DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+8
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Holland
JimmyB
Debonair
Harbortown
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
IrishNameAndAnInjury
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Man, that sounds awful, Jimmy. I have been really lucky this season so far. I just had one little virus and that was it. Plus, the kids I take care of didn't catch it! Whew! I have to stay healthy. I don't have insurance and I can't afford to go to the doctor. Free national healthcare anyone? Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I know what will make you feel better, Jimmy. If you post like crazy and the thread resets before Harbortown comes back, his head will explode and I'm sure he'll post a picture of it. That might even make you smile! Wink We have less than one day to accomplish this mission!
Been trying to get another uber quote again...Let us start with this one.

I have to turn my computer on so I can quote long posts. My iPad doesn't let me do it!

Oldgospelchoir, we need your help!

And yes, plane rides can be extremely boring when you are used to them. The worst flights I have been on were from VA to Vegas. About five hours of sitting still in a confined place. Not fun!
Only been on a plane once. Never again...It was not a fun trip...three hours to Colorado from Pittsburgh...at least the airport food was good. Still Would rather travel by Train.

I fly at least five to six times a year.

my beautiful artwork I did while I was on the plane.
Spam - Page 22 Img_2510

Dude that photo is epic, and just what we need, awesome post!

thank you thank you....I'm glad you like my art work...I shall send you a personal invite to my art gallery opening in two years.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Debonair wrote:
redskynight wrote:
8 year olds having iPhones?! I don't have an iPhone either, Jimmy. My phone is just a freebie one I got when I renewed my plan. And speaking of (very) young love, the seven year old I was talking about before has a huge crush on this boy in her class, only she's so sheltered and naive she doesn't know what a crush is. She is so obsessed with this boy though, it's really getting on my nerves. All of a sudden she likes everything he likes and keeps quoting him all the time. I'll take the sassy kid with her own opinions over this boy-crazy girl any day. For example, this boy loves cars, so now my kid wants to know everything about cars. Couldn't she just like cars because her way cool nanny likes them? Wink And she thinks muscle cars are boring because the boy she's so enamored with isn't into them. Kill me now!

Oy vey. All I can think is, "Give it a few days. She's seven -- she might get bored and then move on to something else and be a sassy kid again. Hopefully."

Omg right? There are kids at my pool during the summer who were like 6 or 7 talking about who is cute in the class. My Co workers brother is like 10 and is a big mplayer. What ever happened to youth and kick ball huh Wink

Whatchu talking about? I'm still wholly ingrained in youth and I still play kick ball! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:39 pm

redskynight wrote:
redskynight wrote:
8 year olds having iPhones?! I don't have an iPhone either, Jimmy. My phone is just a freebie one I got when I renewed my plan. And speaking of (very) young love, the seven year old I was talking about before has a huge crush on this boy in her class, only she's so sheltered and naive she doesn't know what a crush is. She is so obsessed with this boy though, it's really getting on my nerves. All of a sudden she likes everything he likes and keeps quoting him all the time. I'll take the sassy kid with her own opinions over this boy-crazy girl any day. For example, this boy loves cars, so now my kid wants to know everything about cars. Couldn't she just like cars because her way cool nanny likes them? Wink And she thinks muscle cars are boring because the boy she's so enamored with isn't into them. Kill me now!

Oy vey. All I can think is, "Give it a few days. She's seven -- she might get bored and then move on to something else and be a sassy kid again. Hopefully."

With a normal kid, I would think the exact same thing, it'll pass in a few days. But this kid is anything but normal. She is literally a genius and tends to get very obsessive about things, so I'm afraid this will last a while. And from what I can tell, the little boy is kind of the same way, very quirky, and he has already professed his love for her. Oh. my. Gosh.

I hear alcohol might help you out here...

Haha! I keep saying that I'm going to take up drinking, and this might just be the thing that pushes me over the edge. And I may call her "my kid", but she's not really even mine! Jeez... Tequila shots anyone?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:40 pm

redskynight wrote:
Debonair wrote:
redskynight wrote:

Omg right? There are kids at my pool during the summer who were like 6 or 7 talking about who is cute in the class. My Co workers brother is like 10 and is a big mplayer. What ever happened to youth and kick ball huh Wink

Whatchu talking about? I'm still wholly ingrained in youth and I still play kick ball! Razz

Shocked ...I... am...... so coming over to play kick ball one day lol!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:41 pm

redskynight wrote:
redskynight wrote:

With a normal kid, I would think the exact same thing, it'll pass in a few days. But this kid is anything but normal. She is literally a genius and tends to get very obsessive about things, so I'm afraid this will last a while. And from what I can tell, the little boy is kind of the same way, very quirky, and he has already professed his love for her. Oh. my. Gosh.

