DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left of the Dial (Replacements cover)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spraypainthero
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
spraypainthero

Left of the Dial (Replacements cover) Empty
PostSubject: Left of the Dial (Replacements cover)   Left of the Dial (Replacements cover) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:57 pm

wonderful cover of an amazing band. taken from the video posted on punknews

<3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uwj69c
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jackssmirkingrevengex
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Left of the Dial (Replacements cover) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left of the Dial (Replacements cover)   Left of the Dial (Replacements cover) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Brian's guitar needs to be louder. I love those chords in the verse, and it's hard to hear Brian on this recording. Thanks for posting the audio though. Saved me some time doing it myself.

also, i'm amazed at how Brian's voice can adapt to sound like the different artists he's covering. He's sounded like Tim Armstrong on the Coffeehouse Sessions, and I feel like he sounds a lot like Bruce in the I'm On Fire cover, and a lot like Eddie Vedder on the State of Love and Trust cover. and this is probly just cause i'm such a huge Gaslight fan, but I feel like their covers are often better than the originals
Back to top Go down

Left of the Dial (Replacements cover)
Page 1 of 1