DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+8
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Holland
JimmyB
Debonair
Harbortown
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
IrishNameAndAnInjury
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Ok guys, how are we going to make this happen? How long do we have? Very Happy

At least a whole day, granted he doesn't come back on before he leaves. We have to do a ton of long quotes and photos, and post post post!

This is going to be the best thing ever if we can pull it off. Harbortown may spontaneously combust! Shocked

Haha I now right Very Happy , just make sure to keep on quoting people and get them as long as possible

I need to get my computer! My iPad will only let me quote so long and then I can't post anything below it. Grr!

So how was your day today, Andrew? Mine was really quiet, except for dealing with a kid that is constantly rolling her eyes at me. That was a little irritating. When did seven year olds suddenly turn into moody teenagers?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Woo hoo! Page number 26! Only 30 more pages until the reset!

There are only five people logged in to the forum right now. Where is everybody?! For all of you logged in, help us achieve a two day reset and have this thread locked before Harbortown comes back! Pretty please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

At least a whole day, granted he doesn't come back on before he leaves. We have to do a ton of long quotes and photos, and post post post!

This is going to be the best thing ever if we can pull it off. Harbortown may spontaneously combust! Shocked

Haha I now right Very Happy , just make sure to keep on quoting people and get them as long as possible

I need to get my computer! My iPad will only let me quote so long and then I can't post anything below it. Grr!

So how was your day today, Andrew? Mine was really quiet, except for dealing with a kid that is constantly rolling her eyes at me. That was a little irritating. When did seven year olds suddenly turn into moody teenagers?
how was my day? Eh it was okay, till I started getting sick. Now I am sick as a dog.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Not too bad, I'm kinda just in relax mode right, all the kids came back for break so i basically don't work much until they all go back. It sucks because I'm not getting any money. But I can't complain about the time off.

It sucks to hear about that kid, I have to say that then younger generations are growing up so fast now days. I mean kids are having sex in like middle school now, its all really weird. At my pool a kid who was 10 had an iPhone. She has a nicer phone then me! Also when I was her age I didn't have a cell. The world is really strange now.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Woo hoo! Page number 26! Only 30 more pages until the reset!

There are only five people logged in to the forum right now. Where is everybody?! For all of you logged in, help us achieve a two day reset and have this thread locked before Harbortown comes back! Pretty please? Very Happy

What she said!!! You will all be in my debt Very Happy

JOIN IN!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Not too bad, I'm kinda just in relax mode right, all the kids came back for break so i basically don't work much until they all go back. It sucks because I'm not getting any money. But I can't complain about the time off.

It sucks to hear about that kid, I have to say that then younger generations are growing up so fast now days. I mean kids are having sex in like middle school now, its all really weird. At my pool a kid who was 10 had an iPhone. She has a nicer phone then me! Also when I was her age I didn't have a cell. The world is really strange now.

I remember spending my summer in Hollywood a couple years ago. Little kids had iPhones and I had a Palm Centro with no internet. I didn't even get a smartphone with internet until I was almost 19. It's so odd.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 21 Empty

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Tell me about it...8 year olds having iPhones, I have a lousy Tracfone for Crying out loud...8 year olds having Girlfriends, When did the world go hurricane Turn?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Man, that sounds awful, Jimmy. I have been really lucky this season so far. I just had one little virus and that was it. Plus, the kids I take care of didn't catch it! Whew! I have to stay healthy. I don't have insurance and I can't afford to go to the doctor. Free national healthcare anyone? Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I know what will make you feel better, Jimmy. If you post like crazy and the thread resets before Harbortown comes back, his head will explode and I'm sure he'll post a picture of it. That might even make you smile! Wink We have less than one day to accomplish this mission!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Man, that sounds awful, Jimmy. I have been really lucky this season so far. I just had one little virus and that was it. Plus, the kids I take care of didn't catch it! Whew! I have to stay healthy. I don't have insurance and I can't afford to go to the doctor. Free national healthcare anyone? Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I know what will make you feel better, Jimmy. If you post like crazy and the thread resets before Harbortown comes back, his head will explode and I'm sure he'll post a picture of it. That might even make you smile! Wink We have less than one day to accomplish this mission!
Been trying to get another uber quote again...Let us start with this one.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Yeah jimmy, elaborate posts too, no short answer meh. Posts!

Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:17 pm

why are airplane rides so boring? WHY?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:20 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

If I answer this will you help us accomplish our goal Wink

I have only been on a plane twice, the first time I was so exited, it flew right by. (No pun intended)
the second time the flight was at 2 am so i slept the whole time.

