DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US Tour 2012

Go down 
+100
Harbortown
PennStateRLZ
Yozzy
Hanswurst
RickySpanish
SubconsciousRitual
Matty'sGotTheBlues
matkins
Hirti
Chesser19
enola
logan2u
gtalbott
Jeff
Vibes
moconnell23
kkent16
sadly_ecstatic
NYYFAN523
Zach_Edelman
CasanovaBaby90
jdc
saltandburn1967
big blue
Sally
IrishNameAndAnInjury
nyranger66
dmac
Velocity
fatbench
bakerfall
miked331
DeathoftheCool
prettyontheinsidex
Kosburn59
DaleCooper
fullcollapse
Don Carlo
sentrand
TGAforLIFE
ashleybb
Gumption
TheContender
Rizz
rumham
LuceroDiehard
_rebekka_
xstevenbx
TGA30
DiamondSinatra
Breanne
EveryLittleSecret
turnitin2004
AlrightToDrive
infoghost
azlisa
Clementine
HighLonesome
Ema100
JukeboxJuliet
charlesepting
Debonair
Mechamunky
bt211
acousticbandit
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimJ
pookieray
RaggedSailsHigh
knuckles
Jack
IKeeptheDiner
Reinvent good times
crutchfield
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
Mary Ann
The Angry Johnny Revue
CluckyB
Klown
Paula
JJW319
brianisbae
Gaslight23
bringiton
simo
eagles1139
ExitEnglish
TGAFAN25
redheadchick
mercyandaminute
SirBrad
Shrewsbury_Stars
colmillionaire
jonnyz83
'49mercury
madsmom
osumarko
ral
104 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:31 pm

maybe they'll do an instant presale like they did recently with the la date?

gonna stay glued to facebook and twitter until the announcement from the band...
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:46 pm

Wow, these are small venues. I'll be at the St. Louis show for sure. Half considering Lawrence, KS as well.

edit: The Firebird is usually all ages, sometimes 18+.

Last edited by simo on Tue May 15, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:48 pm

You've got to be kidding me. Was supposed to be visiting NC this July but I called it off due to the ridiculous prices of plane tickets, if I'd have known they were playing I would've gone Sad

Oh well. I will road trip round the USA when Gaslight are touring sometime!
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Im hopefully gunna be travelling from the UK to the Webster Hall show, I will be 19 and my friend 18, just need to know if its definitely an 18+ show and not a 21+ Smile
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:21 pm

This is pure speculation but I wonder if Dave Hause will be on this tour. Yesterday he tweeted that he would be announcing a US summer tour today and that it'd be a "big one."
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:26 pm

simo wrote:
This is pure speculation but I wonder if Dave Hause will be on this tour. Yesterday he tweeted that he would be announcing a US summer tour today and that it'd be a "big one."

Hmm...makes sense. That would be incredible!
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Obligatory hometown complaint: They haven't been to Pittsburgh since 2009. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Paula
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Paula

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:30 pm

simo wrote:

Just my thought! If so, I hope for the same set in Europe!!!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Teaser for the tour posters from El Jefe. One color for NY and the other for LA.

US Tour 2012 - Page 2 52677010
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:25 pm

So the question is...

do I just bus down to Portland for the Portland date, or also visit my friends in the bay area on the 4th, stick around for the San Fransisco show on the 5th and catch that show as well

Love the fact that they are playing smaller venues. Gonna make getting tickets a pain but it'll still be awesome.

Any idea when tickets go on sale?

the more I think about it, even though it'll be awesome to see them at the crocodile, really don't get why they picked it. They could most certainly sell out Showbox at the Market, probobably sodo, and it'll suck for the under 21 kids.

Maybe this is supposed to be an intimate 'pre album release' tour with a few new sampler tracks and in in the fall they are going to hit all the big venues/cities they missed with a proper tour? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Paula wrote:
simo wrote:

I hope not. I want new album by the Loved Ones already dammit!

and him touring solo doesn't help the cause!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:48 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

Apparently he has been telling some folk on the Alkaline Trio tour, that he will have a new album ready to go this year, but wouldn't say whether it was solo or The Loved Ones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:55 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Paula wrote:
simo wrote:

I hope not. I want new album by the Loved Ones already dammit!

Yeah. Dave and Brendan Kelly's solo stuff is cool and all that, but the world needs more Love Ones/Lawrence Arms albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Klown wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

Apparently he has been telling some folk on the Alkaline Trio tour, that he will have a new album ready to go this year, but wouldn't say whether it was solo or The Loved Ones.

He's been telling people there will be new Loved Ones material out in 2012 for more than 6 months...I saw him in May of 2011 and he said new Loved Ones in 2012.

but the more he tours solo, the less of a chance that happens. I mean I love his solo stuff and all but dude's just completely forgotten about the band and part of it could be that he is making more money as a solo artists and playing on a bigger stage.
Back to top Go down
Paula
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Paula

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Klown wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

Yes, same in Germany at a few gigs. A Gaslight Tour supported by The Loved Ones, that´s what I´m dreaming of!
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Paula wrote:
Klown wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

Yes, same in Germany at a few gigs. A Gaslight Tour supported by The Loved Ones, that´s what I´m dreaming of!

