DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+22
azlisa
StitchesOnTheRadio
eagles1139
A_Regular
simo
Labhras
kirstyt
Klown
JJW319
Harbortown
HorribleCrowe
steady now steady now
Camus
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
steph
Kosburn59
saltandburn1967
Try Me
TGAforLIFE
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Mr.Grieves
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:53 am

twss?
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:54 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
Also, just watched the Handwritten video, and that is DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE VIDEO OF THEIRS. Holy crap. It brings out the inner thrifter/romantic within me. Sexy stuff!

ISN'T IT INCREDIBLE?! It's my favorite too. I am obsessively watching it. I can't turn it off, it's just too wonderful!
Back to top Go down

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:55 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I'm just going to warn you all, I've been drinking.

Haha, thanks for the warning! I wish I was drinking! But I have to work tomorrow, so I won't let myself have anything. So sad. Sad

I'll have one for you! Smile

scratch My friend once said, every man for his own. haha Just be careful my friend Sarahimeanpam. That's all I ask. Smile

Hahah, don't worry buddy, I'll be careful!
Back to top Go down

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:55 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Haha, thanks for the warning! I wish I was drinking! But I have to work tomorrow, so I won't let myself have anything. So sad. Sad

Excellent! Make it a strong one please!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:56 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

scratch My friend once said, every man for his own. haha Just be careful my friend Sarahimeanpam. That's all I ask. Smile

Didn't you go sleepy-by? Wink

Oh... right. Well, I couldn't sleep. All this Handwritten/drama stuff/name calling (made that last one up)... Just had to come back and surface for a little while. haha
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:56 am

Shannon your over the top positive attitude makes me laugh. Not a bad thing at all. You're just relentlessly like "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!". Funny shit...lol
Back to top Go down

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:57 am

Konbrad! You should make me a scarf!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:57 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
Also, just watched the Handwritten video, and that is DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE VIDEO OF THEIRS. Holy crap. It brings out the inner thrifter/romantic within me. Sexy stuff!

ISN'T IT INCREDIBLE?! It's my favorite too. I am obsessively watching it. I can't turn it off, it's just too wonderful!

It is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spam Untitl10
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:58 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Oh, and Shannon... you sure are getting emotional tonight. *sigh* You're just such a drama queen. Razz

Yes I am, on both counts. I have always been a bit of a drama queen (okay, okay, maybe more than a bit!), but I'm having a rough night and this song is just hitting me really hard, but in a good way. I just needed to release some of these tears I guess. I found out yesterday that my cousin's family finally scheduled their move to TX for next Saturday. As much as I need to get away from her, losing the kids is tearing me up inside. I just can't process it yet. I am so glad this album will be here by then. It's just a sad time for me, but I'll be okay. I'm just going to miss those kids like crazy.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:59 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hahah, don't worry buddy, I'll be careful!

Okay. Phwew!! I am glad. You had me all worried. bom
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:00 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Spam Untitl10

Hahaha you were goin' on about a big beard a while ago. I was expecting some Jabadia Springfield type shit. This is like 3 day scruff.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:01 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
Shannon your over the top positive attitude makes me laugh. Not a bad thing at all. You're just relentlessly like "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!". Funny shit...lol

WHAT?! haha! You mean over the top positive toward Gaslight? That I will agree with. I just can't say anything negative about this album because so far it's perfect to me. And I am just a tad bit excitable and a tad bit dramatic. Razz Just ask Konrad. I am a total drama queen! queen

Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:01 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Spam Untitl10

Hahaha you were goin' on about a big beard a while ago. I was expecting some Jabadia Springfield type shit. This is like 3 day scruff.

Haha, I shave every day. I hate having any hair on my face. 1 day growth is enough for me. I like to have smooth skin!!!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Spam Untitl10

Yeah, Chris, jeez! Your hair is still short and you're just a little scruffy. Rolling Eyes You have a long way to go!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:

Haha Well...I'll see what I can do. Maybe if I ever make a trip to the land of the dairy, then I can surprise ya. Very Happy But, all of the pennies that I'm finding are subsequently funding my way overpriced flight to Arizona for the September RA/TGA concert. lolz
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:05 am

That tattoo sounds like it will go perfectly with the crow one. So awesome! Very Happy I think if lyrics it you that hard, especially the first ones to affect you like that, you can't go wrong choosing them for a tattoo.

