91
Spam - Page 21 1444-91

Spam - Page 21 1444-91

Spam - Page 21 1444-91

FIVE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See Matt, you missed the festivities last night!

the red lipstick on her is kind of unnecessary, she's so pretty.

Right? So pretty!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:40 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Yeah... I know. I know. Smile

That's cool yeah. That's probably the perfect combination for being a teacher. You gotta be a kid with them sometimes so they can see you at their level...but discipline them at times too. You gotta "keep them in line," yup. haha I suppose that gets tiring on days you don't get much sleep tho...?

Yeah, sometimes it does get tiring. My main thing though, is that whatever is going on in my life, crap I'm dealing with, no sleep, not feeling well, all of that negative stuff that can happen, I leave it at the door and put a smile on my face when I walk in. The kids deserve someone who is 100% devoted to them, not caught up in their own problems and in a bad mood because of them, so that's what I always try to give them.

It's tough sometimes though. Like this afternoon I was so exhausted and the caffeine was starting to wear off, and when I picked the kids up they were both in terrible moods because they were so tired too. It was constant complaining, fighting (between the two of them) and talking back for an hour as we sat in traffic trying to get back to their house. They were both in tears at that point and I wanted to cry too! Sad So I sent them up to their rooms and told them to take a nap because we all needed some rest, and when I tucked the little one in, she hugged my neck so tight and said she was sorry for yelling at me, then the older one did the same and said she loved me so much, and all the bad stuff went away. I was still exhausted, I still had a headache, etc., but the grumpiness of the afternoon was all erased. Those hugs and I love yous and smiles are what make the stressful times so worth it. And even if I couldn't sleep at all tonight (please God, don't let that be the case!), I would still give them 100% tomorrow.

Ah, that's a really good philosophy. I think I'll try to live by that in the days and weeks ahead. High Five And that's why those kids love ya I bet, along with your Gaslight craziness. Smile

Wow.. yeah, that sounds like a rough day. Poor kids, and poor you. Sad But, that's cool they both gave you big hugs. Smile That would be what really makes the job fun. I think seeing their big smiles is cool too. Like being with the kids at the swimmin pool today, seeing them have fun and smiling... it's just so cool. I see a lot of hope in them and it definitely brings me joy. Ya know, like all the troubles in the world just go away? Smile Yeah, I hope you can get some sleep tonight. Really.

This. I couldn't agree more. You get it. That's why you are perfect for this job. Smile Not many people see kids as such a blessing and think of the joy they bring to the world. And you're right, it IS cool! I have always felt that way and it's nice to see that someone else does too! Very Happy

I think I'm going to sleep better tonight. I'm almost at the point where I'll be able to fall asleep, but not quite. I'm so used to not sleeping, it really isn't as bad as most people think it is. Right now I just feel a little lightheaded and headachy, like I had too much to drink, but didn't have fun doing it, if that makes any sense.

Thanks Shannon! Aw, now you gonna make me cry. Hulk wouldn't wanna see grown man cry. Smile But, yeah, it is really cool. Very Happy

That's good. Yeah, maybe you sleep better tonight. That kinda makes sense yeah. I think I've been in that state before without all the drinkin. Probably my later years of college... I definitely remember a few 3 hr sleep nights.

Aw, I didn't mean to make you cry. Hug It's okay though, guys can cry too. Even Hulk. Razz

I'm glad I'm still making some sense here! I better quit while I'm ahead and try to get some sleep. I hope you guys all have a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow! wave Sleep

Ah, it's all good. Good for the ol' tear ducts sometimes. Smile

haha Well, I think you prolly already signed off. But have a good night Shannon. We'll catch ya later. wave
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:47 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

That's cool yeah. That's probably the perfect combination for being a teacher. You gotta be a kid with them sometimes so they can see you at their level...but discipline them at times too. You gotta "keep them in line," yup. haha I suppose that gets tiring on days you don't get much sleep tho...?

Yeah, sometimes it does get tiring. My main thing though, is that whatever is going on in my life, crap I'm dealing with, no sleep, not feeling well, all of that negative stuff that can happen, I leave it at the door and put a smile on my face when I walk in. The kids deserve someone who is 100% devoted to them, not caught up in their own problems and in a bad mood because of them, so that's what I always try to give them.

It's tough sometimes though. Like this afternoon I was so exhausted and the caffeine was starting to wear off, and when I picked the kids up they were both in terrible moods because they were so tired too. It was constant complaining, fighting (between the two of them) and talking back for an hour as we sat in traffic trying to get back to their house. They were both in tears at that point and I wanted to cry too! Sad So I sent them up to their rooms and told them to take a nap because we all needed some rest, and when I tucked the little one in, she hugged my neck so tight and said she was sorry for yelling at me, then the older one did the same and said she loved me so much, and all the bad stuff went away. I was still exhausted, I still had a headache, etc., but the grumpiness of the afternoon was all erased. Those hugs and I love yous and smiles are what make the stressful times so worth it. And even if I couldn't sleep at all tonight (please God, don't let that be the case!), I would still give them 100% tomorrow.

