DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New TGA website has launched!!!!

Go down 
+28
bakerfall
brucesboots
eagles1139
oh_megan
plugga
Christophe
JJW319
AGoodTime
jdc
loazis
StitchesOnTheRadio
acousticbandit
steady now steady now
enola
White Man In Hammersmith
Camus
Jerseyrain
njguy99
DiamondSinatra
Daire
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Down by the Mersey
SirBrad
TGAFAN25
Raoul_Duke
YouCanCallMeSally
Debonair
jonnyz83
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raoul_Duke
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Raoul_Duke

New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:50 pm

how do you do that? ive signed in to the website via facebook to the point where it has mu name at teh top, but thats sureyl different to the mailing list for the ticket news they claim is coming to the uk.

bloody technology...
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:53 pm

go to the TGA facebook page, look for where there is a link to the new website, the link was around there.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:20 pm

I tried signing up for the mailing list as well and it said "The Gaslight Anthem - Signup Failed
Sorry, We cannot sign you up at this time."

Weird...
Back to top Go down
Raoul_Duke
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Raoul_Duke

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:24 pm

yep thats exactly what it said for me
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Well... the website looks cool. My only gripe, for the 45 RPM club, is it says pre-sale tickets are limited, and they cannot guarantee you'll get in on the pre-sale. Isn't that like half the reason for signing up for the club? So you can actually get pre-sale tickets? Rolling Eyes

...and sorry if this complaint has already been posted.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:46 pm

plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
so when the new Against Me site launched when White Crosses came out. it had a forum link that sent you to a independent fan forum..

Anyway we can get TGA to do something like that...

I remember reading in an old thread that we used to be linked on the gaslight anthems "links" page. But more recently we haven't. I get the slight feeling that they don't want to 100% "endorse " us.

I mean could you imagine how many people would flood here if the posted something on their Facebook or twitter about "endorsing" us Razz

But it would still be cool, if they would acknowledge us more. I just hope they never set up their own "official forum" ( that tends to happen with fan clubs. ) It would be a big F-u to us if they did.

why wouldn't they endorse us?? we are the best fansite Razz

High Five
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:21 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
so when the new Against Me site launched when White Crosses came out. it had a forum link that sent you to a independent fan forum..

Anyway we can get TGA to do something like that...

I remember reading in an old thread that we used to be linked on the gaslight anthems "links" page. But more recently we haven't. I get the slight feeling that they don't want to 100% "endorse " us.

I mean could you imagine how many people would flood here if the posted something on their Facebook or twitter about "endorsing" us Razz

But it would still be cool, if they would acknowledge us more. I just hope they never set up their own "official forum" ( that tends to happen with fan clubs. ) It would be a big F-u to us if they did.

why wouldn't they endorse us?? we are the best fansite Razz

High Five

Check out their tumblr. They just did!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:28 am

Any word on the shirt size order yet? I don't want to get like a small. haha. I need large!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:30 am

Guys I'm sure you'll get to choose your shirt size. They're not dumb.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:31 am

Haha, sorry. I just want to make sure. Haha, I did pay for the thing.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:31 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Any word on the shirt size order yet? I don't want to get like a small. haha. I need large!!!!!!!!!

Stick to the 45 club thread everyone about anything to do will it, just so its more uniform. I already posted in there that I've sent them an email. Will let ya know.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:33 am

Oops. My mistake. I thought I was in the 45 club thread. Guess I am not after all. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New TGA website has launched!!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4