DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+22
azlisa
StitchesOnTheRadio
eagles1139
A_Regular
simo
Labhras
kirstyt
Klown
JJW319
Harbortown
HorribleCrowe
steady now steady now
Camus
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
steph
Kosburn59
saltandburn1967
Try Me
TGAforLIFE
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Mr.Grieves
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

That tattoo sounds like it will go perfectly with the crow one. So awesome! Very Happy I think if lyrics it you that hard, especially the first ones to affect you like that, you can't go wrong choosing them for a tattoo.

Oh, haha, I thought they actually gave you dating advice. Still, a cool offer! And I don't know many people who are great at relationships, so you're definitely not alone there! LOL, I wouldn't have apologized to her either if I was you! If I went to see Gaslight with a guy and he complained and wanted to leave afterwards, I'd tell him to go and I'd find another ride home! Well, maybe not, but I just can't imagine anyone not wanting to meet the guys. That's good that you were understanding about it though, even if it was a bummer.

Haha, yeah I would have taken them up on it if I didn't have her hanging off my shoulder and repeatedly calling my cell when I gave her my car keys. It was neurotic and I got tired of it. BUT I'M SINGLE NOW BITCHESSSS cheers I'LL CHAT THEM UP AS LONG AS I WANT!

Since getting in college, I haven't really felt inclined to worry too much about really deep relationships. It's a hope I've had for a while, but moving around as much as I do and having to deal with more realistic responsibilities just got me to focus on other things. I miss the feeling of being with someone, but I've yet to have a relationship that doesn't have ripples almost instantaneously, caused by things that don't really seem like they need a lot of fussing over in the first place. It's really weird to me, but I feel like I still need to learn a lot more about being in a relationship with someone.

Sorry, I'm going to try not a delve into a romance-issues esque thread with this. I've seen enough JimmyB crap to want to steer away from that. Hehe

Haha, don't worry, you're not in Jimmy territory at all. We'd throw a frying pan at you if you were! Razz

I think you're approaching the whole idea of a relationship very maturely. You're really young, so don't worry about being in a serious relationship or not. You have plenty of time for that! But just the fact that you feel like you have a lot more to learn is really good because it shows you're willing to work for something with someone you care about. And you know what? We all need to learn a lot about relationships. It doesn't matter how old you are or how much experience you have, there is always more to learn and more ways you can improve your relationships with people, romantic or otherwise. That's just one of those confusing parts of life that we love so much. Rolling Eyes

Haha, okay that's reassuring! When is that guy even gonna come back to the forum? I saw he got banned a few days ago. lol.

Thanks for the kind words. <3 I try to act maturely about it, but I manage to surprise myself sometimes. <;] I'm really stoked to be living in a new state. People act differently enough to me in different counties...in fact, I get to meet some street choir and DSS kids at the show tomorrow! SO FRACKING STOKED OHMEHGEEED

Blargh. It's 12:20 my time. Not too late, but my mind is beginning to scatter ever so slightly. I would love a Blue Moon right about now.

I don't know for sure, but he was banned two weeks last time and it's longer this time. He needs to work on himself and how he treats people, and we all needed a break from him. I don't get mad easily around here, but let me tell you, if I saw him in person the day he got banned, I would have knocked his lights out. I'm not a violent person, but he deserved it.

That's really neat that you get to meet some street choir and DSS people at the concert! Very cool! I wouldn't sleep for days if I was going, I would be too excited!

We're in the same time zone so it's about 12:30 here too, and I have to be up in five hours for work, but I'm too wired to sleep. My mind gets pretty scattered this time of night too. Too many thoughts racing through my brain, and the world is quiet so I can't drown them out very easily. And I swear I'm not as crazy as that makes me sound, I just have a lot on my already overtaxed mind.

Agreed. I've never been able to process why he's so easily able to deprecate himself...I'm able to do that quite easily, but I get sick of it after the first day or so. Feeling bad for yourself just sucks after a little while. It gets old. Sorry you're having trouble sleeping! Hug I normally break down with a glass of milk and a Simon & Garfunkel record if it gets too bad. Being an insomniac makes me go kinda insane, I fucking hate it.

I'm pretty sure I'll be running on five hours or so tomorrow...they're doing a meet and greet thing at a local record store in Nashville around one, which is weird because I'd have hoped they would do an acoustic set or something. We're all meeting up there tomorrow though, so the entire day will be filled with shenanigans.

Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Man, I love you guys.

Even me?! Shocked

DUH!!!!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:40 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"Smack him Steph!"
"I'm smacking soo hard!"

It's like we don't even need "TWSS" anymore because she's actually saying it.

High Five
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:40 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Insomnia is getting the best of me tonight. I'll go to bed soon, but I can't sleep right now. Less than five hours and I have to be awake anyway. Sigh...

You're right, I will be okay. It's just going to be really hard for a little while. I've helped raise those three little kids since they were born and I've been through everything with them. Plus you know about their home life...it's just a rotten situation. Thank God for prayer!

Hug

Hug Thanks, Sarah! *sniff sniff*
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"Smack him Steph!"
"I'm smacking soo hard!"

Dimestore Sinners has been taken to a whole new level! Shocked
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"Smack him Steph!"
"I'm smacking soo hard!"

Hold the phone!!!! We have dimestore saints and SINNERS!?!?!? Sweet. What category can I be under?!?!?!?! bounce
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:42 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

HEY.

Hello! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Uh oh! This could end bad. affraid

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:43 am

High Five <------------------These guys are the shit.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:43 am

Don't cha say it feels like heaven
If you could sleep through the night
I used to just lay down and close my eyes
And it would feel like heaven
If I could sleep for a while
I used to float right above the fire

Insomnia is getting the best of me tonight. I'll go to bed soon, but I can't sleep right now. Less than five hours and I have to be awake anyway. Sigh...

You're right, I will be okay. It's just going to be really hard for a little while. I've helped raise those three little kids since they were born and I've been through everything with them. Plus you know about their home life...it's just a rotten situation. Thank God for prayer!

Oh my gosh, if I didn't have a CD player, I would go nuts. That's how I get my Gaslight fix every day! Razz

Ah, yeah... I gotcha. Darn insomnia.

Yeah, I hear ya. That does sound terrible. But, at least you're there for them, and if they hang onto that, then they will turn out to be the greatest kids in the world. I mean it too! My cousin (the one who just got married) grew up in a broken home, and then he ended up living with my family for awhile I guess... it's hard to remember 'cause I was young. But, he turned out to be a great guy. Anyway, if that helps...? Just hang in there with it. Okay?

Yeah for CD players! Smile I know whatcha mean. I used to survive off of my cd player.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:46 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

HEY.

Hello! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Sad Sad

See what you did Chris?!?! You made Sarah cry!! No No No
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

That tattoo sounds like it will go perfectly with the crow one. So awesome! Very Happy I think if lyrics it you that hard, especially the first ones to affect you like that, you can't go wrong choosing them for a tattoo.

Oh, haha, I thought they actually gave you dating advice. Still, a cool offer! And I don't know many people who are great at relationships, so you're definitely not alone there! LOL, I wouldn't have apologized to her either if I was you! If I went to see Gaslight with a guy and he complained and wanted to leave afterwards, I'd tell him to go and I'd find another ride home! Well, maybe not, but I just can't imagine anyone not wanting to meet the guys. That's good that you were understanding about it though, even if it was a bummer.

Haha, yeah I would have taken them up on it if I didn't have her hanging off my shoulder and repeatedly calling my cell when I gave her my car keys. It was neurotic and I got tired of it. BUT I'M SINGLE NOW BITCHESSSS cheers I'LL CHAT THEM UP AS LONG AS I WANT!

Since getting in college, I haven't really felt inclined to worry too much about really deep relationships. It's a hope I've had for a while, but moving around as much as I do and having to deal with more realistic responsibilities just got me to focus on other things. I miss the feeling of being with someone, but I've yet to have a relationship that doesn't have ripples almost instantaneously, caused by things that don't really seem like they need a lot of fussing over in the first place. It's really weird to me, but I feel like I still need to learn a lot more about being in a relationship with someone.

Sorry, I'm going to try not a delve into a romance-issues esque thread with this. I've seen enough JimmyB crap to want to steer away from that. Hehe

Haha, don't worry, you're not in Jimmy territory at all. We'd throw a frying pan at you if you were! Razz

I think you're approaching the whole idea of a relationship very maturely. You're really young, so don't worry about being in a serious relationship or not. You have plenty of time for that! But just the fact that you feel like you have a lot more to learn is really good because it shows you're willing to work for something with someone you care about. And you know what? We all need to learn a lot about relationships. It doesn't matter how old you are or how much experience you have, there is always more to learn and more ways you can improve your relationships with people, romantic or otherwise. That's just one of those confusing parts of life that we love so much. Rolling Eyes

Haha, okay that's reassuring! When is that guy even gonna come back to the forum? I saw he got banned a few days ago. lol.

