DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)

Go down 
+74
bringiton_ty
sinkorswimmydear
rgillies
njguy99
33RPMHero
matkins
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Hanswurst
Emusic
StitchesOnTheRadio
DiamondSinatra
The Angry Johnny Revue
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
Jack
_rebekka_
Camus
moosicmaniac
HorribleCrowe
TGA30
nebraska
Klown
eagles1139
NeverTrustAJunkie
Phil Rockabill
joe
Jerseyrain
Harbortown
Labhras
MxBx!
plugga
mjb
riversedge
loazis
LuceroDiehard
carryon820
Gaslight23
Tiffany
ThisMachineKillsFascists
jeffrey2
Grant Michael
fullcollapse
thecosmickid
40 Miler
steady now steady now
JJW319
gp
Jaywalk
ral
Bea
colmillionaire
Prisoner
CluckyB
simo
Vibes
Asleepontheforestfloor
WWD4D?
Shipyards
nuwbuddy
steph
lynchyeatspizza
Better Sense
Tiffiny
TonyRockyHorror
Refused
ShieldYourEyes
faster_than_the_world@hot
Forum Owner
isthisreal
Henrique
laurendelore
PatientFabiWheel
JoshRaymond
kieran
Jukebox Romeo
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Ragan's Hat   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:03 pm

does anyone know where i could get this hat? i'd like to point out that i do not want to be chuck (or at least, that's not why i want the hat), i just like the hat.

Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:12 pm

It's pretty generic, just look around in various clothing stores like H&M etc.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:44 am

Well I want to be Chuck. The only thing that could get me to stop wearing Chuck Taylors is if Chuck Ragan had his own line of shoes.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:19 am

Isit me or is Chuck wearing eye liner?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:34 am

Hah, I'm pretty sure he's not wearing eyeliner. His eyes just naturally sparkle.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 am

laughing uncontrollably at the eyeliner thing.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:16 am

No one else see what i mean though, his eyes seem outlined somehow. Haha, even if he was wearing it Id still fkin love the guy though, Chuck can wear eyeliner if he wants to!
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:31 am

ahahah maybe it's the eyelids, otherwise I'd be really impressed at his make up skills
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:39 am

simo wrote:
Well I want to be Chuck. The only thing that could get me to stop wearing Chuck Taylors is if Chuck Ragan had his own line of shoes.
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
joe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:21 am

i'm not 100% sure, but it looks to me like "Ari" from Goorin Bros. Here's a link to it:

http://www.goorin.com/men/flatcaps/ari

The logo on the back of chuck's hat seem to be similar (from what I can see) and in the exact same area as some of the goorin hats I own.
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Chuck is now good friends with Mike Ness, who knows, it could be eye liner! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 am

Just a general flat cap style... looks denim style though
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Interview: One-on-One with Chuck Ragan   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:04 am

Continue reading on Examiner.com Interview: One-on-One with Chuck Ragan - New York concert | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/concert-in-new-york/interview-one-on-one-with-chuck-ragan#ixzz1f0N3HxuB

[Sorry--diidn't see a general CR thread in OB subforum]

Once in awhile you come across an artist that scratches the musical itch you didn't know you had. For me, Chuck Ragan is that artist. Armed with an acoustic guitar & harmonica and his massive voice, Ragan (along with his bassist Joe Ginsberg and fiddler Jon Gaunt) are an anomaly in my otherwise hard rock-filled playlist. Where another trio might use the exact same instruments to put you to sleep, these guys are so charasmatic that they can get even the biggest metalheads dancing to their soulful country/folk revival music. This past autumn, the trio played to packed houses in the UK and Europe on the highly successful Revival Tour which also included Dave Hause, Dan Andriano of Alkaline Trio and Brian Fallon of The Gaslight Anthem. Last week they joined Social Distortion for a second round of touring (they also opened for Social D earlier this year) and played the Sherman Theater in Stroudsburg, PA where I sat down with Chuck to talk road life, film scoring and whether or not he really is the "manliest man in the world."

You just got finished with The Revival Tour in Europe a few weeks ago. It sounded like a pretty unique experience.

Well what I can say is the most important element or essence of the Revival Tour is the camaraderie that basically makes up the entire group. That's what we're all there for. Also, that's what all the people come to see and be a part of. Not only just to see and hear, but all the fans and supporters of the Revival Tour, you know, they're welcomed there just as anyone else. I think it's kind of a common bond that we have with each other and that we also share with the supporters. That said, every single tour that we've done has been totally different since the lineup has changed quite a bit. But the overall vibe and energy is totally the same. It's that unconditional love and camaraderie that everybody has for each other as well as a respect for each other's music and work.

Do you have a favorite memory that you walked away with from that tour?

