DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)

Go down 
+74
bringiton_ty
sinkorswimmydear
rgillies
njguy99
33RPMHero
matkins
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Hanswurst
Emusic
StitchesOnTheRadio
DiamondSinatra
The Angry Johnny Revue
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
Jack
_rebekka_
Camus
moosicmaniac
HorribleCrowe
TGA30
nebraska
Klown
eagles1139
NeverTrustAJunkie
Phil Rockabill
joe
Jerseyrain
Harbortown
Labhras
MxBx!
plugga
mjb
riversedge
loazis
LuceroDiehard
carryon820
Gaslight23
Tiffany
ThisMachineKillsFascists
jeffrey2
Grant Michael
fullcollapse
thecosmickid
40 Miler
steady now steady now
JJW319
gp
Jaywalk
ral
Bea
colmillionaire
Prisoner
CluckyB
simo
Vibes
Asleepontheforestfloor
WWD4D?
Shipyards
nuwbuddy
steph
lynchyeatspizza
Better Sense
Tiffiny
TonyRockyHorror
Refused
ShieldYourEyes
faster_than_the_world@hot
Forum Owner
isthisreal
Henrique
laurendelore
PatientFabiWheel
JoshRaymond
kieran
Jukebox Romeo
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
nebraska
A Contender
A Contender
nebraska

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:26 pm

here's the new song!! from exister, their new album Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRF6UOm19sc

greeeeaat song!
Back to top Go down
Tiffany
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Tiffany

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Can't wait for the whole album!
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 pm

New song is so good. Doesn't quite top Trusty Chords but its close. Really excited for the new album now.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Drag My Body is FREAKING Awesome. Such energy bet its awesome played live, when they get around to it, think I prefer it to Trusty Chords!..... You're all going to throw things now aren't you. Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:30 pm

anyone know how to download Drag My Body? i click the DL link on the rolling stone page and it brings me to a player. i want the file saved to my computer..
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Ah, trusty chords. love it.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:36 pm

TGA138 wrote:
anyone know how to download Drag My Body? i click the DL link on the rolling stone page and it brings me to a player. i want the file saved to my computer..

Try right clicking on this: http://mp3.rollingstone.com/download/5DragMyBody.mp3
Back to top Go down
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:53 pm

simo wrote:
TGA138 wrote:

Try right clicking on this: http://mp3.rollingstone.com/download/5DragMyBody.mp3

yeah i tried that, but it says i have to buy quick time 7
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Uh what browser are you using? You should just be able to right click on it and hit save or download or something like that. Works perfectly for me.
Back to top Go down
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:49 pm

simo wrote:
Uh what browser are you using? You should just be able to right click on it and hit save or download or something like that. Works perfectly for me.

im using firefox. whenever i click the "download the song" link on the rolling stone page, it brings me to a player, where it plays the song. when i right click, i get "save as source", and "save as quicktime movie". when i click either it says "buy now", "not now", or "learn more".. really pissing me off, cause the song is great..
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Well seeing as they're giving it away for free I don't see any harm in uploading it for you. So here you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lxecq2ij80zb4c4
Back to top Go down
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:25 pm

simo wrote:
Well seeing as they're giving it away for free I don't see any harm in uploading it for you. So here you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lxecq2ij80zb4c4

thanks a lot, man. i really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Another record release show in Philly on the 16th of May (day after Exister comes out) with White Wives and Daylight. So glad I don't have to shell out the money for bamboozle now!!! Plus its at the church, it'll sell out in minutes like that Kid Dynamite show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Nice, White Wives are great. Should be a fun time.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
Another record release show in Philly on the 16th of May (day after Exister comes out) with White Wives and Daylight. So glad I don't have to shell out the money for bamboozle now!!! Plus its at the church, it'll sell out in minutes like that Kid Dynamite show.

You get all the awesome shows Colin. Not even fair. Probably by some sort of magic Frank Turner's Wembley show is also going to be in Philly at the same time somehow =P
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:44 pm

CluckyB wrote:
colmillionaire wrote:

You get all the awesome shows Colin. Not even fair. Probably by some sort of magic Frank Turner's Wembley show is also going to be in Philly at the same time somehow =P
You're right Drew, it's really not fair at all. HWM hasn't been to the PacNW since 2008. This show is also tiny, I hope I can even get tickets. I'm trying right at noon. They also have added another NYC date with iron chic and a rad CA show with Joyce manor and touché amore.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
CluckyB wrote:
colmillionaire wrote:

You're right Drew, it's really not fair at all. HWM hasn't been to the PacNW since 2008. This show is also tiny, I hope I can even get tickets. I'm trying right at noon. They also have added another NYC date with iron chic and a rad CA show with Joyce manor and touché amore.

Honestly I can't actually complain. Pretty much every tour stops here. Got to see like five of my favorite bands last week. Maybe I miss a couple of awesome ones in other cities, but still beats Pittsburgh Razz

Also has HWM done any real touring recently? I thought it was mainly festival appearances and that one Aussie tour with the souls
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 am

They have done Europe twice I believe... I guess they are more popular there? They brought make do and mend with them on the first go around.
Back to top Go down
moosicmaniac
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:38 pm

HWM just added a second show at the Gramercy in NYC. Tix go on sale Friday.

Can't believe I missed when the first one went on sale, so I MUST get to this one. Never seen them before.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Nevermind, I was incorrect, the show is not with Iron Chic. The new show is with Luther, still show up early it is gonna be nuts! (Luther is pretty damn good as well)

Presale on Live nation tomorrow at 10am. PW is melody. I can't go to NYC, but everyone that can should.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:39 am

"Chuck Ragan (Official) News just keeps on coming. This year, Chuck will be joining the Vans Warped Tour as part of their "Acoustic Basement Stage" alongside Anthony Raneri of Bayside, Kris Roe of The Ataris, Vinnie Caruana of The Movielife and I Am the Avalanche, Transit, A Loss For Words, Into It. Over It., Koji, Owen Plant of The Sunshine Brothers, and Brian Marquis of Therefore I Am."
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:53 pm

http://soundcloud.com/reybee/hot-water-music-state-of-grace

The new single from 'Exister', I love it Smile

The wait for this album, is easing the wait for 'Handwritten'
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Tiffany
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Tiffany

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Liking this song. May needs to hurry up and get here.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Last edited by Klown on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:20 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next