Thanks for the kind words. <3 I try to act maturely about it, but I manage to surprise myself sometimes. <;] I'm really stoked to be living in a new state. People act differently enough to me in different counties...in fact, I get to meet some street choir and DSS kids at the show tomorrow! SO FRACKING STOKED OHMEHGEEED

Blargh. It's 12:20 my time. Not too late, but my mind is beginning to scatter ever so slightly. I would love a Blue Moon right about now.

I don't know for sure, but he was banned two weeks last time and it's longer this time. He needs to work on himself and how he treats people, and we all needed a break from him. I don't get mad easily around here, but let me tell you, if I saw him in person the day he got banned, I would have knocked his lights out. I'm not a violent person, but he deserved it.

That's really neat that you get to meet some street choir and DSS people at the concert! Very cool! I wouldn't sleep for days if I was going, I would be too excited!

We're in the same time zone so it's about 12:30 here too, and I have to be up in five hours for work, but I'm too wired to sleep. My mind gets pretty scattered this time of night too. Too many thoughts racing through my brain, and the world is quiet so I can't drown them out very easily. And I swear I'm not as crazy as that makes me sound, I just have a lot on my already overtaxed mind.

Agreed. I've never been able to process why he's so easily able to deprecate himself...I'm able to do that quite easily, but I get sick of it after the first day or so. Feeling bad for yourself just sucks after a little while. It gets old. Sorry you're having trouble sleeping! Hug I normally break down with a glass of milk and a Simon & Garfunkel record if it gets too bad. Being an insomniac makes me go kinda insane, I fucking hate it.

THIS! I hate it too. I've been this way my whole life, but the last few years (and especially the last couple of months) have been insanely bad. I have been averaging 2-3 hours of sleep a night, and when you have to get up and take care of two really active kids all day, it's really exhausting. Maybe I'll put on some Simon and Garfunkel tonight and see if that helps. I love Paul Simon. I love you

I have spent so much time trying to help Jimmy, as have a lot of other people, but he won't accept it. I pray for him, that he'll find peace with himself and his life and be able to be happy, but he has to make it happen. It's frustrating!

Kosburn59 wrote:
I'm pretty sure I'll be running on five hours or so tomorrow...they're doing a meet and greet thing at a local record store in Nashville around one, which is weird because I'd have hoped they would do an acoustic set or something. We're all meeting up there tomorrow though, so the entire day will be filled with shenanigans.

That sounds like so much fun! it's really cool that you get to go not only to the concert, but the in store event too. So much awesomeness for you tomorrow! cheers
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:48 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Man, I love you guys.

Even me?! Shocked

DUH!!!!

I love you
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:49 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"Smack him Steph!"
"I'm smacking soo hard!"

Hold the phone!!!! We have dimestore saints and SINNERS!?!?!? Sweet. What category can I be under?!?!?!?! bounce

How did you not know this?! Shocked When things get a little...adult...in spam at night, this place transforms into the Dimestore Sinners. You're so new! Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:50 am

we haven't been Sinners tonight!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

HEY.

Sad Sad

See what you did Chris?!?! You made Sarah cry!! No No No

Spam - Page 4 Tumblr_m4uzdyv4Bi1rpyi7io2_500
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"Smack him Steph!"
"I'm smacking soo hard!"

How did you not know this?! Shocked When things get a little...adult...in spam at night, this place transforms into the Dimestore Sinners. You're so new! Razz

Blah Blah Blah!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:54 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Don't cha say it feels like heaven
If you could sleep through the night
I used to just lay down and close my eyes
And it would feel like heaven
If I could sleep for a while
I used to float right above the fire

Oh my gosh, if I didn't have a CD player, I would go nuts. That's how I get my Gaslight fix every day! Razz

Ah, yeah... I gotcha. Darn insomnia.