Are you on a plane right now?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 pm

8 year olds having iPhones?! I don't have an iPhone either, Jimmy. My phone is just a freebie one I got when I renewed my plan. And speaking of (very) young love, the seven year old I was talking about before has a huge crush on this boy in her class, only she's so sheltered and naive she doesn't know what a crush is. She is so obsessed with this boy though, it's really getting on my nerves. All of a sudden she likes everything he likes and keeps quoting him all the time. I'll take the sassy kid with her own opinions over this boy-crazy girl any day. For example, this boy loves cars, so now my kid wants to know everything about cars. Couldn't she just like cars because her way cool nanny likes them? Wink And she thinks muscle cars are boring because the boy she's so enamored with isn't into them. Kill me now!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

Well elberately huh? Between the fact that you are thousands of miles up in the air with nothing to look at, or the fact there is never a good movie in flight...Or the fact you cannot interact with anyone, I would personally take Passenger railroad. I mean with the railroad, you get...the ability to walk around, no seatbelts, not rough landings, no TSA gropers, Better Food, and better scenery. Sure it takes longer, But look at the positives.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

I have only been on a plane twice, the first time I was so exited, it flew right by. (No pun intended)

I'm not on a plane right now but I was earlier today and I ended up creating some dope artwork on a napkin cause I was bored.

what is your goal that you need my help in?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:24 pm

8 year olds having iPhones?! I don't have an iPhone either, Jimmy. My phone is just a freebie one I got when I renewed my plan. And speaking of (very) young love, the seven year old I was talking about before has a huge crush on this boy in her class, only she's so sheltered and naive she doesn't know what a crush is. She is so obsessed with this boy though, it's really getting on my nerves. All of a sudden she likes everything he likes and keeps quoting him all the time. I'll take the sassy kid with her own opinions over this boy-crazy girl any day. For example, this boy loves cars, so now my kid wants to know everything about cars. Couldn't she just like cars because her way cool nanny likes them? Wink And she thinks muscle cars are boring because the boy she's so enamored with isn't into them. Kill me now!

Oy vey. All I can think is, "Give it a few days. She's seven -- she might get bored and then move on to something else and be a sassy kid again. Hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:25 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

I'm not on a plane right now but I was earlier today and I ended up creating some dope artwork on a napkin cause I was bored.

what is your goal that you need my help in?

We're trying to reset spam thread before harbortown comes back online, so get quotes very long to help the process Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:25 pm

JimmyB wrote:

I have to turn my computer on so I can quote long posts. My iPad doesn't let me do it!

Oldgospelchoir, we need your help!

And yes, plane rides can be extremely boring when you are used to them. The worst flights I have been on were from VA to Vegas. About five hours of sitting still in a confined place. Not fun!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:27 pm

redskynight wrote:

Oy vey. All I can think is, "Give it a few days. She's seven -- she might get bored and then move on to something else and be a sassy kid again. Hopefully."

Omg right? There are kids at my pool during the summer who were like 6 or 7 talking about who is cute in the class. My Co workers brother is like 10 and is a big mplayer. What ever happened to youth and kick ball huh Wink
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:28 pm

JimmyB wrote:

I have to turn my computer on so I can quote long posts. My iPad doesn't let me do it!

And yes, plane rides can be extremely boring when you are used to them. The worst flights I have been on were from VA to Vegas. About five hours of sitting still in a confined place. Not fun!
Only been on a plane once. Never again...It was not a fun trip...three hours to Colorado from Pittsburgh...at least the airport food was good. Still Would rather travel by Train.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:30 pm

redskynight wrote:

With a normal kid, I would think the exact same thing, it'll pass in a few days. But this kid is anything but normal. She is literally a genius and tends to get very obsessive about things, so I'm afraid this will last a while. And from what I can tell, the little boy is kind of the same way, very quirky, and he has already professed his love for her. Oh. my. Gosh.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:33 pm

JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Only been on a plane once. Never again...It was not a fun trip...three hours to Colorado from Pittsburgh...at least the airport food was good. Still Would rather travel by Train.

I fly at least five to six times a year.

my beautiful artwork I did while I was on the plane.
Spam - Page 21 Img_2510
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:36 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

I fly at least five to six times a year.

my beautiful artwork I did while I was on the plane.
Spam - Page 21 Img_2510

Dude that photo is epic, and just what we need, awesome post!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty

redskynight wrote:

With a normal kid, I would think the exact same thing, it'll pass in a few days. But this kid is anything but normal. She is literally a genius and tends to get very obsessive about things, so I'm afraid this will last a while. And from what I can tell, the little boy is kind of the same way, very quirky, and he has already professed his love for her. Oh. my. Gosh.

I hear alcohol might help you out here...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty

Debonair wrote:
redskynight wrote:

Omg right? There are kids at my pool during the summer who were like 6 or 7 talking about who is cute in the class. My Co workers brother is like 10 and is a big mplayer. What ever happened to youth and kick ball huh Wink

Ah, kickball. I loved kickball! Those days were easy, no drama! I feel sad for this generation. They have their whole lives to deal with relationship drama and stuff, why not just have fun goofing off, playing outside, and being innocent?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next