DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+23
Kosburn59
enola
bringiton
YouCanCallMeSally
Philo
White Man In Hammersmith
kirstyt
azlisa
Debonair
Breanne
plugga
Camus
HorribleCrowe
TGAFAN25
steph
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
JimmyB
Mr.Grieves
StitchesOnTheRadio
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Klown
saltandburn1967
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:13 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
oh hush. there is no hell.

The interesting thing here is that Jimmy and I are both Christians. We believe the same basic principles. But we have very different views on life and humanity, I think.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:15 am

Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
I have been clean my whole life from anything like that. No drinking, no smoking, nothing illegal. I have been a good person.

first of all, we all know that. second of all, you just wasted a question in the "ask the person below" thread by saying the same thing, which again, we all already knew. third, you think not taking drugs or alcohol makes you a "good person" how fucking ignorant.

....shit I'm going to hell steph

High Five right there w/ you buddy, i hear it's way more fun there!

Mr.Grieves wrote:

High Five amen, brother!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:16 am

the last two years have taught me that life is short. you don't know what is going to happen. bad things happen to good people. life sucks sometimes. so enjoy it while you have it. treat people how you want to be treated. respect people...unless you're channing tatum who is a meat head. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:17 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

The interesting thing here is that Jimmy and I are both Christians. We believe the same basic principles. But we have very different views on life and humanity, I think.

i have very low tolerance for religion and all, but you are one of the few people i've met that talks about their faith but isn't close-minded about it or trying to convert others. i can respect someone like you. (i hope that doesn't come across like i think you shouldn't talk about your faith or sound condescending or anything.)
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:20 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
the last two years have taught me that life is short. you don't know what is going to happen. bad things happen to good people. life sucks sometimes. so enjoy it while you have it. treat people how you want to be treated. respect people

High Five

Mr.Grieves wrote:
...unless you're channing tatum who is a meat head. Razz

I can't hear you! LALALALALALALALALA! I don't care if he's a meat head. He was nice to look at in the movie, he played the role well, and I can't remember hearing anything bad about him as a person. Right now, I like him! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:21 am

I heard he eats babies.....alive. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:24 am

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

i have very low tolerance for religion and all, but you are one of the few people i've met that talks about their faith but isn't close-minded about it or trying to convert others. i can respect someone like you. (i hope that doesn't come across like i think you shouldn't talk about your faith or sound condescending or anything.)

Nope, not at all! And I really appreciate that, Steph. I am an open-minded person. I don't push my beliefs on anyone else because they are personal to me, and everyone has the right to believe or not believe anything they want. It's not my place to judge or try to sway others to think like I do. That's just one of the reasons why I respect and admire Brian Fallon so much. He has the same attitude from what I've seen.

I am very devout and have extremely solid beliefs, but I would never in a million years try to push my religion on anyone else. I am always open for a good respectful discussion, but being pushy about it is not my style, and I don't tolerate people who are like that.

Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:25 am

Channing Tatum's wife is vegan, Shannon Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:26 am

steph wrote:

which is good since he's a meathead.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:26 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
I heard he eats babies.....alive. Just saying.

Shocked LEAVE THE BABIES ALONE! Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:27 am

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

Nope, not at all! And I really appreciate that, Steph. I am an open-minded person. I don't push my beliefs on anyone else because they are personal to me, and everyone has the right to believe or not believe anything they want. It's not my place to judge or try to sway others to think like I do. That's just one of the reasons why I respect and admire Brian Fallon so much. He has the same attitude from what I've seen.

I am very devout and have extremely solid beliefs, but I would never in a million years try to push my religion on anyone else. I am always open for a good respectful discussion, but being pushy about it is not my style, and I don't tolerate people who are like that.

too many people are judgmental...as long as you're not hurting anyone else, who cares what you're doing, right??
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

so...she won't...eat him? Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

I don't understand that! I had a hamburger for dinner and it was GOOD!

Marc, are you jealous of Channing Tatum? Is that the problem? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:28 am

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

exactly. she won't have the desire to eat his pastrami head.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:29 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

really gross image in my head right now... No
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:30 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

too many people are judgmental...as long as you're not hurting anyone else, who cares what you're doing, right??

EXACTLY! I have known plenty of people in my life who claimed that they were Christian and were just horrible, awful people, and lots of great people that had no religion at all. Just be a good person and believe what you want to believe. It doesn't matter to me!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:31 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

I don't understand that! I had a hamburger for dinner and it was GOOD!

Marc, are you jealous of Channing Tatum? Is that the problem? Razz

nah i just like teasing.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:31 am

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

lol! I left that one for you, Steph! I knew I could count on the Queen of Filth! Clap
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:32 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

EXACTLY! I have known plenty of people in my life who claimed that they were Christian and were just horrible, awful people, and lots of great people that had no religion at all. Just be a good person and believe what you want to believe. It doesn't matter to me!

i know! i hate when people say someone's a "good Christian", like even without the religious aspect, thinking that because one subscribes to a particular belief, they are automatically "good"?? makes no sense to me. that's also why it bothers me that some people ask, "if you're atheist, where do your morals come from?" uhhhh...being a decent human being, where else?!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 12 Empty

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

cough priest cover ups cough.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 12 Empty

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

Words to live by...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

really gross image in my head right now... No

Um... I have so many things I could say right now, but I think I'll just be quiet and blush instead. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:33 am

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

lol! I left that one for you, Steph! I knew I could count on the Queen of Filth! Clap

i can't just sit on my laurels once i've earned my title, i have to keep proving that i deserve it Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:36 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

i know! i hate when people say someone's a "good Christian", like even without the religious aspect, thinking that because one subscribes to a particular belief, they are automatically "good"?? makes no sense to me. that's also why it bothers me that some people ask, "if you're atheist, where do your morals come from?" uhhhh...being a decent human being, where else?!

Yep! I hate when people use religion as a way to determine whether a person is good or bad. it's not that simple! You have to look at how they treat people, how they live their lives, the actions they do...that's what makes a person "good" or "bad". Not just saying they go to church, or a synagogue, or a mosque, or whatever, or that they believe something that maybe someone else doesn't. You have to look at the person. And even then, i don't think it's my place to judge.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:36 am

Hey guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next