DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.

Go down 
+10
DeathoftheCool
StitchesOnTheRadio
IKeeptheDiner
ral
steph
knuckles
simo
snick
gtalbott
Reinvent good times
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.    St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:38 pm

jdc wrote:
simo wrote:
Nice summary Ral. I think the only reason Dave played "Trusty Chords" is because he busted a string on his acoustic and it screwed up his set list.

Is he there with a full band, or is he really flying solo/acoustic here?

Yeah he's solo. The only song he played with a band was "Jane" with Benny and Alex L. And that was the first time they had done it.

Back to top Go down
snick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.    St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:24 pm

their tweet about the stl show is awesome.

@gaslightanthem: "Thank you St. Louis! Haven’t had a show like that in years!!!!! ‪#killer‬!"
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.    St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Anyone see any reviews, blogs on the St. Louis show? Just curious what was written by someone more 'objective' than me...

Also, I only saw one short vid on YouTube from the Firebird. Of course I was, also, too busy to video bc the show was so good...but I was expecting more...Let me know if you see any....
Back to top Go down
snick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.    St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Reinvent good times wrote:
Anyone see any reviews, blogs on the St. Louis show? Just curious what was written by someone more 'objective' than me...

Also, I only saw one short vid on YouTube from the Firebird. Of course I was, also, too busy to video bc the show was so good...but I was expecting more...Let me know if you see any....

There's a blog from the riverfront times earlier in this thread. (I can't post links with my account yet, otherwise - I'd link it here.. but you can just go back a page.. it was posted by user gtalbott i believe.)
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.    St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Yeah the RFT is the only one I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.    St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Louis Friday. Firebird Roll Call.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2