DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+22
azlisa
StitchesOnTheRadio
eagles1139
A_Regular
simo
Labhras
kirstyt
Klown
JJW319
Harbortown
HorribleCrowe
steady now steady now
Camus
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
steph
Kosburn59
saltandburn1967
Try Me
TGAforLIFE
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Mr.Grieves
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:27 am

steph wrote:
here's a real frying pan, bitch

Spam - Page 3 Gifpal11

Geez, so frickin rude.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:28 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Oh, and Shannon... you sure are getting emotional tonight. *sigh* You're just such a drama queen. Razz

Yes I am, on both counts. I have always been a bit of a drama queen (okay, okay, maybe more than a bit!), but I'm having a rough night and this song is just hitting me really hard, but in a good way. I just needed to release some of these tears I guess. I found out yesterday that my cousin's family finally scheduled their move to TX for next Saturday. As much as I need to get away from her, losing the kids is tearing me up inside. I just can't process it yet. I am so glad this album will be here by then. It's just a sad time for me, but I'll be okay. I'm just going to miss those kids like crazy.

HAHA. Yeah, I'd say so. Razz

But, that is sad about your cousin's fam. Sorry to hear. I'll keep you in my prayers with that. And, that is good that Handwritten will come out just in time. But, still makes it tough I'm sure. (Hopefully you have a CD player in your car? Shocked ) I don't think they'll make Handwritten on cassette. Razz But, yeah. I joke. I'll keep ya in my prayers with that.

Hug Thank you, Konrad. And since I am such an open book tonight and my emotions are so out of whack, I will tell you that what you said made me cry for the millionth time tonight. Thank you so much for praying for me. That means more to me than I can even say right now.

And yes, I do have a CD player in my car, thank goodness! Handwritten is going to be on repeat for a long, long time.

Aw, you're welcome. Smile You're gonna be okay Shannon. I just know it! Oh, and that's good you have a CD player in your car. That will help for sure. Could you imagine if you didn't? Shocked Yikes...that's a scary thought.

Oh, BTW, I don't mean to be you're mother, but shouldn't you get to bed soon? It's getting late over there...
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:28 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

That tattoo sounds like it will go perfectly with the crow one. So awesome! Very Happy I think if lyrics it you that hard, especially the first ones to affect you like that, you can't go wrong choosing them for a tattoo.

Oh, haha, I thought they actually gave you dating advice. Still, a cool offer! And I don't know many people who are great at relationships, so you're definitely not alone there! LOL, I wouldn't have apologized to her either if I was you! If I went to see Gaslight with a guy and he complained and wanted to leave afterwards, I'd tell him to go and I'd find another ride home! Well, maybe not, but I just can't imagine anyone not wanting to meet the guys. That's good that you were understanding about it though, even if it was a bummer.

Haha, yeah I would have taken them up on it if I didn't have her hanging off my shoulder and repeatedly calling my cell when I gave her my car keys. It was neurotic and I got tired of it. BUT I'M SINGLE NOW BITCHESSSS cheers I'LL CHAT THEM UP AS LONG AS I WANT!

Since getting in college, I haven't really felt inclined to worry too much about really deep relationships. It's a hope I've had for a while, but moving around as much as I do and having to deal with more realistic responsibilities just got me to focus on other things. I miss the feeling of being with someone, but I've yet to have a relationship that doesn't have ripples almost instantaneously, caused by things that don't really seem like they need a lot of fussing over in the first place. It's really weird to me, but I feel like I still need to learn a lot more about being in a relationship with someone.