Oh, haha, I thought they actually gave you dating advice. Still, a cool offer! And I don't know many people who are great at relationships, so you're definitely not alone there! LOL, I wouldn't have apologized to her either if I was you! If I went to see Gaslight with a guy and he complained and wanted to leave afterwards, I'd tell him to go and I'd find another ride home! Well, maybe not, but I just can't imagine anyone not wanting to meet the guys. That's good that you were understanding about it though, even if it was a bummer.

Haha, yeah I would have taken them up on it if I didn't have her hanging off my shoulder and repeatedly calling my cell when I gave her my car keys. It was neurotic and I got tired of it. BUT I'M SINGLE NOW BITCHESSSS cheers I'LL CHAT THEM UP AS LONG AS I WANT!

Since getting in college, I haven't really felt inclined to worry too much about really deep relationships. It's a hope I've had for a while, but moving around as much as I do and having to deal with more realistic responsibilities just got me to focus on other things. I miss the feeling of being with someone, but I've yet to have a relationship that doesn't have ripples almost instantaneously, caused by things that don't really seem like they need a lot of fussing over in the first place. It's really weird to me, but I feel like I still need to learn a lot more about being in a relationship with someone.

Sorry, I'm going to try not a delve into a romance-issues esque thread with this. I've seen enough JimmyB crap to want to steer away from that. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:06 am

Crosby Stan wrote:

WHAT?! haha! You mean over the top positive toward Gaslight? That I will agree with. I just can't say anything negative about this album because so far it's perfect to me. And I am just a tad bit excitable and a tad bit dramatic. Razz Just ask Konrad. I am a total drama queen! queen

Hhaha I get that you're an "emotional one". Maybe it's the over use of exclamation marks on here. Everyone seems happy as fuck. Been waitin' for the lucky charms guy to slide down off of a rainbow and play us all a happy song. The whole vibe is mad positive here for the most part.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:07 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Spam Untitl10

Yeah, Chris, jeez! Your hair is still short and you're just a little scruffy. Rolling Eyes You have a long way to go!

Whatevs Shannon! Geez, give me a break! Sad. I have never grown my hair past 2 months and its been about 4 now. GEEZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:07 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

Hhaha I get that you're an "emotional one". Maybe it's the over use of exclamation marks on here. Everyone seems happy as fuck. Been waitin' for the lucky charms guy to slide down off of a rainbow and play us all a happy song. The whole vibe is mad positive here for the most part.

not for you, dickhead! Razz
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:08 am

steph wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

How is arizona?
Back to top Go down

Spam Empty

TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Haha Well...I'll see what I can do. Maybe if I ever make a trip to the land of the dairy, then I can surprise ya. Very Happy But, all of the pennies that I'm finding are subsequently funding my way overpriced flight to Arizona for the September RA/TGA concert. lolz

Haha, right on. I'll just wait for you to start that Etsy shop!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam Empty

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Oh, and Shannon... you sure are getting emotional tonight. *sigh* You're just such a drama queen. Razz

Yes I am, on both counts. I have always been a bit of a drama queen (okay, okay, maybe more than a bit!), but I'm having a rough night and this song is just hitting me really hard, but in a good way. I just needed to release some of these tears I guess. I found out yesterday that my cousin's family finally scheduled their move to TX for next Saturday. As much as I need to get away from her, losing the kids is tearing me up inside. I just can't process it yet. I am so glad this album will be here by then. It's just a sad time for me, but I'll be okay. I'm just going to miss those kids like crazy.

HAHA. Yeah, I'd say so. Razz

But, that is sad about your cousin's fam. Sorry to hear. I'll keep you in my prayers with that. And, that is good that Handwritten will come out just in time. But, still makes it tough I'm sure. (Hopefully you have a CD player in your car? Shocked ) I don't think they'll make Handwritten on cassette. Razz But, yeah. I joke. I'll keep ya in my prayers with that.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:09 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

How is arizona?

miserable, thanks for reminding me Sad
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:11 am

steph wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

How is arizona?

miserable, thanks for reminding me Sad

Damn, I have never heard of anyone not liking Arizona. Everyone seems to love it.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:12 am

steph wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

Don't start with me steph!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next