DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+22
azlisa
StitchesOnTheRadio
eagles1139
A_Regular
simo
Labhras
kirstyt
Klown
JJW319
Harbortown
HorribleCrowe
steady now steady now
Camus
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
steph
Kosburn59
saltandburn1967
Try Me
TGAforLIFE
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Mr.Grieves
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:08 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Probably not but... for you guys, I'll try.

Aw, thanks Matt! I don't have Facebook so I can't look, which is probably a good thing. I would feel compelled to friend him and try to help him some more, and I would lose the last threads of sanity I have left.

Yeah, Shannon... you really do need those last threads of your sanity too! rendeer

I'm holding on to them very tightly! santa

I had to use the Santa face because you used a reindeer. Razz

That's good. That's good.

Haha It's like we're celebrating Christmas in July. (Either that, or we've both totally lost it). HAHA
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:09 am

Wait, are we talking about caring for kids?

I rule at caring for kids Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:11 am

Its alright, oh its alright. A little less pain every time we fall. Its alright, its alright....till you get so tired you cant feel nothing at all...nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Aw, thanks Matt! I don't have Facebook so I can't look, which is probably a good thing. I would feel compelled to friend him and try to help him some more, and I would lose the last threads of sanity I have left.

Yeah, Shannon... you really do need those last threads of your sanity too! rendeer

Haha It's like we're celebrating Christmas in July. (Either that, or we've both totally lost it). HAHA

Christmas in July! cheers Definitely Christmas in July. I haven't totally lost it yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:17 am

Matt L wrote:
Wait, are we talking about caring for kids?

I rule at caring for kids Very Happy

Really? Very Happy Cool!

Yes, that's what we're talking about. I'm a teacher/nanny and Konrad just got a job substitute teaching, so kid talk may filter in to spam every once in a while. Razz
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:18 am

Kids love me because the only thing that sets then and me apart is that I can drive and reach the snacks on the higher shelves.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:19 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shes my best girl..shes got six strings and she knows all about things..heartbreaking things...and her eyes might not shine, shes always by my side...hell, shes all mine, for all night, shes my best girl by far and shes all mine, for all night, and shell never break my heart.

And now I'm thinking about Ben Nichols.

Embarassed

He does have quite the voice....doesn't he?

Yes. BTW It's common knowledge around here that Ben and I are engaged. He just doesn't know it.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:20 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Yeah... I know. I know. Smile

That's cool yeah. That's probably the perfect combination for being a teacher. You gotta be a kid with them sometimes so they can see you at their level...but discipline them at times too. You gotta "keep them in line," yup. haha I suppose that gets tiring on days you don't get much sleep tho...?

Yeah, sometimes it does get tiring. My main thing though, is that whatever is going on in my life, crap I'm dealing with, no sleep, not feeling well, all of that negative stuff that can happen, I leave it at the door and put a smile on my face when I walk in. The kids deserve someone who is 100% devoted to them, not caught up in their own problems and in a bad mood because of them, so that's what I always try to give them.

It's tough sometimes though. Like this afternoon I was so exhausted and the caffeine was starting to wear off, and when I picked the kids up they were both in terrible moods because they were so tired too. It was constant complaining, fighting (between the two of them) and talking back for an hour as we sat in traffic trying to get back to their house. They were both in tears at that point and I wanted to cry too! Sad So I sent them up to their rooms and told them to take a nap because we all needed some rest, and when I tucked the little one in, she hugged my neck so tight and said she was sorry for yelling at me, then the older one did the same and said she loved me so much, and all the bad stuff went away. I was still exhausted, I still had a headache, etc., but the grumpiness of the afternoon was all erased. Those hugs and I love yous and smiles are what make the stressful times so worth it. And even if I couldn't sleep at all tonight (please God, don't let that be the case!), I would still give them 100% tomorrow.

Ah, that's a really good philosophy. I think I'll try to live by that in the days and weeks ahead. High Five And that's why those kids love ya I bet, along with your Gaslight craziness. Smile

Wow.. yeah, that sounds like a rough day. Poor kids, and poor you. Sad But, that's cool they both gave you big hugs. Smile That would be what really makes the job fun. I think seeing their big smiles is cool too. Like being with the kids at the swimmin pool today, seeing them have fun and smiling... it's just so cool. I see a lot of hope in them and it definitely brings me joy. Ya know, like all the troubles in the world just go away? Smile Yeah, I hope you can get some sleep tonight. Really.

This. I couldn't agree more. You get it. That's why you are perfect for this job. Smile Not many people see kids as such a blessing and think of the joy they bring to the world. And you're right, it IS cool! I have always felt that way and it's nice to see that someone else does too! Very Happy

I think I'm going to sleep better tonight. I'm almost at the point where I'll be able to fall asleep, but not quite. I'm so used to not sleeping, it really isn't as bad as most people think it is. Right now I just feel a little lightheaded and headachy, like I had too much to drink, but didn't have fun doing it, if that makes any sense.

Thanks Shannon! Aw, now you gonna make me cry. Hulk wouldn't wanna see grown man cry. Smile But, yeah, it is really cool. Very Happy

That's good. Yeah, maybe you sleep better tonight. That kinda makes sense yeah. I think I've been in that state before without all the drinkin. Probably my later years of college... I definitely remember a few 3 hr sleep nights.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:22 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Christmas in July! cheers Definitely Christmas in July. I haven't totally lost it yet. Razz

Haha Yeah! High Five
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:22 am

Matt L wrote:
Kids love me because the only thing that sets then and me apart is that I can drive and reach the snacks on the higher shelves.

