DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+23
Kosburn59
enola
bringiton
YouCanCallMeSally
Philo
White Man In Hammersmith
kirstyt
azlisa
Debonair
Breanne
plugga
Camus
HorribleCrowe
TGAFAN25
steph
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
JimmyB
Mr.Grieves
StitchesOnTheRadio
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Klown
saltandburn1967
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:45 am

JimmyB wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
I like three songs off of the EP pack...still not crazy about Senor and the Queen.

What are you even talking about?! That is a fantastic song! Just look at these lyrics:

And in every sad, sad country song,
Is there a little bitty piece of 'em still hanging on?
You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine, my dear.
Then we'll bury these old ghosts here.

What's not to love? Seriously, I love every single Gaslight song, some more than others of course, but they are all amazing. Brian can't write a bad song.
I am still not crazy about the opening notes-It just does not sound right IMO. I do love the lyrics thoughl

Frying Pan You are entitled to your opinion, but I'm entitled to my frying pan. queen
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:45 am

steph wrote:

he does nothing for me at all. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT. denis leary was on craig ferguson's show the other night and that was a whole load of sexy for me Embarassed

i am drinking with you, girl! High Five

WOOHOO! High Five

Denis Leary does nothing for me at all. I could list a ton of guys who do, but he's not one of them! Razz

idk why, but he does for me Razz i used to love "Rescue Me" too. RAWR! and Craig Ferguson is handsome, too...and funny...and has a nice accent! haha. i don't have a thing for older guys usually, i swear...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
I love how my friend wants a zombie apocalypse to happen, and that the bath salts incident is a sign Rolling Eyes

BATH SALTS!!!!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad affraid

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/27/2871098/mes-report-eugene-had-no-drugs.html

Haha, yeah, my sister told me that this cannibal dude was only smoking weed, but I just find the whole bath salts thing to be very funny. I mean, c'mon, of all the things out there, people are getting high on bath salts?!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:47 am

people are fucking crazy. vodka eyeballing, putting alcohol up their asses (don't ask me how)...like it's that hard to get drunk in about five minutes if you really want to
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:48 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
I love how my friend wants a zombie apocalypse to happen, and that the bath salts incident is a sign Rolling Eyes

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/27/2871098/mes-report-eugene-had-no-drugs.html

Haha, yeah, my sister told me that this cannibal dude was only smoking weed, but I just find the whole bath salts thing to be very funny. I mean, c'mon, of all the things out there, people are getting high on bath salts?!
People are messed up. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 11 Empty

Mr.Grieves wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

easier to get ahold of then drugs. hell it's easier to get ahold of for kids than alcohol.
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 11 Empty

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

he does nothing for me at all. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT. denis leary was on craig ferguson's show the other night and that was a whole load of sexy for me Embarassed

i am drinking with you, girl! High Five

WOOHOO! High Five

Denis Leary does nothing for me at all. I could list a ton of guys who do, but he's not one of them! Razz

idk why, but he does for me Razz i used to love "Rescue Me" too. RAWR! and Craig Ferguson is handsome, too...and funny...and has a nice accent! haha. i don't have a thing for older guys usually, i swear...

Haha, I don't have a thing for older guys either, but there are a few that I just find so attractive, I don't care how old they are. Matthew McConaughey is 42 years old but I still think he's adorable! There are others too, but yeah... Embarassed

And don't get me started on accents...sigh. Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 am

steph wrote:

people are fucking crazy. vodka eyeballing, putting alcohol up their asses (don't ask me how)...like it's that hard to get drunk in about five minutes if you really want to

I don't even want to know what possesses people to do these things! Can't they just drink hard stuff really fast and get drunk like normal people?!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:52 am

when i was in high school kids were taking a shit ton of cold medicine to get messed up. people will find ways to do these things. especially teenagers. can't get in trouble for having a pocket full of cold pills but you can get in trouble for having a bottle of vodka at that age.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:52 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

easier to get ahold of then drugs. hell it's easier to get ahold of for kids than alcohol.

Very true. If people had known about the effects of bath salts when I was in high school, they wouldn't have been smuggling vodka into school in water bottles, they would have just been smoking or snorting bath salts in the bathroom between classes. My high school was super trashy.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:54 am

good thing i wasn't into that stuff when i was in high school Razz

my high school was super Mormon. but i remember hearing about a couple seniors who got expelled for taking ecstasy...in the school bathroom. how fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:54 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
when i was in high school kids were taking a shit ton of cold medicine to get messed up. people will find ways to do these things. especially teenagers. can't get in trouble for having a pocket full of cold pills but you can get in trouble for having a bottle of vodka at that age.