One memory was when we were in Wiesbaden (Germany) we played an old church, which was actually still a working church where they have services. They've been having a lot of indie shows, punk shows and acoustic performances there. It was absolutely astounding acoustically. I mean this place was a built far before PAs existed. The acoustics were just amazing and it was extremely ornate.

There's a song I wrote called "On The Bow", which is an a cappella number that we were doing it on the Revival Tour. On this particular show, early before the gig started, we were all walking around the church and exploring the basements and attics, looking at how these people built this thing. It was just amazing. I found this balcony that the choir normally goes up into and if you're in the crowd on the bottom floor, you can't even see where the choir sits. It's above the altar, where the big pipe organs were and all that stuff.

At the end of the night, we did The Gaslight Anthem's "American Slang" and then we all took off and left the stage. When we got backstage, we ran up the stairs to the balcony. As soon as the crowd quieted down a little bit, we started singing this a cappella song and at first people had no idea where we even were! The sound that came out of all of us friends together in a row, just singing with nothing but voices—no instruments, no nothing—in this church that was hundreds of years old...it just felt like it was the hugest sound I'd ever heard in my life. It definitely was kind of a moment frozen in time for me. And awkward too in that the visual perspective that we had was awkward. Once everybody realized where we were, we had the entire crowd looking upward. I'd never seen that perspective in all the years that I've played in my life, where we're up in a balcony performing and everybody was checking it out. (Watch the performance here)

Currently you're back on the road with Social Distortion, who you've mentioned as an influence. What was it about them that got your attention when you were younger?

Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Great interview Lorraine!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Thanks!
I'm always afraid to post links to my stuff here cus I don't want to feel like a pest. Thanks for doing my dirty work Wink

It took everything not to jump up and hug him goodbye when we were done with the interview.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:28 pm

don't know if it's been posted before, but this interview is really worth listening!

http://listenin.org/interviews/archive/artists/Ragan_2100_+Chuck/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
jeffrey2
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
jeffrey2

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Hot Water Music's new album entitled "Exister" willl be released May 15 on Rise Records. From Absolute Punk.net. Go here for complete tracklisting: http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2650042
Back to top Go down
http://jcool_se7en@hotmail.com
jeffrey2
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
jeffrey2

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:40 pm

So the Gaslights record was completed not too long after, my Mid June prediction, might not be too far off. Cannot wait for both, I think we will get a track from Hot Water in a couple weeks then. So pumped!!!
Back to top Go down
http://jcool_se7en@hotmail.com
Tiffany
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Tiffany

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Can't wait! Super excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Dave Hause from Loved Ones has been tweeting about the record:

Weird that they would open with samplers and a flute solo, but I'm digging track one...#HWM #exister @HotWaterMusic

HOLY FUCK. @ChuckRagan opens the record and tears your head off. Wollard's got track 2. #assholebuddies #favoritesongwriter #EXISTER

George Rebello's drumming is going to blow people's minds. #EXISTER #HWM #illsecondthatemotion

Track 4, Drown In It, a sexy Wollard jam with @Jason__Black turned up SO LOUD. #EXISTER Favorite so far.

had to make a sandwich. Ok back to the record...track 6...they're paying me so much to do this right now. #EXISTER #HWM

"I’m hardly feeling human anymore enough to drag my body from the floor" @ChuckRagan will give you the chills on "Drag My Body" #EXISTER

#EXISTER title track is SO RAD. I know, I'm gumming up your feed like Neko Case, but this record has me just tickled.

The @ChuckRagan song "Take No Prisoners" has me sharpening an axe and eyeing which tree I'll cut down next. #EXISTER #ADULTMALE

the @Jason__Black bass break with Wollard's vocal in the middle 8 of "The Traps" is amazing. #onparwithflightandcrash #EXISTER

"No End Left In Sight", a 6/8 Wollard stoner vibe. Damnit. I had a song in 6/8... #rollitupandsmokeitbro #EXISTER

And the grand finale, "Paid In Full" gave me the chills, 3 times. Wow, all the other rock bands can go home. #EXISTER #HWM

Ahh I'm so excited..
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Travelling from N.Ireland to see Chuck and the guys in Orlando on the Revival Tour (well, it's one of the main reasons), can't wait, hoping the fact that Dave Hause is supporting Cory Branan means we get him showing up as the special guest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
nebraska
A Contender
A Contender
nebraska

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:36 am

nobody talks about rumbleseat??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiT23O-M4nE

chuck + chirs = gods
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:35 pm

http://www.rollingstone.com/videos/new-and-hot/hot-water-music-complete-sxsw-rock-room-set-20120318

The SXSW show in full
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Anyone know how to rip flash files?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next