DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+8
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Holland
JimmyB
Debonair
Harbortown
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
IrishNameAndAnInjury
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:12 am

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
So I take pictures of random things I find while I go on walks....most of these pics are posted on my blog, some aren't.

here is one:
This is what my 21st bday cake looked like

Spam - Page 23 Img_2511

Looks good! What kind of cake was it?

Yellow cake on top, Chocolate cake on bottom...covered with vanilla frosting.

That sounds like the most delicious cake ever, next to red velvet cake. Oh, and red velvet cheesecake! It's so good and so addicting it should probably be illegal. Has anyone ever had a piece from the Cheesecake Factory?

I love red velvet! And that was exactly the cheese cake i was talking about from a couple of weeks ago, It was soooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood bounce

Frozen yogurt red velevet flavor is awesome...not sure about the cake itself
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 am

I need your help! I am technologically challenged and I can't figure out how to post a picture from my computer. I click on the "host an image" button and select the file, but it won't let me upload. What do I need to do? I can post pictures on my blog with no problem, but I can't figure this out. scratch
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:14 am

Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
So I take pictures of random things I find while I go on walks....most of these pics are posted on my blog, some aren't.

here is one:

Spam - Page 23 Img_2511

That sounds like the most delicious cake ever, next to red velvet cake. Oh, and red velvet cheesecake! It's so good and so addicting it should probably be illegal. Has anyone ever had a piece from the Cheesecake Factory?

I love red velvet! And that was exactly the cheese cake i was talking about from a couple of weeks ago, It was soooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood bounce

Haha, I thought it might be! Wink
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

here is one:

Spam - Page 23 Img_2511

Wow ive got to try that sometime! And you should really try red velvet, its worth it
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

here is one:

Spam - Page 23 Img_2511

Try it! You won't be sorry. The only downside is that it is seriously addicting. It's the heroin of the cake family. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:17 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

here is one:

Spam - Page 23 Img_2511

Try it! You won't be sorry. The only downside is that it is seriously addicting. It's the heroin of the cake family. Twisted Evil

I don't know about that....nothing can beat the yellow-chocolate cake combo
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:19 am

Hey, NeverTrustAJunkie, I saw that you are logged in. Help us reach our goal! Harbortown, King of Spam, is away until tomorrow night and we want to get enough posts to reset the thread before he gets back. It will drive him totally insane and may just be the best thing the forum has seen in a long time. Will you help? I am asking you this as the newly appointed Queen of Spam. queen
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:20 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
DO YOU GUYS LIKE MY CUTE GRAY PUPPY DOG?

Spam - Page 23 Promis10

Also, my brother's dog likes sleeping in guitar cases.
Spam - Page 23 Punky10

ohmygod puppy in a guitar case! cutest thing i've seen today!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:23 am

Hey, NeverTrustAJunkie, I saw that you are logged in. Help us reach our goal! Harbortown, King of Spam, is away until tomorrow night and we want to get enough posts to reset the thread before he gets back. It will drive him totally insane and may just be the best thing the forum has seen in a long time. Will you help? I am asking you this as the newly appointed Queen of Spam. queen

WHAT SHE SAID, and she is the queen of the spam thread, so you kind of have to now lol!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:24 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

here is one:

Spam - Page 23 Img_2511

I will admit that it's a close call, but you can't choose sides until you try both cakes. Oh man, now I'm hungry! And chocolate cake makes me think of my four year old niece. She will hardly eat anything, but if you put a chocolate cake down in front of her, it's gone in seconds. So young to be a chocolate addict.

Hey, did any of you see my post from a few minutes ago asking about posting pictures? I can't figure out how to upload a photo from my computer onto the forum! I click on the "host an image" button and find my file and everything, but it won't let me upload. What am I doing wrong? I am obviously technologically challenged here, although I can upload pictures on my blog with no problem! Grr!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:25 am

I just counted, it seems like its twenty posts per page, if im right this should be the last post of this page....lets see

hey I was right cheers
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 am

Debonair wrote:

WHAT SHE SAID, and she is the queen of the spam thread, so you kind of have to now lol!

