DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New TGA website has launched!!!!

Go down 
+28
bakerfall
brucesboots
eagles1139
oh_megan
plugga
Christophe
JJW319
AGoodTime
jdc
loazis
StitchesOnTheRadio
acousticbandit
steady now steady now
enola
White Man In Hammersmith
Camus
Jerseyrain
njguy99
DiamondSinatra
Daire
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Down by the Mersey
SirBrad
TGAFAN25
Raoul_Duke
YouCanCallMeSally
Debonair
jonnyz83
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:02 pm

so when the new Against Me site launched when White Crosses came out. it had a forum link that sent you to a independent fan forum..

Anyway we can get TGA to do something like that...
Back to top Go down
White Man In Hammersmith
Wooderson
Wooderson
White Man In Hammersmith

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:04 pm

AGoodTime wrote:
Can anyone explain this?

https://imgur.com/uhCnY

It comes up now when I click on the link to their website on Google.

I'm getting the same...could be a UK thing maybe?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:10 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
so when the new Against Me site launched when White Crosses came out. it had a forum link that sent you to a independent fan forum..

I remember reading in an old thread that we used to be linked on the gaslight anthems "links" page. But more recently we haven't. I get the slight feeling that they don't want to 100% "endorse " us.

I mean could you imagine how many people would flood here if the posted something on their Facebook or twitter about "endorsing" us Razz

But it would still be cool, if they would acknowledge us more. I just hope they never set up their own "official forum" ( that tends to happen with fan clubs. ) It would be a big F-u to us if they did.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:12 pm

I really like the layout and design of the new site. A big improvement on the old one.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

I remember reading in an old thread that we used to be linked on the gaslight anthems "links" page. But more recently we haven't. I get the slight feeling that they don't want to 100% "endorse " us.

I mean could you imagine how many people would flood here if the posted something on their Facebook or twitter about "endorsing" us Razz

But it would still be cool, if they would acknowledge us more. I just hope they never set up their own "official forum" ( that tends to happen with fan clubs. ) It would be a big F-u to us if they did.

why wouldn't they endorse us?? we are the best fansite Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:21 pm

plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

Haha idk why they wouldn't, but we've been around since 08 and they haven't truely done it yet. So why would they now? I personally wish they would give us more acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
White Man In Hammersmith
Wooderson
Wooderson
White Man In Hammersmith

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Maybe ask them when they do another Q+A? Something tells me it's not really up to them anymore, all depends what the label wants these days...
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

Haha idk why they wouldn't, but we've been around since 08 and they haven't truely done it yet. So why would they now? I personally wish they would give us more acknowledgement.

I do not see how the fan club could be linked to us, they will set up an official "45 RPM Club Site" I suppose where only members can access, including forums, etc. Surely we won't suffer, as fans who may not want to pay would still come here (and of course all of us wouldn't leave this home, but only visit the 45 Club site). But yes, it would be nice if DSS was linked from them.
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:48 pm

White Man In Hammersmith wrote:
AGoodTime wrote:
Can anyone explain this?

I asked 5 friends to try the link (all UK) and they all got that same thing. Sad
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:49 pm

once we pay for the fan club how do we log into it?!?
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:56 pm

AGoodTime wrote:
White Man In Hammersmith wrote:
AGoodTime wrote:
Can anyone explain this?

I asked 5 friends to try the link (all UK) and they all got that same thing. Sad

works fine for me? :/
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:02 pm

I still can't access it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Isnt working for me when I use Firefox but does when i use internet explorer so maybe try switching browsers.

Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Nope, doesn't with Internet Explorer either. Damn you stupid website!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Have you guys tried clicking through the links on gaslights Facebook and twitter? It wasn't loading on my desktop until I went through those.
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Debonair wrote:
Have you guys tried clicking through the links on gaslights Facebook and twitter? It wasn't loading on my desktop until I went through those.

Multiple times! Nothing seems to work! It's just that stupid "Go Daddy.com" thing everytime!

I found the 45 rpm club on their webstore though but I have no money at the moment Sad
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:29 pm

It sometimes takes a while for a new site to propagate across the internet. With all the different ISPs and back-end servers, it may take hours (or sometimes days!) before all the ISPs can see it.
Back to top Go down
White Man In Hammersmith
Wooderson
Wooderson
White Man In Hammersmith

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Works for me now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
White Man In Hammersmith
Wooderson
Wooderson
White Man In Hammersmith

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:04 pm

And now it's back to the spam site thing...haha WTF
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:05 pm

works for me !
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Every DNS server has different TTL (time to live) values associated. Most of the time this is a few hours or less, some will be as high as 24 hours. It's possible to make it even longer, but that rarely happens.

Bottom line, it should work for just about anyone in 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Love the new site and fan club (which is pretty much copied from pearl Jam). That's not a bad thing.

Just wish there was an official forum on there to compliment the fan club membership ad this site
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:37 pm

It works for me now! I think it looks pretty sharp. Cool
Back to top Go down
Raoul_Duke
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Raoul_Duke

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:47 pm

anyone having trouble signing on to the mailing list? it wont let me.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Raoul_Duke wrote:
anyone having trouble signing on to the mailing list? it wont let me.
try via facebook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TGA website has launched!!!!   New TGA website has launched!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New TGA website has launched!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next