DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+23
Kosburn59
enola
bringiton
YouCanCallMeSally
Philo
White Man In Hammersmith
kirstyt
azlisa
Debonair
Breanne
plugga
Camus
HorribleCrowe
TGAFAN25
steph
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
JimmyB
Mr.Grieves
StitchesOnTheRadio
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Klown
saltandburn1967
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:57 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
alcohol is like truth serum.

YES! I have to be careful who I talk to tonight.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:58 am

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:

what have you been up to, lady?

Not too much! Trying to survive this tropical, gross summer. No

What about you?!

me too, toots, me too. i've been twice as busy w/ work lately, of course during the absolute worst time of year. i'm surprised i've survived this long... but tomorrow i only have 2 jobs, then i'm off the next two days. i plan on drinking and sleeping!

That's good though that things are picking up for you! Haha, I have off until Tuesday and plan on doing the exact same thing. I always have absolutely zero ambition on all my days off.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:59 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
SARAAAAAAH! How are you? I'm feeling great right now! Very Happy

SHANNOOOOOOON! I'm fantastic! Happy to be a witness to Drunk Shannon once again! Razz

Haha, I am too drukn tonight though! I'm not even sure how much sense I'm making, but I can promise you guys that everything I am saying is 100% honest right now because I am in too truthful a mood (Almost Famous quote!).

Are you drinking too? You can join me and Steph! :drunken"

No such thing as "too drukn". Razz

Nope, I'm sober as can be, buuuut I haven't slept in like 30 hours so alcohol is the last thing I need!

Oh shit, I didn't even see the typo. Normal Shannon would go fix it, but drunk Shannon doesn't care about stupid stuff like that! Razz

Oh man, don't drink if you've been awake that long! That really would be bad! Why have you been awake for so long?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:59 am

steph wrote:
i'm going to break the chain of quotes now so as not to annoy people, but YES. for a long time, i couldn't read much til i drank. just a little bit, not so drunk that i couldn't focus on the reading, but just enough to make me really relax. Razz

ALSO I JUST WANT TO REMIND THE WORLD THAT THE BEST PUPPY EVER WAS BORN TEN YEARS AGO TODAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR PUPPY! Very Happy

That's really interesting. I know my OCD gets worse when I get stressed out, and since I'm perpetually stressed out now, I only get a break if I drink. And I don't have to get drunk, just drink enough to relax and I get some relief. I wasn't even sure if that was normal or not.

All of my senses are so heightened, and I'm pretty sure Gaslight music has never sounded as good as it does right now. Thank you Mr. Bacardi. Thank you.

she says thank you Smile she's my favoritest person ever.

regarding the OCD, it makes sense to me! it's about being anxious, and when you drink, you loosen up, so of course your OCD would decrease. I AM OFFICIALLY PROCLAIMING THIS AS MY REASON FOR DRINKING SO MUCH. it's not my fault, yo!!

i'm listening to Say I Won't right now (first Gaslight song i ever heard) and it's making me happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:01 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
thanks. it's something i've been dealing with for a few years now. gets better, gets worse. just how it is.

Same here. Feelings like that tend to cycle with me. It's harder at first when you attach a song to someone and something bad happens, but over time, at least you have those moments when it's not so bad. Life is just too difficult sometimes. Hug

yeah. well i have quite a few songs that are reminders. for a long time when those songs came on the radio i just turned the channel. it's hard to force those bad memories out, still something i'm trying to learn how to do.
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:01 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:

What about you?!

me too, toots, me too. i've been twice as busy w/ work lately, of course during the absolute worst time of year. i'm surprised i've survived this long... but tomorrow i only have 2 jobs, then i'm off the next two days. i plan on drinking and sleeping!

That's good though that things are picking up for you! Haha, I have off until Tuesday and plan on doing the exact same thing. I always have absolutely zero ambition on all my days off.

yeah, it is! sweeeeet. i expect drunk tweets/DSS-ing Razz me, too. but my gma is out of town now, so i'm responsible for the whole house, so i have to try to be more responsible.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:04 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

SHANNOOOOOOON! I'm fantastic! Happy to be a witness to Drunk Shannon once again! Razz

Haha, I am too drukn tonight though! I'm not even sure how much sense I'm making, but I can promise you guys that everything I am saying is 100% honest right now because I am in too truthful a mood (Almost Famous quote!).

Nope, I'm sober as can be, buuuut I haven't slept in like 30 hours so alcohol is the last thing I need!

Oh shit, I didn't even see the typo. Normal Shannon would go fix it, but drunk Shannon doesn't care about stupid stuff like that! Razz

Oh man, don't drink if you've been awake that long! That really would be bad! Why have you been awake for so long?

Drunk Shannon swears, too! hahaha

I decided to just stay awake after work last night, so I wouldn't sleep the whole day away! And yeah, I'd probably just pass out after one drink if I started drinking right now.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:04 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
i'm going to break the chain of quotes now so as not to annoy people, but YES. for a long time, i couldn't read much til i drank. just a little bit, not so drunk that i couldn't focus on the reading, but just enough to make me really relax. Razz

ALSO I JUST WANT TO REMIND THE WORLD THAT THE BEST PUPPY EVER WAS BORN TEN YEARS AGO TODAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR PUPPY! Very Happy

That's really interesting. I know my OCD gets worse when I get stressed out, and since I'm perpetually stressed out now, I only get a break if I drink. And I don't have to get drunk, just drink enough to relax and I get some relief. I wasn't even sure if that was normal or not.

