DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Replacements

Go down 
+33
redheadchick
MKULTRA
Aregular_89
Hanswurst
borrowedcar
colmillionaire
bringiton_ty
The Last Jukebox Romeo
CluckyB
Holland
Labhras
HolyBreakOfDay
osumarko
DeathoftheCool
Rock bus
TGAFAN25
A_Regular
Shrewsbury_Stars
Christophe
Luca Chinaski
clashcityrocker
andy.mac
tigrr13
Scarlett
simo
hostutca
kieran
JoshRaymond
Jukebox Romeo
Dan_Dog
Vibes
TonyRockyHorror
steph
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

The Replacements - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Replacements   The Replacements - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 2:12 am

Hey guys, anyone have any idea what songs are likely to be in the set list? I've only been listening to The Replacements for a short while and honestly haven't listened to much outside of Tim or Let It Be but I wanna be familiar with as many songs in the set as possible! Any thoughts?

Can't wait for Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Rose1991
A Contender
A Contender
Rose1991

PostSubject: Re: The Replacements   The Replacements - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 2:42 am

I hate all of you.

Just kidding.

Setlist.fm http://www.setlist.fm/search?query=the+replacements

A big chunk of what they've been playing has been off "Pleased To Meet Me" so if you listen to that plus Tim and LIB, you'll be pretty caught up.

Hope you guys have fun at the shows. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacements   The Replacements - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:29 pm

Pretty funny that two biggest pop stars of today are covering Mats. First Lorde with Swinging Party and now Miley Cyrus (with Laura Jane Grace and Joan Jett) with:

Great cover (kind of cover Joan Jetts cover), but makes me pretty annoyed that they dont give any credit to the Mats. Kind of story of that bands life. Theyre always close to making, but then something goes wrong (not saying that the band would skyrocket to fame only because of that, but just mention them goddamnit!). For example Paul Westerberg was doing Saturday Night Live in the 90s and just started to play the "industry game". Charlton Heston (who was the guesthost) completely blacked out and forgets Pauls name in the end. And then credits started rolling and he couldnt say it anymore, because the mics gone off. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Replacements   The Replacements - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Replacements
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6