DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!

Go down 
+29
Down by the Mersey
sydney_carden
J.B.R.
Sinngh
shuffle
loazis
ThisMachineKillsFascists
C_Miller
verbos
AngryJohnnyN1930
Simon1991
enola
Holland
Mikeyc
Matty-E
joshyboytyler
CluckyB
knuckles
Christophe
TGAFAN25
theworm
simo
DaveSavedTheDay
JJW319
plugga
Bea
IKeeptheDiner
Jay
fullcollapse
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
joshyboytyler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
joshyboytyler

Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:04 am

An EP would be so ace!!! EP before christmas Clucky B? Senor and the queen took four days haha Brian can knock out incredible records in his sleep! Cant wait for the 22nd.
Back to top Go down
Matty-E
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:18 am

It wouldn't be Biloxi Parish unless it's gonna be released on an EP very soon but doubtful because of The Horrible Crows. He did say they would only play it in Australia because they hadn't been here in so long. If it was my guess it would be for Bring It On and also mention the Fake Problems split/horrible crows.
Back to top Go down
Mikeyc
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Mikeyc

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:26 am

Bring it on confirmed ...

http://sideonedummy.com/the-gaslight-anthem-will-be-performing-on-jimmy-kimmel-tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:35 am

Mikeyc wrote:
Bring it on confirmed ...

http://sideonedummy.com/the-gaslight-anthem-will-be-performing-on-jimmy-kimmel-tomorrow
well that sucks... but if Bring It On is the new single maybe we'll get a music video
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:55 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
I know bands normally play a 5 or 6 song set for Kimmel. Obviously only one or two make it to air, the rest go online, so if they do we might have a nice cleaner version.

just reminding everyone/boosting spirits.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Man I don't even care what they're playing, because I'm going to see thee dudes on tv and they're actually going to be DOING something and I am just completely stoked.
Back to top Go down
joshyboytyler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
joshyboytyler

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:58 pm

totally agree!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Is this possible to watch in the UK? I went on the site earlier and it said i couldn't but is there anywhere else it could be aired?
Back to top Go down
Mikeyc
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Mikeyc

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Does Jimmy Kimmel still have the outdoor stage? or is it just the indoor one? i rememeber watching TBS and Brandnew it was a huuuuge crowd.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:54 pm

It seems you can watch the full episode on the website once it's aired but apparently only in the US
"You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories."

Suppose it won't take long until it's on youtube ... I count on you ;o)
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Mikeyc wrote:
Does Jimmy Kimmel still have the outdoor stage? or is it just the indoor one? i rememeber watching TBS and Brandnew it was a huuuuge crowd.

during the summer time its an outdoor stage...its been raining pretty hard in California the last couple days so I wouldnt be surprised if tonights performance was on an indoor stage.

also here's a picture I found of them warming up on Stage
http://plixi.com/p/86067973
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Holland wrote:
Is this possible to watch in the UK? I went on the site earlier and it said i couldn't but is there anywhere else it could be aired?

if you're willing to stay up late you should be able to find it here: http://www.tvpc.com just make sure which channel is on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Ugh. Why do these shows have to be so late. Up extra early tomorrow, stayin up extra late.

might as well be nap time now...
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm

I wish I could do that but I need to be up at 6 tomorrow, damn.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:12 pm

plugga wrote:
I wish I could do that but I need to be up at 6 tomorrow, damn.

I would usually just record it, but I'm not exactly having school tomorrow as I'm going a Senate Bill hearing at a local college.
Back to top Go down
Simon1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Simon1991

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:21 pm

If you don't want to stay up late for it, Jimmy usually has the videos of all the interviews/ band performances that air on the show on his YouTube page literally the day after it aired so we will all be able to see it.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:19 am

Well Im up. I napped for like 45 min earlier in the day, and tried to nap from 10 -midnight. I got some rest. but I'm up and watching

super pumped.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:21 am

Apparently in Chicago, ABC shows Oprah before Jimmy. So that's on now.

I never get more than 3 hours of sleep every night so whatever, but I could just really stand to see this thing NOW.
Back to top Go down
AngryJohnnyN1930
A Contender
A Contender
AngryJohnnyN1930

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:55 am

JJW319 wrote:
Well Im up. I napped for like 45 min earlier in the day, and tried to nap from 10 -midnight. I got some rest. but I'm up and watching

super pumped.

Dude I totally napped it up for this as well lol.
Texted all my Gasknights (see what I did there) to don their TGA apparel today too, like a holiday. Smile
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:06 am

Gasknights, ha! I love it! I usually say Gaslight Brothers or Gaslight Bros, even though females are included.

Jimmy's finally on here in Chicago.
Back to top Go down
verbos
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
verbos

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:42 am

Soooo I was DVRing the show while watching a movie and my cable/internet went out about 30 minutes into Kimmel until the show was over, then came back on. I think someone is trying to tell me something, I just haven't figured out what. Thank you Comcast. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
AngryJohnnyN1930
A Contender
A Contender
AngryJohnnyN1930

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:44 am

fullcollapse wrote:
Gasknights, ha! I love it! I usually say Gaslight Brothers or Gaslight Bros, even though females are included.

Jimmy's finally on here in Chicago.

lol yeah, like that? I always say Gaslight-ians, but Gasknights sounds just right Smile

Only a few minutes, go away Australian lady, later, later!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:52 am

Can't wait I bet they play Bring It On.

And the Jimmy Kimmel Show isn't actually that bad. I kinda like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:56 am

I thought it was confirmed that they were gonna play Bring it On

also I like Kimmel over the rest of late night talks shows.
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:00 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
I thought it was confirmed that they were gonna play Bring it On

also I like Kimmel over the rest of late night talks shows.

Yeah he's the only one that seems genuine to me. The one NBC was an ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!   Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight on Jimmy Kimmel Live - March 22!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next