Sorry, I'm going to try not a delve into a romance-issues esque thread with this. I've seen enough JimmyB crap to want to steer away from that. Hehe

Haha, don't worry, you're not in Jimmy territory at all. We'd throw a frying pan at you if you were! Razz

I think you're approaching the whole idea of a relationship very maturely. You're really young, so don't worry about being in a serious relationship or not. You have plenty of time for that! But just the fact that you feel like you have a lot more to learn is really good because it shows you're willing to work for something with someone you care about. And you know what? We all need to learn a lot about relationships. It doesn't matter how old you are or how much experience you have, there is always more to learn and more ways you can improve your relationships with people, romantic or otherwise. That's just one of those confusing parts of life that we love so much. Rolling Eyes

Fuckin' Dr. Philicia over here. I love your posts...hahahaha

I'm glad I am so amusing to you! Razz

Dr. Philicia... lol!

She takes all our rants like a champ! I'm waiting for the day I become an awesome advice-giver. All my friends are the listeners, since I was apparently the one who was intended to have two X chromosomes! Weird thing is all my friends are females!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 am

steph wrote:

Spam - Page 3 Gifpal11

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THE FRYING PAN VIDEO!! I was hoping one day I'd get to see that. Your boy Laurence seemed to make a big deal about that once. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:30 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:

Spam - Page 3 Gifpal11

Geez, so frickin rude.

Smack him, Steph!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 3 Empty

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

That tattoo sounds like it will go perfectly with the crow one. So awesome! Very Happy I think if lyrics it you that hard, especially the first ones to affect you like that, you can't go wrong choosing them for a tattoo.

Oh, haha, I thought they actually gave you dating advice. Still, a cool offer! And I don't know many people who are great at relationships, so you're definitely not alone there! LOL, I wouldn't have apologized to her either if I was you! If I went to see Gaslight with a guy and he complained and wanted to leave afterwards, I'd tell him to go and I'd find another ride home! Well, maybe not, but I just can't imagine anyone not wanting to meet the guys. That's good that you were understanding about it though, even if it was a bummer.

Haha, yeah I would have taken them up on it if I didn't have her hanging off my shoulder and repeatedly calling my cell when I gave her my car keys. It was neurotic and I got tired of it. BUT I'M SINGLE NOW BITCHESSSS cheers I'LL CHAT THEM UP AS LONG AS I WANT!

Since getting in college, I haven't really felt inclined to worry too much about really deep relationships. It's a hope I've had for a while, but moving around as much as I do and having to deal with more realistic responsibilities just got me to focus on other things. I miss the feeling of being with someone, but I've yet to have a relationship that doesn't have ripples almost instantaneously, caused by things that don't really seem like they need a lot of fussing over in the first place. It's really weird to me, but I feel like I still need to learn a lot more about being in a relationship with someone.

Sorry, I'm going to try not a delve into a romance-issues esque thread with this. I've seen enough JimmyB crap to want to steer away from that. Hehe

Haha, don't worry, you're not in Jimmy territory at all. We'd throw a frying pan at you if you were! Razz

I think you're approaching the whole idea of a relationship very maturely. You're really young, so don't worry about being in a serious relationship or not. You have plenty of time for that! But just the fact that you feel like you have a lot more to learn is really good because it shows you're willing to work for something with someone you care about. And you know what? We all need to learn a lot about relationships. It doesn't matter how old you are or how much experience you have, there is always more to learn and more ways you can improve your relationships with people, romantic or otherwise. That's just one of those confusing parts of life that we love so much. Rolling Eyes

Haha, okay that's reassuring! When is that guy even gonna come back to the forum? I saw he got banned a few days ago. lol.

Thanks for the kind words. <3 I try to act maturely about it, but I manage to surprise myself sometimes. <;] I'm really stoked to be living in a new state. People act differently enough to me in different counties...in fact, I get to meet some street choir and DSS kids at the show tomorrow! SO FRACKING STOKED OHMEHGEEED

Blargh. It's 12:20 my time. Not too late, but my mind is beginning to scatter ever so slightly. I would love a Blue Moon right about now.

I don't know for sure, but he was banned two weeks last time and it's longer this time. He needs to work on himself and how he treats people, and we all needed a break from him. I don't get mad easily around here, but let me tell you, if I saw him in person the day he got banned, I would have knocked his lights out. I'm not a violent person, but he deserved it.