Haha! I keep saying that I'm going to take up drinking, and this might just be the thing that pushes me over the edge. And I may call her "my kid", but she's not really even mine! Jeez... Tequila shots anyone?

Alcohol is the cure to every problem.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:41 pm

redskynight wrote:
redskynight wrote:

Haha alcohol always helps but, I think she needs to focus on watching the kids, not getting fired lol!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Debonair wrote:
redskynight wrote:
Debonair wrote:
redskynight wrote:

Dimestore Kick Ball team? lol!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Debonair wrote:
redskynight wrote:
redskynight wrote:

Haha alcohol always helps but, I think she needs to focus on watching the kids, not getting fired lol!

LOL, I didn't say when she should drink!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:44 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Man, that sounds awful, Jimmy. I have been really lucky this season so far. I just had one little virus and that was it. Plus, the kids I take care of didn't catch it! Whew! I have to stay healthy. I don't have insurance and I can't afford to go to the doctor. Free national healthcare anyone? Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I know what will make you feel better, Jimmy. If you post like crazy and the thread resets before Harbortown comes back, his head will explode and I'm sure he'll post a picture of it. That might even make you smile! Wink We have less than one day to accomplish this mission!

I have to turn my computer on so I can quote long posts. My iPad doesn't let me do it!

And yes, plane rides can be extremely boring when you are used to them. The worst flights I have been on were from VA to Vegas. About five hours of sitting still in a confined place. Not fun!
Only been on a plane once. Never again...It was not a fun trip...three hours to Colorado from Pittsburgh...at least the airport food was good. Still Would rather travel by Train.

Spam - Page 22 Img_2510

thank you thank you....I'm glad you like my art work...I shall send you a personal invite to my art gallery opening in two years.

Very well, I shall be there with a tux and monocle
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Spam - Page 22 Img_2510

Very well, I shall be there with a tux and monocle

There will be an open bar...as long as you like Whiskey and coke.

Every attendee will be required to have atleast one drink....including Plugga
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:47 pm

redskynight wrote:
Debonair wrote:
redskynight wrote:
Debonair wrote:
redskynight wrote:

Dimestore Kick Ball team? lol!

Yes! Yes! And well verse the other forum kick ball teams Razz
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:51 pm

we need 20 more pages for this to reset.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:51 pm

I guess we should keep posting, then!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:54 pm

So I take pictures of random things I find while I go on walks....most of these pics are posted on my blog, some aren't.

here is one:
This is what my 21st bday cake looked like

Spam - Page 22 Img_2511
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:56 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
we need 20 more pages for this to reset.

It actually won't reset until we get to the 56th page, then 1-50 will lock and we'll have 1-6 on the new thread. We still have 29 page to go. A least we have part of the day tomorrow to work on this, hopefully!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:57 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
So I take pictures of random things I find while I go on walks....most of these pics are posted on my blog, some aren't.

here is one:

Spam - Page 22 Img_2511
Nice! What kind of cake was it?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:57 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

here is one:

Spam - Page 22 Img_2511

Looks good! What kind of cake was it?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:59 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

here is one:

Spam - Page 22 Img_2511

Yellow cake on top, Chocolate cake on bottom...covered with vanilla frosting.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:59 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

here is one:

Spam - Page 22 Img_2511

Awesome, now's a good time to post them Very Happy

21st birthday huh? Where's the alcohol Wink

Edit: there vodka in that water bottle isn't there...

Last edited by Debonair on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:01 am

Did anyone else realize both redsky and Shannon asked the same question at the same time lol!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:02 am

Debonair wrote:
Did anyone else realize both redsky and Shannon asked the same question at the same time lol!

HAHAHHA I Just saw that...!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:06 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:

That can only mean that Redskynight must be a totally awesome person and brilliant as well, because great minds think alike. *High five, Redskynight!* Plus, we're the only two people, as far as I know, who have Red At Night lyrics for their username. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:08 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

here is one:

Spam - Page 22 Img_2511

That sounds like the most delicious cake ever, next to red velvet cake. Oh, and red velvet cheesecake! It's so good and so addicting it should probably be illegal. Has anyone ever had a piece from the Cheesecake Factory?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:10 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:

That can only mean that Redskynight must be a totally awesome person and brilliant as well, because great minds think alike. *High five, Redskynight!* Plus, we're the only two people, as far as I know, who have Red At Night lyrics for their username. Very Happy

*high five* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:10 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

here is one:

Spam - Page 22 Img_2511

That sounds like the most delicious cake ever, next to red velvet cake. Oh, and red velvet cheesecake! It's so good and so addicting it should probably be illegal. Has anyone ever had a piece from the Cheesecake Factory?

I love red velvet! And that was exactly the cheese cake i was talking about from a couple of weeks ago, It was soooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next