Ah, that's a really good philosophy. I think I'll try to live by that in the days and weeks ahead. High Five And that's why those kids love ya I bet, along with your Gaslight craziness. Smile

Wow.. yeah, that sounds like a rough day. Poor kids, and poor you. Sad But, that's cool they both gave you big hugs. Smile That would be what really makes the job fun. I think seeing their big smiles is cool too. Like being with the kids at the swimmin pool today, seeing them have fun and smiling... it's just so cool. I see a lot of hope in them and it definitely brings me joy. Ya know, like all the troubles in the world just go away? Smile Yeah, I hope you can get some sleep tonight. Really.

This. I couldn't agree more. You get it. That's why you are perfect for this job. Smile Not many people see kids as such a blessing and think of the joy they bring to the world. And you're right, it IS cool! I have always felt that way and it's nice to see that someone else does too! Very Happy

I think I'm going to sleep better tonight. I'm almost at the point where I'll be able to fall asleep, but not quite. I'm so used to not sleeping, it really isn't as bad as most people think it is. Right now I just feel a little lightheaded and headachy, like I had too much to drink, but didn't have fun doing it, if that makes any sense.

Thanks Shannon! Aw, now you gonna make me cry. Hulk wouldn't wanna see grown man cry. Smile But, yeah, it is really cool. Very Happy

That's good. Yeah, maybe you sleep better tonight. That kinda makes sense yeah. I think I've been in that state before without all the drinkin. Probably my later years of college... I definitely remember a few 3 hr sleep nights.

Aw, I didn't mean to make you cry. Hug It's okay though, guys can cry too. Even Hulk. Razz

I'm glad I'm still making some sense here! I better quit while I'm ahead and try to get some sleep. I hope you guys all have a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow! wave Sleep

haha Well, I think you prolly already signed off. But have a good night Shannon. We'll catch ya later. wave

see her on the flip side???
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:49 am

steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

steph wrote:

that's too meta for me, my tiny brain is about to fucking explode. at least i think it is, but what the fuck do i know, with my tiny brain?! No

Oh, Steph. You just have to take the fun out of everything, don't you? Rolling Eyes

Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:50 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

steph wrote:

Oh, Steph. You just have to take the fun out of everything, don't you? Rolling Eyes

Razz

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, I BRING THE FUN!!!!! Frying Pan ...bitch
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:51 am

steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

see her on the flip side???

Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:51 am

solid post, brah!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:53 am

steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

steph wrote:

Razz

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, I BRING THE FUN!!!!! Frying Pan ...bitch

Oh, no. You didn't just call me a bitch. No Evil or Very Mad

lol! rabbit Mad bom pig Question jocolor
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:56 am

steph wrote:

solid post, brah!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:05 am

...well, um, see ya on the flip side?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:19 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:

aww Hug

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE GASLIGHT CONCERT!!!!

plus i get to meet all of you awesome Gaslight fans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:21 am

steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

aww Hug

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE GASLIGHT CONCERT!!!!

plus i get to meet all of you awesome Gaslight fans Very Happy

Hug
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:39 am

What are there going to be a ton of DSS'ers there?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:39 am

Everytime someone decides to make the joke, "No I don't have gas...but I did have gasoline outside!!!" while I'm cashiering I die a little bit inside. Make it stooooooooooop.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Hey guys! I didn't end up getting back until about 3:30, so I passed out almost immediately after getting back from the show.

So, they did a meet-and-greet at a neat little record shop around one, so I decided to go over to that and get my things signed. The lines was HUGE though, so I wasn't even able to talk to them...more like spastically say "HI GUYS I MISSED YOU ALL CAN"T WAIT FOR TONIGHT BRAGGHDSIUGJDOIVJBD:FKHB" and then got a photo with them.

They either look tired or incredibly apathetic. I can't really blame them, I guess...I've never liked meet-and-greets.

Spam - Page 21 Img_3411

Oh, and here's something crazy. When the guys came out, they also revealed that they had the records officially for sale during the time they were there, so I saw the physical vinyl record for the first time! Too bad I already pre-ordered or I would have grabbed it immediately. I finally found Sink or Swim on vinyl over there though!

Spam - Page 21 Secure11

The show overall was really wonderful...it was insanely hot though. Since I'm a stupid fanboy I refused to move even with the intense heat and sweat, then when Alex L. threw some water bottles out to the crowd, I drank one too fast and ended up running out of the crowd and getting heat sickness...it was kinda embarrassing. They played Howl for the first time, though, and tons of '59 Sound stuff which made me giddy. I managed to show up super early and got to chat quite a bit with Ian, which was really nice since it's the first time I've formally met him. He pointed out the tattoo and said Jeffrey actually emailed him the photo of it, haha. He loved it. It seemed like Brian and the guys were super tired during the set as well, so I think they just flocked to the bus immediately afterwards since I really only saw Benny the rest of the night. Kinda disappointing, but I kind of expected it anyways.