That's really neat that you get to meet some street choir and DSS people at the concert! Very cool! I wouldn't sleep for days if I was going, I would be too excited!

We're in the same time zone so it's about 12:30 here too, and I have to be up in five hours for work, but I'm too wired to sleep. My mind gets pretty scattered this time of night too. Too many thoughts racing through my brain, and the world is quiet so I can't drown them out very easily. And I swear I'm not as crazy as that makes me sound, I just have a lot on my already overtaxed mind.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 3 Empty

stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:

Spam - Page 3 Gifpal11

Geez, so frickin rude.

Smack him, Steph!

I'll smack all you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:31 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
steph wrote:

Spam - Page 3 Gifpal11

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THE FRYING PAN VIDEO!! I was hoping one day I'd get to see that. Your boy Laurence seemed to make a big deal about that once. Very Happy

Laurence did? i don't remember that. you never saw that? Razz so stupid but amusing.

stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:

Spam - Page 3 Gifpal11

Geez, so frickin rude.

Smack him, Steph!

i'm smacking SOO hard! High Five
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 am

steph wrote:

TWSS
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 3 Empty

stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Konbrad! You should make me a scarf!

Haha Well...I'll see what I can do. Maybe if I ever make a trip to the land of the dairy, then I can surprise ya. Very Happy But, all of the pennies that I'm finding are subsequently funding my way overpriced flight to Arizona for the September RA/TGA concert. lolz

Haha, right on. I'll just wait for you to start that Etsy shop!

Haha Yeah... that Etsy shop. I think Steph or you are gonna have to give me a swift kick in the ass, 'cause I'm not sure if that'll ever happen. Maybe if I hibernate in the winter...but that's not likely. I'll wanna be out building snowmen/women and sledding in the snow. Ya know? All that good stuff! Smile

I'm sure we're both willing to kick you around! Razz

Unfortunately I won't be able to go sledding OR build snowmen this year because SOMEONE won't make me a scarf and I'll be too cold and get sick. Rolling Eyes

Aw... I'm sorry. Hug Just cheer up and drink some milk. Very Happy

elephant sunny pig rabbit rendeer

Okay. farao

bounce
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 3 Empty

steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
steph wrote:

Spam - Page 3 Gifpal11

Laurence did? i don't remember that. you never saw that? Razz so stupid but amusing.

stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:

Spam - Page 3 Gifpal11

Geez, so frickin rude.

Smack him, Steph!

Sounds dirty!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:33 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Konbrad! You should make me a scarf!

Haha Well...I'll see what I can do. Maybe if I ever make a trip to the land of the dairy, then I can surprise ya. Very Happy But, all of the pennies that I'm finding are subsequently funding my way overpriced flight to Arizona for the September RA/TGA concert. lolz

Haha, right on. I'll just wait for you to start that Etsy shop!

Haha Yeah... that Etsy shop. I think Steph or you are gonna have to give me a swift kick in the ass, 'cause I'm not sure if that'll ever happen. Maybe if I hibernate in the winter...but that's not likely. I'll wanna be out building snowmen/women and sledding in the snow. Ya know? All that good stuff! Smile

I'm sure we're both willing to kick you around! Razz

Unfortunately I won't be able to go sledding OR build snowmen this year because SOMEONE won't make me a scarf and I'll be too cold and get sick. Rolling Eyes

Aw... I'm sorry. Hug Just cheer up and drink some milk. Very Happy

elephant sunny pig rabbit rendeer

Okay. farao

bounce

No bouncy bounce!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:34 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:35 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Oh, and Shannon... you sure are getting emotional tonight. *sigh* You're just such a drama queen. Razz

Yes I am, on both counts. I have always been a bit of a drama queen (okay, okay, maybe more than a bit!), but I'm having a rough night and this song is just hitting me really hard, but in a good way. I just needed to release some of these tears I guess. I found out yesterday that my cousin's family finally scheduled their move to TX for next Saturday. As much as I need to get away from her, losing the kids is tearing me up inside. I just can't process it yet. I am so glad this album will be here by then. It's just a sad time for me, but I'll be okay. I'm just going to miss those kids like crazy.

