DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+23
Kosburn59
enola
bringiton
YouCanCallMeSally
Philo
White Man In Hammersmith
kirstyt
azlisa
Debonair
Breanne
plugga
Camus
HorribleCrowe
TGAFAN25
steph
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
JimmyB
Mr.Grieves
StitchesOnTheRadio
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Klown
saltandburn1967
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Jimmy, I'm in the most pissed off mood ever, fuck all is going right at the moment, and there's a ton of stuff I need to get sorted/fixed, but I can't, because this stupid country bascially shuts down for 2 weeks, meaning I've got a ton of stress for the next while. But ya know what, go read back on my posts, I'm not saying I'm perfect, or cool, or anything awesome, but do you see me moping about? No, because noone on here needs a mope. Wait, sorry, I'll rephrase that, noone needs a mope that isn't prepared to accept help, or at least listen to advice. You ignore every conversation to try and start your own, and the odd time you do join in one, noone listens, because everyone has got to the end of their rope with you, everyone has tried to help, but you come back with the same crap every time.

You're in your early 20's, lifes shit, lifes hard and life will keep knocking you down, you just need to get back up again. Do you see the main word that has been repeated...time and time again here...YOU. People have tried, people have had enough, THIS is why people have pot-shots at you, not because they don't like you, or want to hurt you, that's BS, and you know that. People have tried to help, and against our best wishes and beliefs, still try, but you ignore them. You butt into threads, and try to get attention back onto yourself.

Sorry dude, ... actually I don't know why I said sorry, I've said sorry a few times before for lashing out when it's obvious you are either someone that would make Eeyore seem like a bundle of laughs, or you are the greatest troll I've seen, and you've fooled everyone. I tried looking out for you when people like Harbortown and Bluuu were having a go at you, as I saw that as full out abuse, but you know what, you bring this all on yourself

GROW THE FUCK UP. and respect will follow.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Klown wrote:
Jimmy, I'm in the most pissed off mood ever, fuck all is going right at the moment, and there's a ton of stuff I need to get sorted/fixed, but I can't, because this stupid country bascially shuts down for 2 weeks, meaning I've got a ton of stress for the next while. But ya know what, go read back on my posts, I'm not saying I'm perfect, or cool, or anything awesome, but do you see me moping about? No, because noone on here needs a mope. Wait, sorry, I'll rephrase that, noone needs a mope that isn't prepared to accept help, or at least listen to advice. You ignore every conversation to try and start your own, and the odd time you do join in one, noone listens, because everyone has got to the end of their rope with you, everyone has tried to help, but you come back with the same crap every time.

You're in your early 20's, lifes shit, lifes hard and life will keep knocking you down, you just need to get back up again. Do you see the main word that has been repeated...time and time again here...YOU. People have tried, people have had enough, THIS is why people have pot-shots at you, not because they don't like you, or want to hurt you, that's BS, and you know that. People have tried to help, and against our best wishes and beliefs, still try, but you ignore them. You butt into threads, and try to get attention back onto yourself.

Sorry dude, ... actually I don't know why I said sorry, I've said sorry a few times before for lashing out when it's obvious you are either someone that would make Eeyore seem like a bundle of laughs, or you are the greatest troll I've seen, and you've fooled everyone. I tried looking out for you when people like Harbortown and Bluuu were having a go at you, as I saw that as full out abuse, but you know what, you bring this all on yourself

Clap
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Klown wrote:

Gordon has been my favorite person on this site since I joined here. First person I spoke to on here actually. Dude tells it as it is.

Last edited by saltandburn1967 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:59 pm

I can tell you. Everything that I have said has happened to me. "It just takes one hit to put you in your place". But anyway...How many times can one person take a hit and then come back up before they just lay down? (not meant to me, but asking a question that does not need an answer-currently drawing a blank on what it is called)
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:00 pm

welcome to the real world- where people stop being polite, and start getting real!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:00 pm

steph wrote:
welcome to the real world- where people stop being polite, and start getting real!

haha! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:01 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Shot

DOWNNNNN

In a blaze of gloryyyyy

Hey there Bon Jovi Wink

I never drew first, but I drew first blood.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:02 pm

JimmyB wrote:
I can tell you. Everything that I have said has happened to me. "It just takes one hit to put you in your place". But anyway...How many times can one person take a hit and then come back up before they just lay down? (not meant to me, but asking a question that does not need an answer-currently drawing a blank on what it is called)

What.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 pm

JimmyB wrote:

scratch
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 pm

I don't think i want to know
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:05 pm

IGNORE.......

let's return to sexy burrito time, kay? thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm

i hate when a burrito has too much tortilla.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm

I was just saying....nothing I have posted is fake or "trolling". As for the response to "Man up"...how many times can a person take a metaphorical beating and keep smiling as though nothing is wrong?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 pm

that happened to me just yesterday. got a mouth full of tortilla. not a fun time.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 23 Empty

JimmyB wrote:

Fair enough, let's take it that everything has happened to you. Try this on, you'll get hit MUCH harder. I've been homeless, slept on floors, park benches, backs of cars all whilst I was treated as an outcast by my family, and my dad was having severe heart problems. Try not been allowed to see your dad whilst he is ill. I thought that was the hardest life will get. I was wrong. I went from finding out my mum was terminal with cancer in January, to losing my mum in February of that year, then having the girl I was engaged with, leave me the May of that year, then got back with her, then found out she was cheating on me, the June of that year...only to find out her parents were paying for the guy she was cheating with, to travel out and see her.... And you know what, I'm quite sure others have it tougher than that...much tougher. I've a roof over my head, food on the table and friends and a girl I love. Knocks will come again, I know that much. But you know what, if you let them get you down, then its going to drag you down more than you will ever know, or have experienced. At your age, I was a drunk, stoner, skater, that had fuck all going for him, I dragged myself up and at least kept taking the knocks.

Sorry man, but from what you've been saying, you don't have, or have really met any of lifes real problems yet, you gotta realise that, or else, and I'll be really honest here, you're fucked, and fucked badly.

I'm looking for no sympathy for any of the words I've just typed, I've dealt with them, they were shit, but constantly go back and dwelling on them...fuck that, it will just drag me back there, and I want to stay ahead of life. It's tough enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 23 Empty

JimmyB wrote:

Gordon's post was not meant to be an invitation to keep complaining.

And the answer to this:
"how many times can a person take a metaphorical beating and keep smiling as though nothing is wrong?"

Is:
Until you learn wtf you're doing wrong and try to fix it. We've all tried to help you and you don't listen. Perhaps try another board who says what you want to hear.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:08 pm

steph wrote:
that happened to me just yesterday. got a mouth full of tortilla. not a fun time.

nothing wrong with experimenting. you may never know what you like until you try it. Wink i don't mind a spicey burrito from time to time.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:09 pm

spiiicy. god...i'm hungry right now. i could go for a burrito!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm always hungry. Fat guy stuck in a skinny body.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:10 pm

I had some really good spicy chicken for dinner tonight with a salad and some water.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 23 Empty

steph wrote:

I have tried making burritos at home and they NEVER come out as good as they do in a restaurant. Some day...SOME DAY!!! *shakes fists*
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 23 Empty

Klown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Fair enough, let's take it that everything has happened to you. Try this on, you'll get hit MUCH harder. I've been homeless, slept on floors, park benches, backs of cars all whilst I was treated as an outcast by my family, and my dad was having severe heart problems. Try not been allowed to see your dad whilst he is ill. I thought that was the hardest life will get. I was wrong. I went from finding out my mum was terminal with cancer in January, to losing my mum in February of that year, then having the girl I was engaged with, leave me the May of that year, then got back with her, then found out she was cheating on me, the June of that year...only to find out her parents were paying for the guy she was cheating with, to travel out and see her.... And you know what, I'm quite sure others have it tougher than that...much tougher. I've a roof over my head, food on the table and friends and a girl I love. Knocks will come again, I know that much. But you know what, if you let them get you down, then its going to drag you down more than you will ever know, or have experienced. At your age, I was a drunk, stoner, skater, that had fuck all going for him, I dragged myself up and at least kept taking the knocks.

Sorry man, but from what you've been saying, you don't have, or have really met any of lifes real problems yet, you gotta realise that, or else, and I'll be really honest here, you're fucked, and fucked badly.

I'm looking for no sympathy for any of the words I've just typed, I've dealt with them, they were shit, but constantly go back and dwelling on them...fuck that, it will just drag me back there, and I want to stay ahead of life. It's tough enough.

Hug
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Klown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Woa Gordon, that is some tough shit. Sorry to hear about that all.

These things are all real problems Jimmy. Being turned down by a girl isn't at all. All the people on this board have been turned down by people they liked. I have been turned down numerous times. It is not an issue at all. You just go and find and meet other people. There is no explaining it. It is simple.

Last edited by saltandburn1967 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 23 Empty

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
steph wrote:

I have tried making burritos at home and they NEVER come out as good as they do in a restaurant. Some day...SOME DAY!!! *shakes fists*

my family just laughs at me cause i always end up making them gigantic size, where i can't even eat them like a regular burrito. my stepmom bought me special giant-size tortillas the last time we did Make Your Own Mexican.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty

Klown wrote:

Gordon - Hug

Jimmy - LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE, UNDERSTAND IT, AND FOLLOW IT. PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next