Ah, Debonair, my loyal subject. Thank you for backing me up! Laughing

Hey Steph! Did you see what we're trying to do? You are just the person to help us out!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 am

did anyone hear about the man who got arrested named Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop? I can't say that name without smiling.

also, last night i met a woman who told me i looked like Winona Ryder. I was like umm...never heard that, but i'll take it! and then she started talking about how Winona Ryder's sister was Ashley Judd and now I'm afraid she thinks I look like Wynonna Judd...kinda afraid to look in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 am

hahaha. i like the idea!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:28 am

Debonair wrote:
I just counted, it seems like its twenty posts per page, if im right this should be the last post of this page....lets see

hey I was right cheers

Woo hoo! We are so going to do this!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:28 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

here is one:

Spam - Page 23 Img_2511

I will admit that it's a close call, but you can't choose sides until you try both cakes. Oh man, now I'm hungry! And chocolate cake makes me think of my four year old niece. She will hardly eat anything, but if you put a chocolate cake down in front of her, it's gone in seconds. So young to be a chocolate addict.

Hey, did any of you see my post from a few minutes ago asking about posting pictures? I can't figure out how to upload a photo from my computer onto the forum! I click on the "host an image" button and find my file and everything, but it won't let me upload. What am I doing wrong? I am obviously technologically challenged here, although I can upload pictures on my blog with no problem! Grr!

a
Click on Host an Image, upload your image under choose file...choose the photo and then click host it and then you should get multiple url options of the image url...like thumbnail, image or image url..copy and paste one.

hope it helps. thats how I do it.

What happened to the old days of the forum when Quality> Quantity
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:30 am

Debonair wrote:

Hey Steph! Did you see what we're trying to do? You are just the person to help us out!

jocolor awesome!

So as for the upload thing, you clicked the button which opens the serverimg dialogue box thing right?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:31 am

steph wrote:
did anyone hear about the man who got arrested named Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop? I can't say that name without smiling.

also, last night i met a woman who told me i looked like Winona Ryder. I was like umm...never heard that, but i'll take it! and then she started talking about how Winona Ryder's sister was Ashley Judd and now I'm afraid she thinks I look like Wynonna Judd...kinda afraid to look in the mirror.

Laughing...so...hard! lol!

The picture of you in your avatar looks nothing like Wynona Judd. Was this woman drunk by any chance? Or legally blind?

Wait a minute. Who is that guy that got arrested and why is his middle name Doo-Doo? Shocked
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:32 am

I hate tumblr, if only for the reason because stupid spambots fill my dashboard with crap. Mad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:34 am

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

jocolor awesome!

So as for the upload thing, you clicked the button which opens the serverimg dialogue box thing right?

You can be the official court jester of the Kingdom of Spam. It's quite an honor so you should be very proud.

Yes, the dialogue box thing was open, so let me try this again. Give me a second.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:35 am

redskynight wrote:
I hate tumblr, if only for the reason because stupid spambots fill my dashboard with crap. Mad

I've never done a tumbler, twitter, blog, or any of that stuff.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:36 am

Saw this on NYE in Silverlake part of LA, California.

Spam - Page 23 Img_2412
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:36 am

Debonair wrote:
redskynight wrote:

I've never done a tumbler, twitter, blog, or any of that stuff.

Eh, not really missing much. It's too addicting, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:37 am

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

jocolor awesome!

You can be the official court jester of the Kingdom of Spam. It's quite an honor so you should be very proud.

Yes, the dialogue box thing was open, so let me try this again. Give me a second.

Thank you thank you, I quite am
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:41 am

This is picture of my dog, Scooby, catching snowflakes last winter when we got hit with a major storm. We had 16 inches of snow in our backyard which was twice as much as we had ever seen before. It was amazing and I want it back. WHERE IS MY SNOW???!!!

Spam - Page 23 Catchi10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next