All of my senses are so heightened, and I'm pretty sure Gaslight music has never sounded as good as it does right now. Thank you Mr. Bacardi. Thank you.

she says thank you Smile she's my favoritest person ever.

regarding the OCD, it makes sense to me! it's about being anxious, and when you drink, you loosen up, so of course your OCD would decrease. I AM OFFICIALLY PROCLAIMING THIS AS MY REASON FOR DRINKING SO MUCH. it's not my fault, yo!!

i'm listening to Say I Won't right now (first Gaslight song i ever heard) and it's making me happy Smile

It makes sense to me too! Goodbye anxiety, goodbye OCD. wave

Right now I'm listening to "She Loves You" (my second favorite Gaslight song) and thinking about someone it reminds me of, but I'm not feeling sad about it like I have been. I just love the song.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:06 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
thanks. it's something i've been dealing with for a few years now. gets better, gets worse. just how it is.

Same here. Feelings like that tend to cycle with me. It's harder at first when you attach a song to someone and something bad happens, but over time, at least you have those moments when it's not so bad. Life is just too difficult sometimes. Hug

yeah. well i have quite a few songs that are reminders. for a long time when those songs came on the radio i just turned the channel. it's hard to force those bad memories out, still something i'm trying to learn how to do.

Same here. I think we learn to cope over time, but I don't know if those feelings ever fully disappear.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:07 am

i'm a happy drunk, but it's pretty lame to want to jump on the bed rocking out to Gaslight by yourself Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:08 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Drunk Shannon swears, too! hahaha

I decided to just stay awake after work last night, so I wouldn't sleep the whole day away! And yeah, I'd probably just pass out after one drink if I started drinking right now.

Whoops! Drunk Shannon has no filter. I try really hard not to swear, but what I think is sometimes different from what I actually say. Tonight I can't sensor myself!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:09 am

steph wrote:

i'm a happy drunk, but it's pretty lame to want to jump on the bed rocking out to Gaslight by yourself Razz

I want to do that too, so it can't be that lame, haha! cheers
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:10 am

steph wrote:

yeah but. i...can't bring myself to do it alone! don't make me dance all night alone!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:12 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

yeah but. i...can't bring myself to do it alone! don't make me dance all night alone!

be like billy idol and dance with yourself.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:12 am

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:

What about you?!

yeah, it is! sweeeeet. i expect drunk tweets/DSS-ing Razz me, too. but my gma is out of town now, so i'm responsible for the whole house, so i have to try to be more responsible.

I'll do my best! Ahhh, I love when I have the house to myself! How long is your grandma out of town for?

Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:13 am

I LOVE BILLY IDOL HE TOUCHED ME AND SANG TO ME ONCE. ONCE UPON A TIME. A GLORIOUS TIME.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:13 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:

What about you?!

I'll do my best! Ahhh, I love when I have the house to myself! How long is your grandma out of town for?

about 8 weeks! she has a house up in Oregon, near my mom.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:15 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

Clap

Now Here's Looking At You, Kid is playing and I can't jump up and down and dance to that one. It just makes me think of high school and how I can relate to what Brian felt and also how I was like Janey and Gail at times. Great song!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 14 Empty

steph wrote:
I LOVE BILLY IDOL HE TOUCHED ME AND SANG TO ME ONCE. ONCE UPON A TIME. A GLORIOUS TIME.

how can you not love billy idol. if you don't love billy idol you're a turkey.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 14 Empty

It just took me forever to type that response, and I can't even comprehend what's going on anymore, soooo I'm gonna go to bed!

Have a great night everyone!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:17 am

JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
That's what it was-Crazy heart. I think I am getting sick as well...sore throat possibly

How's the movie? I have been wanting to see that one!

I hope you feel better. Maybe it's just allergies from this crazy weather we've been having. It still feels like it's 100 degrees outside here. I hate it!
It is not that bad...Bridges seems to be mumbling from time to time or else it is my tv.
''

"CRAZY HEART" FUCKING RULES AND I'M SWEARING ABOUT IT.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:18 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

Billy Idol is super cool. Rebel Yell came on the radio the other day while I was driving the kids home from swim team practice and I was singing along, and then I realized the five year old was singing, "With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more." Probably not a good thing, huh? Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:18 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

Billy Idol is super cool. Rebel Yell came on the radio the other day while I was driving the kids home from swim team practice and I was singing along, and then I realized the five year old was singing, "With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more." Probably not a good thing, huh? Razz

THAT IS WHAT HE SANG TO ME
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:19 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
That's what it was-Crazy heart. I think I am getting sick as well...sore throat possibly

How's the movie? I have been wanting to see that one!

I hope you feel better. Maybe it's just allergies from this crazy weather we've been having. It still feels like it's 100 degrees outside here. I hate it!
It is not that bad...Bridges seems to be mumbling from time to time or else it is my tv.
''

"CRAZY HEART" FUCKING RULES AND I'M SWEARING ABOUT IT.

WELL THEN, I WILL HAVE TO WATCH IT! I'm glad your response was more enthusiastic than Jimmy's! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:19 am

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

THAT IS WHAT HE SANG TO ME

*SWOON*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next