DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)

Go down 
+74
bringiton_ty
sinkorswimmydear
rgillies
njguy99
33RPMHero
matkins
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Hanswurst
Emusic
StitchesOnTheRadio
DiamondSinatra
The Angry Johnny Revue
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
Jack
_rebekka_
Camus
moosicmaniac
HorribleCrowe
TGA30
nebraska
Klown
eagles1139
NeverTrustAJunkie
Phil Rockabill
joe
Jerseyrain
Harbortown
Labhras
MxBx!
plugga
mjb
riversedge
loazis
LuceroDiehard
carryon820
Gaslight23
Tiffany
ThisMachineKillsFascists
jeffrey2
Grant Michael
fullcollapse
thecosmickid
40 Miler
steady now steady now
JJW319
gp
Jaywalk
ral
Bea
colmillionaire
Prisoner
CluckyB
simo
Vibes
Asleepontheforestfloor
WWD4D?
Shipyards
nuwbuddy
steph
lynchyeatspizza
Better Sense
Tiffiny
TonyRockyHorror
Refused
ShieldYourEyes
faster_than_the_world@hot
Forum Owner
isthisreal
Henrique
laurendelore
PatientFabiWheel
JoshRaymond
kieran
Jukebox Romeo
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Just found "Los Feliz" in a bargain bin. It was a good find. Chuck Ragan is the man.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Chuck Ragan (pics, etc.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:25 pm

As I got some photos of Chuck Ragan at Nottingham while on tour with TGA, I thought I'd post them here:

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 ChuckRagan1

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 ChuckRagan2

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 ChuckRagan3

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 ChuckRagan4
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:32 pm

nice pics
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:59 pm

First two are awesome

great quality too
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:17 am

What camera are you using. I am guessing its a camera because of the digital noise and the fact you snuck it into the venue. It has coped nicely with the stage lights though i.e. No massive underexposure at least on the first two.

Nice pics.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:27 am

kieran wrote:
What camera are you using. I am guessing its a camera because of the digital noise and the fact you snuck it into the venue. It has coped nicely with the stage lights though i.e. No massive underexposure at least on the first two.

Nice pics.

Oh, I love tech talk (just kidding). Wink

It's a compact camera, Canon PowerShot A590IS, 4x optical zoon, 8MP. They don't make it anymore. It has a fully manual option (!), but I use it on shutter speed priority, set to 1/40 at 400 ASA. I used 800 ASA before, but realised there was no need. I've used it at four TGA gigs now this year and it works a treat (like in my Brian & harmonica pic from Nottingham). I do have an SLR, but there'd be no way I could smuggle it in and use it from the rail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:58 am

Ah nice I figured it was on manual. I used to have to sell that camera its a good little camera and the IS is a god send I miss not having it on my main SLR lens.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:15 pm

I love concert photography. My local venues don't care and let me bring in my SLR.

Here's some of my shots: http://boomboxes-and-dictionaries.blogspot.com/2010/10/some-photos.html
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:59 pm

http://piratespress.com/rotw/?p=447

Lucky Australians. I'll only post it here, it came before the Souls thread anyways. Enjoy my friends. It comes out on the 11th of January. Hopefully they will have some extras at the H4TH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:25 am

so if anyone wants the mp3s of the HWM/Bouncing Souls Australian tour split. PM me.
Back to top Go down
Jaywalk
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jaywalk

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:46 am

Just heard the split thanks to oldgospelchoir. HWM have done some seriously amazing covers over the years, this one's no different.

I'm also seeing this tour on Friday with Dave Hause & a local band called Grand Fatal. I am beyond excited. And here's a HWM setlist from the first Australian show in Melbourne. I'm led to believe that all of the bands (+ Hause) joined in for the entirety of the encore.

Giver
Rooftops
Remedy
I Was On A Mountain
Kill The Night
Turnstile
A Flight And A Crash
Jack Of All Trades
Paper Thin
Free Radio Gainesville
Our Own Way
It's Hard To Know
No Division
All Heads Down
-----
Wayfarer
Trusty Chords
True Believers
Back to top Go down
40 Miler
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:06 am

watch the videos on youtube. It looks incredible!
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:29 am

I saw them at the Melbourne show on the 5th, so the day after Jaywalk's setlist. Both bands were amazing. THe set was a bit different, they played remedy first then I lost track of the songs. The Encore was both bands on stage, during true beleivers I think they swapped drummer and guitars halfway through. Dave Hause sang Trusty Chords. It was a fucking amazing show!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
Jaywalk
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jaywalk

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Holy fuck, that was good.

- Dave Hause was excellent.
- The Bouncing Souls played Eastside Mags for some reason, along with pretty much all of my favourite songs.
- Chuck prefaced their set by saying, "This show is dedicated to the coward who just punched our friend Mel outside."
- The encore was fucking amazing. I'm pretty sure Hause played Pretty Good Year with a band made up of HWM/Souls members, then they switched on and off for the rest of it, which was Wayfarer, Trusty Chords and True Believers.

Smile
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Nice video of Chuck on a news station in Vegas. I wish my local news station was cool enough to bring people like Chuck Ragan on. Still, the whole thing seems a little odd. And they said he's released two-dozen albums since 2006. Huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:46 pm

they could be counting the splits and stuff also. cause Chuck does do a lot of split 7inches.

heres the link: http://www.fox5vegas.com/local-video/index.html?grabnetworks_video_id=4504631

nice to see Jon Gaunt talk.
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 pm

lol "Jon Ragan" xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:25 am

Shit, Hot Water Music just announced a show in Orange County, Caliornia...must go.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:10 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Shit, Hot Water Music just announced a show in Orange County, Caliornia...must go.

Do it!
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:29 pm

about a possible new solo album in September and the Revival Tour:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5SWIYLHdiU

no mention of Brian and their project though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:45 pm

no US Revival Tour this year...Sad
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:55 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
no US Revival Tour this year...Sad

Well that's just awesome news.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:19 pm

new Chuck Song "Open The Roads"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crT5X-W_Kno&feature=player_embedded

its awesome
Back to top Go down
Grant Michael
A Contender
A Contender
Grant Michael

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:35 pm

JJW319 wrote:
new Chuck Song "Open The Roads"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crT5X-W_Kno&feature=player_embedded

its awesome
Well, that was rather fantastic. Only good things can come out of Chuck and Audra Mae working together.
Back to top Go down
jeffrey2
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
jeffrey2

PostSubject: New Ship Thieves?   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Thought I read on vinyl collective blog about new Ship Thieves or at least they were recording? Any news? Loved the last 7inch!
Back to top Go down
http://jcool_se7en@hotmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next