So there's my concert rant. I have a feeling it's gonna be a while before I see them again (I don't really think I plan on going to the Rise Against show...that's expensive shit...), but it was a blast last night. Hopefully next time I'll be a little bit wiser when I go to a stifling show. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Aw, you look so happy in that photo, Keegan! Very Happy And I think you're right about the guys looking tired. They must be exhausted with all the traveling and so many concerts and stuff. That's so cool that they did the meet and greet thing though so you at least got a picture.

You are so lucky that you got to hear Howl!!! I thought they might play Handwritten since the video is out, but Howl never occurred to me. So awesome! I'm so sorry you got sick though. Sad It sounds pretty miserable with it being so hot. That was actually one of the first things I thought of when I saw the photo - that it's too hot in TN in the middle of the summer for Brian to be wearing a jacket, and Alex R. needed to lose the hoodie before he got heat stroke!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Hey guys! I didn't end up getting back until about 3:30, so I passed out almost immediately after getting back from the show.

So, they did a meet-and-greet at a neat little record shop around one, so I decided to go over to that and get my things signed. The lines was HUGE though, so I wasn't even able to talk to them...more like spastically say "HI GUYS I MISSED YOU ALL CAN"T WAIT FOR TONIGHT BRAGGHDSIUGJDOIVJBD:FKHB" and then got a photo with them.

They either look tired or incredibly apathetic. I can't really blame them, I guess...I've never liked meet-and-greets.

Spam - Page 21 Img_3411

Oh, and here's something crazy. When the guys came out, they also revealed that they had the records officially for sale during the time they were there, so I saw the physical vinyl record for the first time! Too bad I already pre-ordered or I would have grabbed it immediately. I finally found Sink or Swim on vinyl over there though!

Spam - Page 21 Secure11

The show overall was really wonderful...it was insanely hot though. Since I'm a stupid fanboy I refused to move even with the intense heat and sweat, then when Alex L. threw some water bottles out to the crowd, I drank one too fast and ended up running out of the crowd and getting heat sickness...it was kinda embarrassing. They played Howl for the first time, though, and tons of '59 Sound stuff which made me giddy. I managed to show up super early and got to chat quite a bit with Ian, which was really nice since it's the first time I've formally met him. He pointed out the tattoo and said Jeffrey actually emailed him the photo of it, haha. He loved it. It seemed like Brian and the guys were super tired during the set as well, so I think they just flocked to the bus immediately afterwards since I really only saw Benny the rest of the night. Kinda disappointing, but I kind of expected it anyways.

So there's my concert rant. I have a feeling it's gonna be a while before I see them again (I don't really think I plan on going to the Rise Against show...that's expensive shit...), but it was a blast last night. Hopefully next time I'll be a little bit wiser when I go to a stifling show. Rolling Eyes

Ugh, if they already are selling it on vinyl why can't they just send them out to the people who ordered them?!?!?!?

If y'all seen the leprechaun let me here you say....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:28 pm

NOOOOOO!!! I have only been doing cardio stuff the last month because of a weight lifting injury and today I started lifting again and all my lifts went down in weight! Sad
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:13 pm

haha, I was really ecstatic indeed! The line was so long that I just felt like a spaz and threw my camera at one of the guys helping them out lol. I definitely can understand how they feel, and I will never understand why Brian or Alex R. continuously wear jackets in this weather. Alex didn't remove the hoodie at all during their set, he was DRENCHED in sweat. Brian really didn't move that much during the show either - nothing like the crowd-surfing incident during Baba O'Riley lol.

Thanks for the kind words, Shannon. Hug The sick thing ended pretty quickly, surprisingly. A stranger pulled me over to an open spot on the floor and got me some wet towels and some more water. It was really kind of him. I thanked him like a thousand times and then I jumped back in at the tail-end of their set when I felt more normal. That shit was crazy though!

And about the vinyl - I think Grimey's just got their order a week early and wanted to release it exclusively for the fans who showed up for the meet-n-greet. The blue vinyl is freaking gorgeous!

btw, what the hell is with Brian's t-shirt? I found it slightly disturbing.

Spam - Page 21 Img_3412
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Oh dude Kosburn, that is awesome. Props!

Quote :
NOOOOOO!!! I have only been doing cardio stuff the last month because of a weight lifting injury and today I started lifting again and all my lifts went down in weight!
I know that feel, bro. I know that feel.

Man I met a friend of mine today that I haven't seen in a long time, and she knows someone who has a spare Springsteen ticket (or at least did two weeks ago). I hope he still has it because if he does there's a good chance I can buy it from him. #HOPEFUL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next