That's great! Kids always love teenagers and adults who will be actively involved with them and have a good time. And reaching the good snacks on the high shelves is a big plus too! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:23 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shes my best girl..shes got six strings and she knows all about things..heartbreaking things...and her eyes might not shine, shes always by my side...hell, shes all mine, for all night, shes my best girl by far and shes all mine, for all night, and shell never break my heart.

And now I'm thinking about Ben Nichols.

Embarassed

He does have quite the voice....doesn't he?

Yes. BTW It's common knowledge around here that Ben and I are engaged. He just doesn't know it.

I think you and Ben, and Ilaria and Frank need to have a double wedding. Razz
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:24 am

Chris and I will simultaneously marry Emma Stone as well.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:26 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Yeah... I know. I know. Smile

That's cool yeah. That's probably the perfect combination for being a teacher. You gotta be a kid with them sometimes so they can see you at their level...but discipline them at times too. You gotta "keep them in line," yup. haha I suppose that gets tiring on days you don't get much sleep tho...?

Yeah, sometimes it does get tiring. My main thing though, is that whatever is going on in my life, crap I'm dealing with, no sleep, not feeling well, all of that negative stuff that can happen, I leave it at the door and put a smile on my face when I walk in. The kids deserve someone who is 100% devoted to them, not caught up in their own problems and in a bad mood because of them, so that's what I always try to give them.

It's tough sometimes though. Like this afternoon I was so exhausted and the caffeine was starting to wear off, and when I picked the kids up they were both in terrible moods because they were so tired too. It was constant complaining, fighting (between the two of them) and talking back for an hour as we sat in traffic trying to get back to their house. They were both in tears at that point and I wanted to cry too! Sad So I sent them up to their rooms and told them to take a nap because we all needed some rest, and when I tucked the little one in, she hugged my neck so tight and said she was sorry for yelling at me, then the older one did the same and said she loved me so much, and all the bad stuff went away. I was still exhausted, I still had a headache, etc., but the grumpiness of the afternoon was all erased. Those hugs and I love yous and smiles are what make the stressful times so worth it. And even if I couldn't sleep at all tonight (please God, don't let that be the case!), I would still give them 100% tomorrow.

Ah, that's a really good philosophy. I think I'll try to live by that in the days and weeks ahead. High Five And that's why those kids love ya I bet, along with your Gaslight craziness. Smile

Wow.. yeah, that sounds like a rough day. Poor kids, and poor you. Sad But, that's cool they both gave you big hugs. Smile That would be what really makes the job fun. I think seeing their big smiles is cool too. Like being with the kids at the swimmin pool today, seeing them have fun and smiling... it's just so cool. I see a lot of hope in them and it definitely brings me joy. Ya know, like all the troubles in the world just go away? Smile Yeah, I hope you can get some sleep tonight. Really.

This. I couldn't agree more. You get it. That's why you are perfect for this job. Smile Not many people see kids as such a blessing and think of the joy they bring to the world. And you're right, it IS cool! I have always felt that way and it's nice to see that someone else does too! Very Happy

I think I'm going to sleep better tonight. I'm almost at the point where I'll be able to fall asleep, but not quite. I'm so used to not sleeping, it really isn't as bad as most people think it is. Right now I just feel a little lightheaded and headachy, like I had too much to drink, but didn't have fun doing it, if that makes any sense.

Thanks Shannon! Aw, now you gonna make me cry. Hulk wouldn't wanna see grown man cry. Smile But, yeah, it is really cool. Very Happy

That's good. Yeah, maybe you sleep better tonight. That kinda makes sense yeah. I think I've been in that state before without all the drinkin. Probably my later years of college... I definitely remember a few 3 hr sleep nights.

Aw, I didn't mean to make you cry. Hug It's okay though, guys can cry too. Even Hulk. Razz

I'm glad I'm still making some sense here! I better quit while I'm ahead and try to get some sleep. I hope you guys all have a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow! wave Sleep
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:27 am

Goodnight, Shannon! Good to see you getting to bed before the birds start waking up.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:28 am

Matt L wrote:

I am sorry but I am not ok with that.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 20 Empty

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Fine, all for me then.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty

Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Fine, all for me then.

No, all for me.........
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:29 am

speaking on behalf of Emma Stone (on the basis of a fellow Valley-an and female), you should imagine what she feels about this situation Shocked
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 am

steph wrote:
speaking on behalf of Emma Stone (on the basis of a fellow Valley-an and female), you should imagine what she feels about this situation Shocked

I can only assume elated.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
I dedicate my 1500th post to the love of my life.....

Spam - Page 20 Emma-stone-300

Spam - Page 20 Emma-Stone

Spam - Page 20 01_emma_stone

Spam - Page 20 Emma_Stone-10

Spam - Page 20 Emma-stone-04

FIVE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See Matt, you missed the festivities last night!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:31 am

steph wrote:

Hey look, its Steph.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:31 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
I dedicate my 1500th post to the love of my life.....

Spam - Page 20 Emma-stone-300

Spam - Page 20 Emma-Stone

Spam - Page 20 01_emma_stone

Spam - Page 20 Emma_Stone-10

Spam - Page 20 Emma-stone-04

FIVE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See Matt, you missed the festivities last night!

the red lipstick on her is kind of unnecessary, she's so pretty.

Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:32 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:

Hey look, its Steph.

that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me! Hug
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:32 am

I agree Steph. She is the most gorgeous woman in hollywood. None of the other celebrities have anything on her.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:33 am

steph wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:

Hey look, its Steph.

that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me! Hug

Are you drunk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next