DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artist or band you like but...

Go down 
+29
TGAforLIFE
mirrorenigma
HorribleCrowe
Keeb631
MKULTRA
RobertODonnell
Camus
JJW319
NYYFAN523
drifter69
Gaslight23
Ghost
The Angry Johnny Revue
IrishNameAndAnInjury
simo
Velocity
nebraska
plugga
colmillionaire
waltzingseñora
ozfacter
spgilbert
Holland
CharlotteGaslight
Jerseyrain
Harbortown
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
Phil Rockabill
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RobertODonnell
Wooderson
Wooderson
RobertODonnell

Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:05 pm

I'm gonna say Weezer. Each album they release only has about two or three songs that I like, but they're enjoyable enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Harry Lime wrote:
I'm gonna say Weezer. Each album they release only has about two or three songs that I like, but they're enjoyable enough.

I love Weezer! Only their old albums, though. None of this Raditude, Red Album rediculousness.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:32 pm

why would you be ashamed of weezer!
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:04 am

Weezer is the only band I like more than Gaslight, don't be ashamed! Pinkerton is the only album I like more than '59 Sound.

=w=
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 pm

I'm sticking with Ghost on the whole Nickelback topic. Yes, some of their lyrics are stupid, I'll be the first to admit that (and some songs are too vulgar and I choose not to listen to those on principle). But like Ghost said, different music for different needs. 99% of the time I like to listen to music that means something, that speaks to my soul, and that's why I listen to TGA, THC, Dylan, Springeteen, Tom Petty, etc., but then there are other times when I just want to listen to something loud and crazy, and that's Nickelback. I have a very stressful job where I have to be a perfect Mary Poppins every day (often feeling like I lose part of myself in the process), so sometimes I need to use music to save my sanity at the end of the day, and if that means blasting Rockstar, Burn it to the Ground, This Afternoon or a few others in my car, so be it. I'm not a huge fan, I haven't even seen them live, but they do have a few good songs that I like to sing along to.

Sorry, Steph! I bet your eyes are bleeding from reading this post. Wink
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 am

nothing at all wrong with Weezer!

Nickelback, on the other hand... :p
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:48 am

WingsForWheels wrote:

Hardy har har... Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:04 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
WingsForWheels wrote:

hahaha, no matter how much you explain and rationalize why you're a fan of Nickelback, we just won't let you be, will we?? Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:59 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
WingsForWheels wrote:

hahaha, no matter how much you explain and rationalize why you're a fan of Nickelback, we just won't let you be, will we?? Wink

I guess not! That's okay though, I don't mind being a nonconformist or causing an outrage. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:03 am

Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 30s0w5fwin4n3nsi
yeeeeah baby I'm so cool with my horns and my stupid hair but hang on sugar, it gets better

Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 24922_Chad_Kroeger_of_Nickelback
OH YEAH I GOTS ME A GUITAR AND SOME FUGLY SUNGLASSES im a straight up cowboy now yeeeeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:12 am

He does have dreadful hair.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:26 am

Hahahaha! You guys are too funny! Keep in mind, I never once said he looked good. Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 30s0w5fwin4n3nsi
yeeeeah baby I'm so cool with my horns and my stupid hair but hang on sugar, it gets better

Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 24922_Chad_Kroeger_of_Nickelback
OH YEAH I GOTS ME A GUITAR AND SOME FUGLY SUNGLASSES im a straight up cowboy now yeeeeah

my vagina just puked.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:34 pm

https://www.facebook.com/pages/eating-Chad-Kroegers-hair-as-ramen-noodles/102333666479590
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Wasn't he once voted World's Ugliest Man?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:50 pm

poor guy hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:07 pm

You can only feel so sorry for someone with that accolade...
Back to top Go down
Ghost
A Contender
A Contender
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:24 am

Hahaha he has new hair now, and it's actually even more dreadful if you can believe that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:32 am

Ghost wrote:
Hahaha he has new hair now, and it's actually even more dreadful if you can believe that!

Ugh. He's so gross looking. You'd think someone so rich and famous would be able to find a decent stylist, for christ's sake.
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:13 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Ugh. He's so gross looking. You'd think someone so rich and famous would be able to find a decent stylist, for christ's sake.

Money can't buy style.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Phil Rockabill wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Money can't buy style.
Uuuuh.

Yes it can. Very much so.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:56 pm

money can buy a stylist
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:35 am

Sorry to break up all the Nickelback hate, which I do agree with by the way. That said when I was about 8 or 9 I was a die hard Nickelback fan. (Thank God I grew out of that phase pretty quickly.) But I must confess, I'm a big fan of Marilyn Manson's music. There's no reason like "Oh yeah, uh, his music er uh got me through a like really like er hard time in my life," just hard out like the music. Obviously went I admitted to this for the first time a few eyebrows were raised amongst my peers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:56 am

The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:
Sorry to break up all the Nickelback hate, which I do agree with by the way. That said when I was about 8 or 9 I was a die hard Nickelback fan. (Thank God I grew out of that phase pretty quickly.) But I must confess, I'm a big fan of Marilyn Manson's music. There's no reason like "Oh yeah, uh, his music er uh got me through a like really like er hard time in my life," just hard out like the music. Obviously went I admitted to this for the first time a few eyebrows were raised amongst my peers.

One of my best friends is a Marilyn Manson fan. I honestly don't see the appeal, but I haven't dug very deep into his music either. I think a lot of people get turned off of his music just because of his image, but I personally think his music is kinda bland, and boring. At least the stuff I have heard.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:57 am

I don't like his music either, but check out some of his interviews.

He's a very nice, intelligent man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artist or band you like but...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next