DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fashion thread!

Go down 
+18
Ryan!
The Boxer
DeathoftheCool
Miles
loazis
Phil Rockabill
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Debonair
IrishNameAndAnInjury
JimmyB
efofex
steph
Holland
NeverTrustAJunkie
Camus
Harbortown
HorribleCrowe
plugga
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Fashion thread! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:26 am

steph wrote:
although i must concede, i don't like khaki at all. it's way too preppy looking, i would never wear it. but that doesn't mean you don't still have options, mr. b.

I was just going to say that khaki is too preppy, but it's better than those horrendous jean shorts!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:26 am

steph wrote:
although i must concede, i don't like khaki at all. it's way too preppy looking, i would never wear it. but that doesn't mean you don't still have options, mr. b.
For shorts, my options are just....Jean shorts,Gym shorts or Khaki shorts...and I hate gym shorts, not a fan of Khaki either...
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:28 am

JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
For shorts, my options are just....Jean shorts,Gym shorts or Khaki shorts...and I hate gym shorts, not a fan of Khaki either...

your options do not include jean shorts or gym shorts, we have removed those possibilities. why do you need to wear shorts so badly? if you really do, go look around a decent guys' clothing store and see what they have. and by decent i do not mean walmart. not judging on price or anything, but seriously.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:29 am

steph wrote:
HATERS GONNA HATE.

Fashion thread! - Page 24 HnhlU

KHAKIS RULE.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:31 am

Same with pants...I have only jeans. I cannot stand anything else on an everyday basis.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:31 am

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
HATERS GONNA HATE.

Fashion thread! - Page 24 HnhlU

KHAKIS RULE.

it's just so preppy, it makes me cringe! uck.

however, without trying to kiss your ass here, i think you have the right personality/innate sense of style that it works on you.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:33 am

Steph and I are on the same wavelength tonight. I also think John is the type of guy that can make the khaki look work without looking like horrible preppy James Spader in Pretty in Pink. I really hate preppies. Mad
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:34 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Steph and I are on the same wavelength tonight. I also think John is the type of guy that can make the khaki look work without looking like horrible preppy James Spader in Pretty in Pink. I really hate preppies. Mad
High Five oh man, i love love love that movie.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:35 am

Preppy?

You ain't seen nothing yet.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:36 am

JimmyB wrote:
Same with pants...I have only jeans. I cannot stand anything else on an everyday basis.

You know what Jimmy? Just start wearing light wash denim shorts, with black short sleeve button ups, high top converse, and black sock pulled waaaay up. And top it all off with a fedora.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:37 am

Harbortown wrote:
Preppy?

Spoiler:

cringe! nooo make it stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:37 am

Harbortown wrote:
Preppy?

Spoiler:

You're hair is awesome in that picture, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 am

Anyway...It's so easy to dress casually well without making it too fancy.

Check this out!
Fashion thread! - Page 24 RHwvM

And no gosh darn black involved. It's easy.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 am

steph wrote:

Me too! Duckie rules!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 am

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Preppy?

Spoiler:

WTF?!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:41 am

Harbortown wrote:
Anyway...It's so easy to dress casually well without making it too fancy.

Check this out!
Fashion thread! - Page 24 RHwvM

And no gosh darn black involved. It's easy.

Now that's a great outfit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:45 am

steph wrote:

Me too! Duckie rules!

duckie's the best. it makes me sad to think jon cryer has been reduced to playing a lame character on two and a half men.
my absolute favorite part of the movie is at the end, when Andi decided to go to the prom and tells her dad "i just want to let them know they didn't break me" and then that song kicks in. SO GOOD. man i wanna watch that movie now!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:46 am

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Preppy?

Spoiler:

WTF?!

the preppy love!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

Me too! Duckie rules!

duckie's the best. it makes me sad to think jon cryer has been reduced to playing a lame character on two and a half men.
my absolute favorite part of the movie is at the end, when Andi decided to go to the prom and tells her dad "i just want to let them know they didn't break me" and then that song kicks in. SO GOOD. man i wanna watch that movie now!

THAT'S MY FAVORITE PART TOO! Such a great line.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

Me too! Duckie rules!

COME OVER AND WATCH IT.
i'm in such a reminiscing kind of mood now...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:55 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
steph wrote:

Me too! Duckie rules!

COME OVER AND WATCH IT.

I would love nothing more! Unfortunately, I have to get some sleep. I have to be up at 5:00 for work tomorrow. I don't like Mondays. Sad

Goodnight Steph and everybody else! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:56 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
steph wrote:

Me too! Duckie rules!

COME OVER AND WATCH IT.

I would love nothing more! Unfortunately, I have to get some sleep. I have to be up at 5:00 for work tomorrow. I don't like Mondays. Sad

Goodnight Steph and everybody else! Very Happy

just another manic monday. i feel you! goodnight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:02 am

Goodnight Shannon!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:14 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Preppy?

Spoiler:

You're hair is awesome in that picture, just so you know.
Thanks, sweetie.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:29 pm

I was being serious...I do not like any other type of pants, I tried a few. I finally caved and got some long sleeve button shirts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashion thread!
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next