DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread

Go down 
+95
Hanswurst
Try Me
Chesser19
NYYFAN523
aaydmc2
moonlight
Holland
Grant Michael
stagedive
OldManShoes3
RobertODonnell
TheEmptyBones
drifter69
Yozzy
holdsteady82
Harbortown
Prisoner
Tom1911
rgillies
Danieljsmith
DaleCooper
Breanne
Erik Drost
Camus
J_Bizness
JimmyB
Vibes
turnitin2004
steph
El Jefe
brianisbae
njguy99
rumham
The Angry Johnny Revue
BuddyHolly
Silver
jdc
TheSultanOfSwing
ghosttocoast
Krusimo
bakerfall
HorribleCrowe
simo
bobbyjames
White Man In Hammersmith
riversedge
CluckyB
'49mercury
DeathoftheCool
Daire
snakester
JJW319
A_Regular
J.B.R.
enola
stephendgaf
Christophe
IrishNameAndAnInjury
plugga
Steve70s
AP1989
Kosburn59
jonnyz83
Joe Jack
TGAFAN25
bringiton
19thirty
IKeeptheDiner
YouCanCallMeSally
Bea
kirstyt
StitchesOnTheRadio
luckyman
oh_megan
Jerseyrain
brucesboots
Shrewsbury_Stars
Jeff
TGAforLIFE
eagles1139
saltandburn1967
thomas94
Debonair
LuceroDiehard
SirBrad
ral
CasanovaBaby90
songs like a comfort
Down by the Mersey
40 Miler
acousticbandit
azlisa
Jack
Rock bus
Klown
99 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Empty
PostSubject: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:24 pm

WYLD STALLYNS!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Rock bus
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:25 pm

i must stick up for shop radio cast as well

i live in the UK and they did me a deal on postage and also when i ordered 59 sound on lp and it didnt arrivve they sent me a replacement free. Even better the original then tuned up and they just told me to keep it

Cant get better customer service than that!
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:13 pm

My last comment on SRC (hopefully): http://www.brokenheadphones.com/?p=3832

Check out the comments section of that blog post...people having huge issues with SRC is not uncommon. Buyer beware, that's all. Of course they don't mess up EVERY SINGLE ORDER, but it happens enough that it's cause for concern. Just keep that in mind before ordering.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 pm

I would be weary of SRC as well, and they usually mark up all their prices. i ONLY order from them if its the ONLY place that has something, or it's a rare version. I'm holding out for the bands site preorders, plus any vinyl variants/bundles/posters/whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:13 pm

ral wrote:
simo wrote:
StateOfLoveAndGaslight wrote:
Quick question for those who've seen the "Making Of..." video. At one point around 8:25 in, someone says "I don't think I make any jokes about or bones about it, that like, I want my band to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame... total world domination." It absolutely sounds like Brian says it, but afterwards they cut to Benny and Alex R, and Alex almost seems like he's standing by the comment as if he said it. They don't actually show who said it, and Brian wasn't even in that shot. Who the hell said it? Brian or Alex?

Yeah I had the same problem the first time I watched but I watched it again and I'm like 99% sure it was Brian.

To me it sounds like Alex says "total world domination..." followed by Benny asking if it's Bill and Ted style.

agree with these two posts. definitely sounds like brian talking about the rock and roll hall of fame.
Back to top Go down
40 Miler
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Ok so this video on the German site. Pardon my french, but how the f*ck do you login? i've been trying for a good 15 mins. I even re-activated my stupid facebook account to do it, and it still doesn't work. Seriously. Just put the video on youtube. Then everyone can actually see it. Jesus Christ.

Last edited by Staylucky43 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Staylucky43 wrote:
Ok so this video on the German site. Pardon my french, but how the fuck do you login? i've been trying for a good 15 mins. I even re-activated my stupid facebook account to do it, and it still doesn't work. Seriously. Just put the video on youtube. Then everyone can actually see it. Jesus Christ.

i had a problem at first too, i'm using chrome and all i did was go back and refresh and it worked..
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:57 pm

CD and t shirt bundles up on the official Gaslight Store http://www.infinitemerch.com/home.php?cat=686
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
songs like a comfort
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
songs like a comfort

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:40 am

Staylucky43 wrote:
Ok so this video on the German site. Pardon my french, but how the f*ck do you login? i've been trying for a good 15 mins. I even re-activated my stupid facebook account to do it, and it still doesn't work. Seriously. Just put the video on youtube. Then everyone can actually see it. Jesus Christ.