Kids did that at my school too. They did everything under the sun. I didn't though. I was the straight-laced kid that hung out with the "bad kids". They weren't even bad, just misunderstood but they knew how to chill out and relax!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:56 am

I can't say i tried much. I was a square then and I'm a square now. Big bag of boring. I never wanted to try anything that would make me see shit.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:57 am

steph wrote:

good thing i wasn't into that stuff when i was in high school Razz

my high school was super Mormon. but i remember hearing about a couple seniors who got expelled for taking ecstasy...in the school bathroom. how fucking stupid.

They got expelled? People did stuff like that at my school all the time, and they basically just got detention. Sometimes not even that if they were jocks. Then it was swept under the rug and forgotten. In my 9th grade Spanish class, people used to smoke pot in the classroom because our teacher was half blind and 100% naive and stupid. It was hilarious! She would just look confused every day and say, "What's that funny smell? I always smell it during this class..." Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:59 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
I can't say i tried much. I was a square then and I'm a square now. Big bag of boring. I never wanted to try anything that would make me see shit.

There's nothing wrong with that. I have never done drugs at all. Not even smoking weed. I am too much of a control freak to let loose like that, and I value my brain cells too much. I don't judge other people though. They can do what they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:59 am

haha. that's funny. yeah, iirc, they got expelled. i was scared of drugs and alcohol and all that shit...til after high school Razz yeah, pretty sure my school wasn't that lenient, but then again, i never personally pushed those boundaries!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:00 am

hugs...not drugs.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:04 am

I have been clean my whole life from anything like that. No drinking, no smoking, nothing illegal. I have been a good person.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:04 am

steph wrote:
haha. that's funny. yeah, iirc, they got expelled. i was scared of drugs and alcohol and all that shit...til after high school Razz yeah, pretty sure my school wasn't that lenient, but then again, i never personally pushed those boundaries!

All my friends did and some of them got caught, and they were able to talk their way out of trouble. My school was stupid. The only person I really remember getting into trouble was my best friend at the time's boyfriend. He was mentally unstable to a spectacular degree and brought a knife to school one day and started carving his stomach up in the cafeteria. He was put into a mental hospital for a little while and suspended for a week after that for bringing a weapon to school. That was a crazy situation! That was the first time I became an amateur theraptist, to help my friend through that situation with her boyfriend. We were both 16 then and by that time the following year, she had a baby with the crazy dude. Wow, I haven't thougtht of that in a looooong time!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
hugs...not drugs.

Hug
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 am

JimmyB wrote:
I have been clean my whole life from anything like that. No drinking, no smoking, nothing illegal. I have been a good person.

first of all, we all know that. second of all, you just wasted a question in the "ask the person below" thread by saying the same thing, which again, we all already knew. third, you think not taking drugs or alcohol makes you a "good person" how fucking ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:09 am

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

first of all, we all know that. second of all, you just wasted a question in the "ask the person below" thread by saying the same thing, which again, we all already knew. third, you think not taking drugs or alcohol makes you a "good person" how fucking ignorant.

....shit I'm going to hell steph
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:10 am

JimmyB wrote:

Don't be judgmental, Jimmy. Just because a person smokes or drinks or does drugs, doesn't make them a bad person. And just because someone chooses not to do these things doesn't make them a good person.

I spent my whole life being totally straight-laced, never doing drugs (and I never will), and never getting drunk (totally changed my opinion on that!), and I was a very good person. And even though I am drunk right now as I am typing this message, I am still a very good person! I care a hell of a lot about people, way more than I should a lot of the time, I am helpful, I am respectful, and I would die for anyone I love at any moment. I work hard, I pray hard, and I would do anything I could to help out anyone. None of that changes just because I choose to drink on occassion. There is nothing wrong with that. And you may change your opinion on that just like I did. You never know what kind of circumstances life holds for you for your future. No one does.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:11 am

oh hush. there is no hell.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:12 am

Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

....shit I'm going to hell steph

If it was up to Jimmy, we would all be going to hell. Thank goodness he's not God so he doesn't get to decide that! Sorry, I have no filter tonight at all and he made me mad.

Jimmy, I'm not trying to be mean here at all, but you need to watch what you say and how you say it, because you are just going to piss people off with those kinds of comments. Don't be so self-righteous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next