They've done it before. Wouldn't complain if it happened though.

While we're dreaming, how the big fall venue tour being Banquets/Loved Ones/Lawrence Arms/Gaslight. With lots of surprise guests like Menzingers on the Philly date or Souls in Jersey or Broadway Calls in the PNW =)
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Drew, I like where yr head is at! Haha

Thinking about coming over to the PNW and doing Seattle and Pdx. Then coming back and doing Boston and hopefully NYC. I'm anxious to see who they will bring along as support. They have never disappointed with their choices for openers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Their only nearby show is 18+ at Webster Hall. NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:44 pm

well, their official site has been updated with the tour dates, album cover, and tracklisting.

no info on ticket on-sale (or presale) dates yet....
Back to top Go down
Mary Ann
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Mary Ann

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! sunny

Folks, please help me on this...

I simply MUST get a minimum of two, possibly four; hopefully, six tickets to the Webster Hall show.

And I just cannot bear the trauma of the stub hub rapists and their ilk.

But...I cannot access this site from my job and even though I get the Gaslight Anthem updates via email, I cannot do any transactions via the server at my job. It's blocked.

However, I could leave work for just long enough to buy tickets using my sister's computer. (She lives about five minutes from my job.)

But then, too, I am not at my computer all day at work, so I wouldn't necessarily even get the alert in time to go buy tickets.

Is there anyone on this forum who will be watching ticket sales for Webster Hall like a hawk and who would be willing to call my cell phone or text me when they go on sale?

When I say I have GOT to have a minimum of two tickets to this show, I am not exaggerating. It's a long-overdue I.O.U. for my oldest son and I, complete with all the nostalgic trimmings. And he'll be 30 years old on the 28th of July. So it'd be a perfect birthday present. There are other family members who'd like to go, too, so I'd grab six if I could, but at the very minimum, I need two.

Waddaya say? Anyone willing to help me out?

PM me, please, if you are.

Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Looks like July 24 is going to be one heck of a night for music in NYC, at least at the Bowery facilities...

You have: the wallflowers at Bowery ballroom
Wilco in prospect park
Gaslight at Webster Hall
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Mary Ann wrote:
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! sunny

Folks, please help me on this...

I simply MUST get a minimum of two, possibly four; hopefully, six tickets to the Webster Hall show.

And I just cannot bear the trauma of the stub hub rapists and their ilk.

But...I cannot access this site from my job and even though I get the Gaslight Anthem updates via email, I cannot do any transactions via the server at my job. It's blocked.

However, I could leave work for just long enough to buy tickets using my sister's computer. (She lives about five minutes from my job.)

But then, too, I am not at my computer all day at work, so I wouldn't necessarily even get the alert in time to go buy tickets.

Is there anyone on this forum who will be watching ticket sales for Webster Hall like a hawk and who would be willing to call my cell phone or text me when they go on sale?

When I say I have GOT to have a minimum of two tickets to this show, I am not exaggerating. It's a long-overdue I.O.U. for my oldest son and I, complete with all the nostalgic trimmings. And he'll be 30 years old on the 28th of July. So it'd be a perfect birthday present. There are other family members who'd like to go, too, so I'd grab six if I could, but at the very minimum, I need two.

Waddaya say? Anyone willing to help me out?

PM me, please, if you are.

I'm only trying for one right when they go onsale (for Boston first then NYC). If I'm able to get one, I'll help you out. There will most likely be a cap of 4 on the tickets. This place fits maybe 75-100 more than Music Hall...its gonna be tough
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:02 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
Drew, I like where yr head is at! Haha

Thinking about coming over to the PNW and doing Seattle and Pdx. Then coming back and doing Boston and hopefully NYC. I'm anxious to see who they will bring along as support. They have never disappointed with their choices for openers.

I fully support this plan. And yeah, Gaslight always seems to have the best openers. Dave Hause does seem like a good bet. Also Evan from Into it Over it always seems to make his way onto the best tours so its only a matter of time until we see him with Gaslight. Wouldn't expect it to be the same tour as Dave though as I would think they'd want to avoid two acoustic openers.

Lawerence Arms are a pipe dream to be sure, but honestly think there is a legitimate chance of seeing Banquets. Also maybe The White Buffalo? Brian was raving over their new record on twitter a little while back, so its certainly a possibility.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm

We’ve got some tour dates announced for a short US run in July… these are special gigs for us. We decided to do a run of really small venues first rather than blast out the biggest possible places we could because we wanted another chance to remember what it’s like to be right there in the heat of it.

http://thegaslightanthem.tumblr.com/post/23138673913/so-were-going-back-on-the-road-again-weve

Man, they are ramping up to play at Giants Stadium next spring I believe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:47 am

FFFFFFFFFFF. Just, like, three months shy of 21 and I can't get into The Independent. This sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Tour 2012   US Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US Tour 2012
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next