Yeah, I hear ya. That does sound terrible. But, at least you're there for them, and if they hang onto that, then they will turn out to be the greatest kids in the world. I mean it too! My cousin (the one who just got married) grew up in a broken home, and then he ended up living with my family for awhile I guess... it's hard to remember 'cause I was young. But, he turned out to be a great guy. Anyway, if that helps...? Just hang in there with it. Okay?

Yeah for CD players! Smile I know whatcha mean. I used to survive off of my cd player.

Wow, that does help, and I appreciate the kind words. Smile I know that if anything happens and the kids can't stay with their parents, they will come live with me. That's already been decided. I would do anything for them, I would die for those little ones, and as long as I'm here, I will always do whatever I can for them, even if they're 1400 miles away. I'm really glad your cousin turned out okay and that he's happy now. That actually gives me a lot of hope. Smile

I drive a lot for work, taking the kids everywhere, so if I constantly have Gaslight CDs playing in the car. The kids are even looking forward to Handwritten coming out! I may have mentioned it once or twice... Razz
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 4 Empty

BURRITO.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 4 Empty

THIS! I hate it too. I've been this way my whole life, but the last few years (and especially the last couple of months) have been insanely bad. I have been averaging 2-3 hours of sleep a night, and when you have to get up and take care of two really active kids all day, it's really exhausting. Maybe I'll put on some Simon and Garfunkel tonight and see if that helps. I love Paul Simon. I love you

I have spent so much time trying to help Jimmy, as have a lot of other people, but he won't accept it. I pray for him, that he'll find peace with himself and his life and be able to be happy, but he has to make it happen. It's frustrating!

Kosburn59 wrote:

That sounds like so much fun! it's really cool that you get to go not only to the concert, but the in store event too. So much awesomeness for you tomorrow! cheers

Ouch, no wonder! I can't imagine how that must feel, but insomnia definitely makes me feel insane when I'm cursed with it. Bridge Over Troubled Waters has been one of my favorite albums since I was about eight or so...I never get sick of it. I always feel at peace when I listen to it. <3

I think it's amazing enough that you've tried so much to help him. I think a lot of my entries in the past have just been to retort his absentmindedness, just because it would get to me so much, but I have hoped for the longest time that he would just calm down. It's no fun feeling insane, especially at twenty years old. Too much shit going on.

Virtual hugs for you, Shannon. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug You're totally bitchin'.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:55 am

steph wrote:

Haha, no, just that one little smacking post. How can Chris not know about all those other nights though? What about the drunk posts? Were you not here for all of those?!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:56 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
BURRITO.

YES.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:56 am

steph wrote:

Haha, no, just that one little smacking post. How can Chris not know about all those other nights though? What about the drunk posts? Were you not here for all of those?!

i have been a good girl tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:01 am

steph wrote:

I am always bad!

Dammit Shannon. I sent that dude his ebay packages and sent out 4 of them to him. Three of them are in his state now but the other one went to Arizona. I mean what the fuck is going on? Suspect
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:02 am

Kosburn59 wrote:

Kosburn59 wrote:

Ouch, no wonder! I can't imagine how that must feel, but insomnia definitely makes me feel insane when I'm cursed with it. Bridge Over Troubled Waters has been one of my favorite albums since I was about eight or so...I never get sick of it. I always feel at peace when I listen to it. <3

I think it's amazing enough that you've tried so much to help him. I think a lot of my entries in the past have just been to retort his absentmindedness, just because it would get to me so much, but I have hoped for the longest time that he would just calm down. It's no fun feeling insane, especially at twenty years old. Too much shit going on.

Virtual hugs for you, Shannon. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug You're totally bitchin'.

Aw, thanks, Keegan! Right back at ya! Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Haha, nobody has told me I'm bitchin' in a long time. I like it! Razz

Bridge Over Troubled Water is one of my favorites too. It's one of those albums that calms me down, and that is hard to do!

The insomnia makes me feel insane sometimes too. Especially when I have only been asleep for like, 45 minutes, and then I wake up and can't fall back asleep for an hour or two. That is so maddening! I even remember doing that as a little kid. My poor mom didn't sleep much because of me!

Oh believe me, I have had plenty of retorts on Jimmy's Jimminess too, but I try really hard to be nice to him. I can only be pushed so far though before I break, and I definitely broke on the last day he was here.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:03 am

High Five
steph wrote:
steph wrote:

i have been a good girl tonight Smile

Me too! High Five
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next