HAHA. Yeah, I'd say so. Razz

But, that is sad about your cousin's fam. Sorry to hear. I'll keep you in my prayers with that. And, that is good that Handwritten will come out just in time. But, still makes it tough I'm sure. (Hopefully you have a CD player in your car? Shocked ) I don't think they'll make Handwritten on cassette. Razz But, yeah. I joke. I'll keep ya in my prayers with that.

Hug Thank you, Konrad. And since I am such an open book tonight and my emotions are so out of whack, I will tell you that what you said made me cry for the millionth time tonight. Thank you so much for praying for me. That means more to me than I can even say right now.

And yes, I do have a CD player in my car, thank goodness! Handwritten is going to be on repeat for a long, long time.

Aw, you're welcome. Smile You're gonna be okay Shannon. I just know it! Oh, and that's good you have a CD player in your car. That will help for sure. Could you imagine if you didn't? Shocked Yikes...that's a scary thought.

Oh, BTW, I don't mean to be you're mother, but shouldn't you get to bed soon? It's getting late over there...

Don't cha say it feels like heaven
If you could sleep through the night
I used to just lay down and close my eyes
And it would feel like heaven
If I could sleep for a while
I used to float right above the fire

Insomnia is getting the best of me tonight. I'll go to bed soon, but I can't sleep right now. Less than five hours and I have to be awake anyway. Sigh...

You're right, I will be okay. It's just going to be really hard for a little while. I've helped raise those three little kids since they were born and I've been through everything with them. Plus you know about their home life...it's just a rotten situation. Thank God for prayer!

Oh my gosh, if I didn't have a CD player, I would go nuts. That's how I get my Gaslight fix every day! Razz
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 3 Empty

saltandburn1967 wrote:

HEY.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 3 Empty

don't let Konnie tell you when it's bedtime, Shannon!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 3 Empty

stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

HEY.

Hello! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 am

steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
steph wrote:

Spam - Page 3 Gifpal11

haha Yeah, it was the time when he hit me with a million frying pans because of something I said. (I'm gonna choose to forget what it was just for my own sake). But, yeah. It's... Pretty great! Smile
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 3 Empty

Man, I love you guys.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 3 Empty

Insomnia is getting the best of me tonight. I'll go to bed soon, but I can't sleep right now. Less than five hours and I have to be awake anyway. Sigh...

You're right, I will be okay. It's just going to be really hard for a little while. I've helped raise those three little kids since they were born and I've been through everything with them. Plus you know about their home life...it's just a rotten situation. Thank God for prayer!

Hug
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:37 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Fuckin' Dr. Philicia over here. I love your posts...hahahaha

I'm glad I am so amusing to you! Razz

Dr. Philicia... lol!

She takes all our rants like a champ! I'm waiting for the day I become an awesome advice-giver. All my friends are the listeners, since I was apparently the one who was intended to have two X chromosomes! Weird thing is all my friends are females!

Aw, I don't mind the rants at all! And believe me, I have ranted plenty of times and gotten advice from people around here a lot. I think we're all a good support system for each other when we need it. Smile
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:37 am

"Smack him Steph!"
"I'm smacking soo hard!"

It's like we don't even need "TWSS" anymore because she's actually saying it.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:38 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

HEY.

Hello! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Uh oh! This could end bad. affraid
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:38 am

steph wrote:
don't let Konnie tell you when it's bedtime, Shannon!

I'm a grown up! Only my stupid insomnia can tell me when it's bedtime! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Man, I love you guys.

Even me?! Shocked
Back to top Go down