DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artist or band you like but...

Go down 
+29
TGAforLIFE
mirrorenigma
HorribleCrowe
Keeb631
MKULTRA
RobertODonnell
Camus
JJW319
NYYFAN523
drifter69
Gaslight23
Ghost
The Angry Johnny Revue
IrishNameAndAnInjury
simo
Velocity
nebraska
plugga
colmillionaire
waltzingseñora
ozfacter
spgilbert
Holland
CharlotteGaslight
Jerseyrain
Harbortown
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
Phil Rockabill
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

Artist or band you like but... Empty
PostSubject: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:08 am

Is their any artist/band you like but you are embarrassed to say you like them? cherry

For me, it's gotta be Kid Rock. I love his country stuff.

I find it embarrassing when there's people over to my house going thru my CD's and finds out that i have all of his albums...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:33 am

I'm pretty sure I like two Pitbull songs. I don't know what to do about this.
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I'm pretty sure I like two Pitbull songs. I don't know what to do about this.

This? Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7byFLs0nnI

Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:31 am

erm...not to be a dick, but i think you pretty much killed your own thread...who can top most embarrassing on top of kid rock?!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:39 am

steph wrote:
erm...not to be a dick, but i think you pretty much killed your own thread...who can top most embarrassing on top of kid rock?!
*clears throat*

Limp Bizkit
Backstreet Boys
Linkin Park
Timbaland
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:40 am

Aaaaand to top it off!

*drumroll*

Miley Cyrus AND Hannah Montana.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:13 am

i'm assuming you are hanging your head in self disgust at admitting liking limp bizkit...but i still don't think that tops kid rock. there are probably only one or two "bands" or "musicians" that could possibly top kid rock and i shudder to think of the possibility of someone admitting in all truth to liking those bands and gaslight at the same time.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:14 am

backstreet's back, alright! haha just kidding...i mean...i dunno that song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:48 am

Angels and Airwaves
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:41 am

^ i wish i could like them, cause from what i've heard, i would like the music, but that voice... *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:55 am

Phil Rockabill wrote:
Is their any artist/band you like but you are embarrassed to say you like them? cherry

For me, it's gotta be Kid Rock. I love his country stuff.

I find it embarrassing when there's people over to my house going thru my CD's and finds out that i have all of his albums...

Kid Rocks good. His oldest rap metal stuff was rubbish but since Devil Without Cause he's put great albums out in my opinion. Certainly no need to be embarrassed mate
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
CharlotteGaslight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
CharlotteGaslight

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:25 am

I like quite a few Lady Gaga songs...

*runs away*
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:48 am

Kid Rock was one of the first artists i ever bought on CD , because his song was The Undertakers entrance theme!! I find it a bit cringeworthy to listen to now though. I am quite partial to Angels and Airwaves too.
Back to top Go down
spgilbert
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:38 am

i can dig stuff from manowar to neil diamond to a few lady gaga songs. i'm too old to get embarrassed by anything that i like anymore. you know who one of my favorite actors is? sylvester stallone. no shit.

having said that: kid rock?! yuck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:04 pm

steph wrote:

Steph, it's the whole point of this thread. Being embarrassed! Come on and name a band you KNOW we're all gonna laugh at you. Razz

I mean, look at this video! Aint that good? (P-S: Where can i find this shirt AND hat??)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoFHIhAW4W0&feature=relmfu

Harbortown, i like Limp Bizkit too, especially 3 dollar bill y'all ! But can't stand Linkin Park.

Last edited by Phil Rockabill on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ozfacter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:21 pm

im not embarrassed by anything i listen to, but i do get shit from my friends for katy perry. and even tho i hate lady gaga, her songs are way to catchy for to not enjoy. also, that song party rock. when that comes on at the bar i cant help but want to dance. i dont, but its only cos i have (a little) self control.
Back to top Go down
waltzingseñora
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
waltzingseñora

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Avril Lavigne Rolling Eyes I generally dislike her but there are 4 songs from her first album that I like and I feel BAD when someone takes a look at my i-pod and I'm like "I share it with my little sister!" Pff. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
waltzingseñora
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
waltzingseñora

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:25 pm

ozfacter wrote:
im not embarrassed by anything i listen to, but i do get shit from my friends for katy perry. and even tho i hate lady gaga, her songs are way to catchy for to not enjoy. also, that song party rock. when that comes on at the bar i cant help but want to dance. i dont, but its only cos i have (a little) self control.

Katy Perry! Hmm... your friends should respect your options!
Her songs are catchy, what MOSTLY annoys me is her lyrics ( and the fact that a girl that I hate looks incredibly like her Suspect )
There definitely are some songs that are a disgrace to music but they do make you wanna dance... Like Bleed It Out, I heard it during a party the other day, I couldn't help clapping Razz
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Waka Flocka Flame, not ashamed at all whatsoever. Pretty sure I have his entire discography/mixtapes. I also love all the top 40 pop songs on the radio as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:38 pm

ella, ella, ella, ay, ay , ay. Yep.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:00 pm

backstreet boys are AWESOME.
Well my ipod contains full discographies of: lady gaga, beyonce, katy perry and random boyband stuff but I am frankly more ashamed to admit I quite like Hurts. Especially this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ1v1pMdIoQ&ob=av2e
Seriously. I like it a lot.
Back to top Go down
nebraska
A Contender
A Contender
nebraska

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 am

jessie J Sad
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:06 am

Hootie & the Blowfish. Probably because my mom played their album on repeat in the mid-90s and it grew on me, hah. And Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson and a bit of Coldplay here and there. Viva la Vida is such a fantastic album, no shame.

Slightly more embarrassingly, the first 2 or 3 Good Charlotte albums. They were one of my favorite bands when I was 12, and I'm too nostalgic for my own good.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:30 am

Hey I still know all of the words to that big (first?) Good Charlotte album. No shame.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:00 pm

When I was a kid (about ages 6-10), I loved New Kids on the Block, and I can still sing along, word for word, with every song from the Hangin' Tough album. So embarrassing now, but they were cool in 1989!

Other than TGA, I mostly listen to classic rock, but I like Taylor Swift, a few Kid Rock songs (glad I'm not the only one!), and...drumroll please... I don't mind Nickelback. I'm sure I will be tarred and feathered in the Dimestore Saints Town Square for that one, but I do like some of their songs. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artist or band you like but...   Artist or band you like but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artist or band you like but...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next