DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fashion thread!

Go down 
+18
Ryan!
The Boxer
DeathoftheCool
Miles
loazis
Phil Rockabill
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Debonair
IrishNameAndAnInjury
JimmyB
efofex
steph
Holland
NeverTrustAJunkie
Camus
Harbortown
HorribleCrowe
plugga
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Fashion thread! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Corduroy or denim!!!!!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:28 pm

I already got a denim one, I need something different not too serious hmmm
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:14 pm

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4843611&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=439492&parent_categoryId=208499&pageSize=20 this?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:26 pm

I can finally start realistically getting pants....Just dropped a full pants size.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:35 pm

plugga wrote:
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4843611&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=439492&parent_categoryId=208499&pageSize=20 this?
I like that one, it's charming in a retro kinda way but not too extreme, you know?

Looks like something my sister would wear. I really like it.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm gonna have to check it in store though, seems pretty big!

jimmy careful with what you buy lol
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Alright Harbortown, how did Zac do his hair? (from Conan last night):

Fashion thread! - Page 35 Ze10
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Looks like he applied a minimum amount of hair gel and carefully combed it up to where it needed to be! It's possible he kept it together with some hairspray as well.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:26 pm

The part that confused me was the side. Like, are his bangs really long? Why is it curling- is his hair actually wavy? I don't know why it consumes me so.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Honestly, he most likely has a stylist, or someone like that, who does his hair when he has shows and stuff. So i wouldn't go crazy about how he did it, its probably some what professionally done.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Yep, most likely, my hair sometimes looks like that when my bangs get longer.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Debonair wrote:
Honestly, he most likely has a stylist, or someone like that, who does his hair when he has shows and stuff. So i wouldn't go crazy about how he did it, its probably some what professionally done.
Thank you, Captain Obvious! What would we have done without you!

That's not the point, brah, the question is how was the hair done, not by whom.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Debonair wrote:

John you honestly need to calm down, at times you just come of seriously really arrogant.

I was simply pointing out that it was done by a professional, so that chances of getting it 100% spot on wouldn't really happen. So nevertrustajunkie shouldn't worry to much about getting it right.

Seriously dude calm down.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Debonair wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Debonair wrote:

John you honestly need to calm down, at times you just come of seriously really arrogant.

I was simply pointing out that it was done by a professional, so that chances of getting it 100% spot on wouldn't really happen. So nevertrustajunkie shouldn't worry to much about getting it right.

Seriously dude calm down.
Says Mr. Hi I'm a Mod Now so I'm Gonna Be Serious. Yessss, seriousness, yesss.

You stand idly by and let people hack on Jimmy (Not that I mind) but when I use one bit of sarcasm that isn't even offensive, you react by calling me arrogant? What lead you to believe that I am not calm? Am I not but a jokester? Have I not always incorporated a bit of silliness to my posts?
You're not in a position to judge my character, so don't try.

Getting it right? Yeah I'm sure she is very interested in getting it right with a man's haircut. Regardless of who did what it's just a discussion we're having for fun. You're like a snotty teenager who walks up to a bunch of kids in the playground telling them "You can't dig your way to China so just stop".

I was calm then but I am irate now.

Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm not going to attempt the style on myself or on anyone else. It was just a matter of curiosity because it looked odd to me and because of that it was distracting me from the interview itself. And yes I assume everyone that steps foot in front of a camera has someone else doing their hair & makeup Wink

All in good fun! Nothing serious here!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I'm not going to attempt the style on myself or on anyone else. It was just a matter of curiosity because it looked odd to me and because of that it was distracting me from the interview itself. And yes I assume everyone that steps foot in front of a camera has someone else doing their hair & makeup Wink

All in good fun! Nothing serious here!

zac efron is getting handsome pig Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:57 pm

He looks kinda chubby to me, haha.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:00 pm

his hair looks kind of stupid to me. i don't know how to explain it, but it's just a little off.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm not a huge Zac Efron fan but he looks pretty dashing in this picture.

Fashion thread! - Page 35 Zac-efron-gq-1
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:07 pm

steph wrote:
his hair looks kind of stupid to me. i don't know how to explain it, but it's just a little off.

should have been longer!!

ahaha he's not chubby, I don't hate him, I even watched all three high school musical haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:09 pm

I remember having a 'secret' crush on him when I was younger. I call it a secret because I was a punk kid and he was in High School Musical and I didn't wanna be made fun of for thinking he was cute, haha. But yeah, I don't think he's actually chubby, he just kinda looks like it in the pics Lorrain posted!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:00 pm

I think they talked about him working out lately for a role? I can't remember.

I didn't think he was handsome til he got his hair the hell out of his his face. Remember his emo hair phase? He had it before Justin Bieber did. Blech.

Steph- that's what I meant. It just looked off for some reason.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Fashion thread! - Page 35 Zac-efron2
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Yeah. I thought he looked ridiculous like that.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 pm

he is as tanned as snooki in that pic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashion thread!
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next