Right man! High Five
Back to top Go down
CasanovaBaby90
A Contender
A Contender
CasanovaBaby90

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Down by the Mersey wrote:
CD and t shirt bundles up on the official Gaslight Store http://www.infinitemerch.com/home.php?cat=686

Very nice. Just purchased Bundle II.. Not a big fan of the album's artwork for Handwritten so I figured I'd go with the second shirt.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 am

Down by the Mersey wrote:

looks like they've added another bundle with a different tshirt and poster designed by El Jefe.

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread El_Jefe_Bundle6
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 am

Like the poster, not the shirt. Gonna buy the Deluxe CD anyhow, not sure if it's worth $30 more just to get the poster since I don't love the shirt.

With they'd put together some crazy Vinyl/CD/poster bundle for about $50-60

Note this:

****OUR BUNDLES WILL GO OUT ON THE RECORD RELEASE DATE FOR YOUR COUNTRY*****
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:24 am

el Jefe said vinyl will be up soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:25 am

This forum will make El jefe a rich man! Yes--I have ordered his posters
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 am

Blue Vinyl - 180 is the first round of albums. Again, trying to figure out how many are for the site and how many for the stores.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread 52584010
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Love the biloxi parish lyrics in the back!
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:55 pm

SirBrad wrote:
Like the poster, not the shirt. Gonna buy the Deluxe CD anyhow, not sure if it's worth $30 more just to get the poster since I don't love the shirt.

With they'd put together some crazy Vinyl/CD/poster bundle for about $50-60

Note this:

****OUR BUNDLES WILL GO OUT ON THE RECORD RELEASE DATE FOR YOUR COUNTRY*****

Same thing here. Don't like the shirt that much...42 dollars are probably not what I'd give away for that bundle, have to think about it..

Edit: With shipping costs to Germany that will be probably more than 50..
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:16 pm

I just ordered that new bundle with the poster, deluxe edition, and shirt. I loved the whole 1940ish vibe going on with the shirt and poster. Not to mention, I really wanted the deluxe edition and I am happy that is the version it comes with. There is a chance it could come early; if not, I'll just buy a copy of the regular version on itunes while waiting for my copy in the mail. I am SO excited!!!!!!!!

Anyways.....Who is El Jefe? I have seen his name a lot in this thread and have no idea who they are.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:20 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
There is a chance it could come early; if not, I'll just buy a copy of the regular version on itunes while waiting for my copy in the mail. I am SO excited!!!!!!!!

I'd be really lucky if I had the money to do that Wink
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:22 pm

thomas94 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
There is a chance it could come early; if not, I'll just buy a copy of the regular version on itunes while waiting for my copy in the mail. I am SO excited!!!!!!!!

Haha , yeah. I have been saving money for a new electric guitar for a while now and finally bought the one I was looking at yesterday and had some saved up money extra so...I decided on buying that version since I liked everything about it.

Haha yeah, I have some saved up. If I don't get it early in the mail...there is now way in hell I am not gonna hear the album the first day of release. I needed a back up plan haha
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:24 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
I just ordered that new bundle with the poster, deluxe edition, and shirt. I loved the whole 1940ish vibe going on with the shirt and poster. Not to mention, I really wanted the deluxe edition and I am happy that is the version it comes with. There is a chance it could come early; if not, I'll just buy a copy of the regular version on itunes while waiting for my copy in the mail. I am SO excited!!!!!!!!

Anyways.....Who is El Jefe? I have seen his name a lot in this thread and have no idea who they are.

http://eljefedesign.com

He basically makes every single awesome design that gaslight has!

He's also the user "El jefe" on here.
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:25 pm

just bought the shirt/poster bundle. love the design of both.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Debonair wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

http://eljefedesign.com

He basically makes every single awesome design that gaslight has!

He's also the user "El jefe" on here.

Oh I gotcha. I have been wondering who he was for a long time now. That guy has some amazing art skills. Everything I have seen by him is amazing.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:33 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
thomas94 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Haha , yeah. I have been saving money for a new electric guitar for a while now and finally bought the one I was looking at yesterday and had some saved up money extra so...I decided on buying that version since I liked everything about it.

Haha yeah, I have some saved up. If I don't get it early in the mail...there is now way in hell I am not gonna hear the album the first day of release. I needed a back up plan haha

Hah, lucky you

Anybody knowing if Gaslight will still have any more bundles up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next